Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 22. (Read 12989 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 10
May 03, 2019, 12:17:32 PM
For me crypto deserves to be trusted with the benefits that I get, crypto is indeed unstable and if it uses too much emotion or is wrong in the strategy then the loss will be obtained. Have patience and also take the time to set a strategy and good results will be obtained.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
May 03, 2019, 12:05:33 PM
This would depend on your belief dude. If you agree that crypto can give a better future in terms of making money, Well you to do so pal.
And besides, this was already proven and tested and had no doubt about it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 03, 2019, 11:27:12 AM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

I see Facebook is planning to create a coin for me for $ 1 billion, but with the potential of Facebook, I think the money will be much larger. However, this is a big move that will make the future of the market become more and more developed
Activity: 1344
May 03, 2019, 10:22:18 AM
If we are here, then unconditionally we believe in the growth of cryptocurrencies, otherwise the MV would not even read this forum.
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
May 03, 2019, 09:19:04 AM
there is no obligation to trust crypto, but sooner or later blockchain and cryptocurrency will be increasingly global. and for cryptocurrency prices can indeed change quickly and all know the risks of this.
Activity: 1036
May 03, 2019, 08:52:13 AM
It is the choice of every person whether to believe in crypto or not - personally, I think blockchain technology will be implemented in many areas of everyday life and will make your lives better.
For the time being, it might be a choice for everyone whether or not to believe in Blockchain or crypto but in the years to come, it will be no more an option but an obligation to believe in crypto. See this is the future of money. Microsoft has accepted Bitcoin as a medium of payment and many other big companies, in future, will be looking forward to go with the flow as well.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
May 03, 2019, 08:49:07 AM
Because cryptocurrency does provide real benefits and it has been proven that many people have benefited. so in my opinion part of the reason people still believe in cryptocurrency is because of that.they have benefited a lot.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 03, 2019, 08:44:44 AM
I still believe in the results at Crypto. As long as I am at Crypto I can make money and this is what keeps me going. If there is a price decline and is stuck in a loss, I think this is a natural thing. But you can't give up because Crypto still has a big chance.
There have been changes and shifts in the financial market since ancient ages. We started from coins and end up in the digital era. Cryptocurrency is the latest face of money and it is going to be there for long until we get another most advanced form. For the time being, cryptocurrency is spreading around the world and has great market and benefits for the users.
People around the world are showing more support for crypto and this will definitely be a huge change in this market. In fact, when it comes to Bitcoin, people seem to be very scared because the media news always speaks badly about Bitcoin but this year the media are talking a lot about the positives of this market and Blockchain has possible to change everything in this modern world. I will still personally support this market and will teach children to understand more about the world that many people are dreaming of.
Activity: 392
May 03, 2019, 08:29:55 AM
Though there are lots of scam and shitty projects, we can still find something new and innovative that provides real solutions
Moreover, this scam age teaches whole the community to be more educated and smart, so there are some positive sides as well
There are good projects on the market , take for example bitcoin , this is the strongest coin on the market , and I think it is necessary to believe in it , because many people want to earn , and this need to believe in the market!
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
May 03, 2019, 08:07:35 AM
I still believe in the results at Crypto. As long as I am at Crypto I can make money and this is what keeps me going. If there is a price decline and is stuck in a loss, I think this is a natural thing. But you can't give up because Crypto still has a big chance.
There have been changes and shifts in the financial market since ancient ages. We started from coins and end up in the digital era. Cryptocurrency is the latest face of money and it is going to be there for long until we get another most advanced form. For the time being, cryptocurrency is spreading around the world and has great market and benefits for the users.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 03, 2019, 06:30:39 AM
Though there are lots of scam and shitty projects, we can still find something new and innovative that provides real solutions
Moreover, this scam age teaches whole the community to be more educated and smart, so there are some positive sides as well
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 03, 2019, 06:21:55 AM
Not all coins know that we believe. the market is full of many traps. A lot of air projects. but I have always believed in Bitcoin. it is truly reliable. i believe it will create a miracle, once again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
May 03, 2019, 06:11:38 AM
Why we should not believe in crypto? Crypto is a technology for the first place not the coins price. It is ridiculous to think crypto always give a profit and never damages. Crypto has a high risk rank, everybody knows that. So if someone loses their money, it is not about crypto, it is about not wise investments.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 03, 2019, 01:11:40 AM
I think you are wrong when you said that this year is full of fall. Because all we see that in the end of first quarter of the year bitcoin is already rise again and it maintain the price until now and there is a time that it was hit on the rate of $5400-$5500. So there is no reason why we don't believe and support crypto.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 03, 2019, 12:39:43 AM
If you don't believe in crypto maybe you are not here anymore maybe you have left the crypto world if you don't trust crypto anymore. Increasing prices or decreasing prices in crypto is very reasonable in a trade. If people understand crypto they might benefit if the crypto market decreases.
The cryptocurrency market has many benefits in life and many big countries are legalizing this market, making the coins more useful. In the future crypto will be the destination for new projects and the mobilization of capital may become easier without the need for legal procedures. Personally, I will still support this market and will continue to look for good coins for long-term investment
That's how we should take this, we need to consider positive progress and appreciate how the market is growing right now, we are no longer in the small box of market, but it's already catering wide businesses, we see adoptions is growing and more and more company and countries all over the world are also eyeing with the system, believing will give you enough trust that in some point of the future success will be there for your investment.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
May 03, 2019, 12:28:43 AM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers.
Who told you that crypto supporters are losers? I disagree with your opinion. Seems like you are some kind of pessimistic person who are still here nagging about bitcoin.

Because this year there is a lot of price fall.

This is cryptocurrency. It might fall and it might fly. The moment we enter crypto sphere, we are already aware of the consequences. One of these are the volatility of the market and still we stay here despite of the price fall.

People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

Nobody want to become a loser and loss all the fund/capital. We can not prevent losses. But what's important is that we tend to get back what we lose and still gaining profits because we learn from our previous actions.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 02, 2019, 10:49:00 PM
If you don't believe in crypto maybe you are not here anymore maybe you have left the crypto world if you don't trust crypto anymore. Increasing prices or decreasing prices in crypto is very reasonable in a trade. If people understand crypto they might benefit if the crypto market decreases.
The cryptocurrency market has many benefits in life and many big countries are legalizing this market, making the coins more useful. In the future crypto will be the destination for new projects and the mobilization of capital may become easier without the need for legal procedures. Personally, I will still support this market and will continue to look for good coins for long-term investment
Activity: 448
May 02, 2019, 10:19:41 PM
We should believe in crypto because we as ourselves are engaged in it, doing money business and doing jobs to hace income out from it. So we should believe in crypto that it will be a good form of job or work in the near future. It is also a type of business that make us earn profit.
Activity: 309
Merit: 1
May 02, 2019, 09:14:31 PM
I believe that electronic money will grow strongly into the future. For more development we need a legal framework to eliminate fraudulent projects
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
May 02, 2019, 09:06:04 PM
It is good to have some believe in crypto because the technology is the future of most payment systems. However, not all the individual projects on the market can be trusted since there has been reported issues of failed and scam projects. For this reason, doing personal research into projects before joining is very paramount in order to identify the ones with capabilities of rising or becoming successful.
Pages:
Jump to: