Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should fear a cashless world - page 13. (Read 9767 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 28, 2017, 09:06:44 PM
We were fear to cashless world because in this kind of society we have no assurance. Why? Because technology is made by people, some innocent people were possible to hack or steal their money without knowing and it's hard for them to determine what happen? Also systems of all digital currencies had no hard security to protect the amount of all users. Moreover there were no insurance for the people who save high amount, it means that savings in digital world was taking your own risks too.
World can easily survive without cash with no problem but the system of world can’t run smoothly without money because if the world was cashless then people has to use some good for exchange like the old times, which is also a mean of cash so the system of world can’t survive without cash because now it is a need of world. Moreover I think no one fear cashless world because everyone has his own idea that how to survive in a cashless world.
fortunately people who already know the technology of course they will not be afraid of cashless precisely they are happy when the digital currency can be implemented in their daily lives because it would be easier for them in making transactions. while the majority of the world today is still not ready to accept that technology? let alone many poor people in the world? certainly many of them still comfortable using cash. they will not understand about new technology dude.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 09:04:06 PM
Poor people and small businesses rely on cash. A contactless system will likely entrench poverty and pave the way for terrifying levels of surveillance

http://www.theguardian.com/money/commentisfree/2016/mar/21/fear-cashless-world-contactless

Discussion

because paper money made from wood raw materials, jikq paper money is still in use then the earth will be hot and no more greening, the reduction of cash usage should be done because it is not very efficient and very vulnerable, different from digital currencies such as bitcoin can be open and can be used for any payment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 08:44:48 PM
A world without cash will be bad for small communities and small businesses. Because the technology has not covered the entire community and still includes upper-level society and business on a larger scale.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 28, 2017, 07:54:43 PM
Poor people and small businesses rely on cash. A contactless system will likely entrench poverty and pave the way for terrifying levels of surveillance

http://www.theguardian.com/money/commentisfree/2016/mar/21/fear-cashless-world-contactless

Discussion
It is too complicated if the world became a cashless, the poor citizens need a cash or a paper money to survive in this world then how about the rich people? they became rich and richer because of cashless society, for me, I fear cashless society because if the world has been cashless then we poor citizens became poor ever.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 06:46:29 PM
I think those only who are not capable to use bitcoin or any digital coin are going to be afraid in the Cashless Society. Because if we already entire the Cashless Society it is more easy for us to use it.

You have point, but if we are living in a cashless world, because it will become a centralized and it would be easy for the government to manipulate the currency we are using for and there will be a panic that is going to happen considering government are corrupt, we don't want to be controlled by them as we want freedom to spend our bitcoin funds.
I think centralization will only happen if you use fiat (the government will probably have a digital version of fiat in the next few years) there is no centralization of bitcoin. yeah moreover cashless help us to do the transaction quickly and very flexible to carry wherever. and of course the government will easily see what its citizens do in conducting financial transactions
They are going to try to centralize bitcoin one way or another, we know that mining is centralized so that is a vector of attack that governments can use to try to damage bitcoin, governments have a lot of money they may try to bribe the devs or something or some of the forks may have governments behind it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
December 23, 2017, 07:57:04 AM
We were fear to cashless world because in this kind of society we have no assurance. Why? Because technology is made by people, some innocent people were possible to hack or steal their money without knowing and it's hard for them to determine what happen? Also systems of all digital currencies had no hard security to protect the amount of all users. Moreover there were no insurance for the people who save high amount, it means that savings in digital world was taking your own risks too.
World can easily survive without cash with no problem but the system of world can’t run smoothly without money because if the world was cashless then people has to use some good for exchange like the old times, which is also a mean of cash so the system of world can’t survive without cash because now it is a need of world. Moreover I think no one fear cashless world because everyone has his own idea that how to survive in a cashless world.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
December 22, 2017, 01:40:06 PM
Honestly I do not see any reason to hate a cashless system, digital bank or cryptocurrency system is often better than any bank combined from the whole world. Banks takes the money from US and gives it to others so technically we are spending our own money when we believe that it is in bank. They make profit from our money which the latter give out as the payments of their staff. Bitcoin provides all the security we need and the transparent network which banks cannot provide.
Activity: 476
December 22, 2017, 01:28:34 PM
no one in the world are pleased to lose money, but also no rich people never lose money. contrast, a lot of the poor are never lose serupiah also, since they actually never invest or business at all.

When all the money will be in our country's account in sight, then they will all know about us. And then great control will begin and demand from us, where did we get this money, and also pays to pay taxes.
Activity: 308
December 21, 2017, 09:04:52 AM
There is no need to fear on a cashless world because if every country will be using bitcoins then it means the transactions is more secured and no illegal activities will be made because they will be detected quickly.
Activity: 252
December 21, 2017, 09:02:43 AM
We should fear the Cashless Society because we will ended a very nice green environment where people is not relying on the internet. If we enter this Cashless Society we do needs internet and modern things.
Activity: 294
December 21, 2017, 08:49:39 AM
In my opinion, we would not worry in a cashless society. In the 20th century, we were already using credit cards to pay our bills, things, investment, etc. so why we need to fear in the cashless world. Technology is giving us some opportunity to upgrade our society, have some freedom at tax and less fee. Bitcoin is also a currency, but it is digital, so it depends on the acceptance of the people if they would embrace the cashless world.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
December 21, 2017, 06:09:08 AM
In my own opinion, The only people that were going to be afraid of cashless world  are the those who are working for the government because of our leaders today are corrupting the country and they might get caught in their transactions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
December 21, 2017, 05:55:24 AM
Cashless world as mentioned in the document, it will ruin the poor and the growth of small scale traders. On the whole the technology will make changes but it should be developed in a equal manner to reach all.
right this will be a big effect to the small bussiness or traders and it is a bad effect to them so it means many people will suffer in a cashless world and there is possibility that small bussiness will be forced to closed...cashless is okay because it is veru accessible but hoping that having cash on hand will not gone.
Activity: 560
December 21, 2017, 05:25:55 AM
I can not know the opinions of other people, but I will say so personally, I am not afraid of cashlessness, it is very convenient to pay in a store or in a cafe with a card. It's good when the money is on the card, but not scattered throughout the bag. In general, it does not frighten me at all.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 21, 2017, 05:20:40 AM

Discussion

Well I am not really agree with cashless society cause lets accept it, we cannot force people to accept Bitcoin and live according to technology, and a cashless society seems to produced so much problem to community and people who cannot afford this kind of what so called development will be the most unfortunate people if this will be implemented.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
December 21, 2017, 04:53:05 AM
Cashless is not advisable for everybody especially to those persons who are unable to read and write,use mobile phones or any gadgets using our new technology,I think it will not be useful for those who have no knowldge on it.Cash is important to us it cannot be replace by any other currency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 12:13:38 AM
Are you saying we should be in fear now? Why should we be in fear? We are almost in a cashless world as it stands right now. I think the figure is that only 30% of all the money currently held today is in cash whereas it used to be 100% before the invention of digital transactions. Which means every day less and less cash is out there to be used by people and transactions are becoming more and more digital.
No point in feeling fear especially now that bitcoin is around and it is not going to disappear, it does not matter if cash disappears, bitcoin will be around and that will allow us to escape complete surveillance from governments they may try to attack bitcoin to change this but bitcoin cannot be killed that easily and they know it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 09:52:54 AM

Discussion

The thing is normal social media accounts are already hackable, it just needs the right push for people to do it. Now, imagine something that involves money and not to mention that the value of bitcoin is way higher than our usual money. If cash was to be eliminated, then it might cause some problems online not just hacking, but more.
Lots of people are investing their life time savings and still they are afraid of losing their money because now a day’s hacking world has been reached on boom and there are lot of people who are losing their money through the hackers. That’s why people are afraid of clashes the world. Money has become very important part of our society. It’s the basic need of every human for buying the goods for the survival of life.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 09:50:57 AM
cash is very important in an economy and through this we can easily buy and sell things everywhere.if the world is cashless then the poor people and less educated people were disturbed because they don't know the electronic and digital money for that. the cash is also used everywhere and we should not eliminate them from the world so we would feel free if the world is not cashless.
Having a cashless world is really not a good idea and that is total madness. Yes, small businesses needs cash, but it’s not only small businesses, there are also other things that deserves. Another thing you need to know is that having a cashless world we require everyone to have computers and smart phones.

There are people in this world that can’t afford a tooth brush, not to even talk of having a smart phone and computer. So I say no to cashless world.
I won't argue, because it is necessary to face the truth and see that the world is full of people who are needed in elementary things...they won't be able to take advantage of non-cash world
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
December 18, 2017, 09:00:49 AM
cash is very important in an economy and through this we can easily buy and sell things everywhere.if the world is cashless then the poor people and less educated people were disturbed because they don't know the electronic and digital money for that. the cash is also used everywhere and we should not eliminate them from the world so we would feel free if the world is not cashless.
Having a cashless world is really not a good idea and that is total madness. Yes, small businesses needs cash, but it’s not only small businesses, there are also other things that deserves. Another thing you need to know is that having a cashless world we require everyone to have computers and smart phones.

There are people in this world that can’t afford a tooth brush, not to even talk of having a smart phone and computer. So I say no to cashless world.
Pages:
Jump to: