Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we trust binance exchange? - page 10. (Read 2364 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 100
May 10, 2020, 04:12:35 AM
Actually I have no reason but I think this exchange has high security than others exchange. Even this exchange all volume is definitely legit. You will see that p2pb2b, vindax or Latoken etc exchange has fake volume so you can't sell your high amount tokens.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
May 09, 2020, 07:16:02 PM
Why binance called world largest BTC exchange?
1: the highest security is available in binance compared to the other crypto exchange?
2: Generate high volume in the altcoin?
3: best ieo launcher? Compared to the other exchange?

What is your opinion? Drop your experiences & Opinion?
We must trust binance because of high security, active CEO always shown his self and because they have a friendly interface on the platform also they are active on their community they have a good customer service and if there's a question they will give you an amswer immediately.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
May 09, 2020, 06:26:24 PM
It is the biggest crypto exchange with nice support, low fees and high security. But, nobody says that it is safe to hold your cryptocurrencies due to possible hacks.  Wink
This is depend your intention and I think there is no safest way to store our asset although we store it in cold wallet. I've found some user and even there is my friend who hold his cryptocurrency in cold wallet and he lost all their asset in it just because he forget to store the prikey. And it will be same when we store crypto on the exchange, if you are negligent to store the security tool to access your asset (in an exchange or in cold wallet) you will never be safe. But if you care with all the thing to make your asset is secure then you are free to choose both of them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
May 09, 2020, 06:17:58 PM
Binance exchange is the most favoritest one due to its honest behavior, they care about its customers, they tried to solve every problem even they hacked Binance they covered all losses.

Yes, Binance is first in this and others are still crawling behind it. This is what is almost making Binance have that monopoly power and people are always wanting their projects to be listed on to. If you ask anyone today, which exchnage they desire most, it would be Binance first. Binance has its own flaws, but their good deeds have overshadowed their flaws.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
May 09, 2020, 05:35:10 PM
Binance exchange is the most favoritest one due to its honest behavior, they care about its customers, they tried to solve every problem even they hacked Binance they covered all losses.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
May 09, 2020, 05:12:25 PM
Yes you are absolutely right, Binance has many things that has gained users especially security and features. People leave their funds on Binance without having to panic unlike some exchanges and this fiat crypto transaction brought another good aspect of Binance. Have you talked about IEO? They score so high so binance is a good trusted Exchange even the top on CMC.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
May 09, 2020, 04:41:06 PM
1: the highest security is available in binance compared to the other crypto exchange?

I like absolutely everything about this exchange. So far, fortunately, I have not identified any shortcomings. But for many, it still remains attractive to hold an IEO on this exchange. This creates a demand for their native coin and interest in investing.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
May 09, 2020, 04:06:26 PM

I think the truth about binance is that the exchange platform has put in a lot of work and effort in ensuring that they have a worthwhile community that trusts them so much,
Likewise, binance offer exchange of crypto currency in the simplest and easiest of forms, be it interface and platform beautiful outlay.

Even binance kyc is encouraging; it takes less than 5 minutes if you do it properly, and you get to trade margin, futures all in a single platform.
Binance now lets me withdraw fiats to my bank accounts amongst other benefits.; It is the king of exchange platform.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
May 09, 2020, 03:56:57 PM
SAFU makes binance as trusted exchange compared to others which is for, if exchange got hacked then traders won't lose their money the exchange will pay the lost amount from their own so their security measures is not better but how they are treating after the hack really matters and made them as better exchange compared to others.

It has less fee compared to others so more traders means more trading volume.

With the following 1 and 2, people think projects from this exchange are trusted enough.

Safu is a joke. Even if they really have the coins set aside as they claim it's not going to be enough to cover a serious fuckup.

They only have enough money to cover small losses. If someone hacks them and steals a lot of coins like it happened to so many exchanges they are going to reimburse maybe 10% of your losses and tell you to be happy that they were able to give anything back because "other exchanges" wouldn't.
Will you be happy if it happens and say that they are great because they had safu?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
May 09, 2020, 03:51:46 PM
1. Binance high trade volume
2. An exchange with true volume
3. Considerable low transaction fee
4. contains reliable project coin
They have a great community and CEO that is active and has a presence in social media
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 09, 2020, 03:46:41 PM

SAFU makes binance as trusted exchange compared to others which is for, if exchange got hacked then traders won't lose their money the exchange will pay the lost amount from their own so their security measures is not better but how they are treating after the hack really matters and made them as better exchange compared to others.

It has less fee compared to others so more traders means more trading volume.

With the following 1 and 2, people think projects from this exchange are trusted enough.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 09, 2020, 03:35:13 PM
It is the biggest crypto exchange with nice support, low fees and high security. But, nobody says that it is safe to hold your cryptocurrencies due to possible hacks.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
May 09, 2020, 03:34:54 PM

I just use binance because of their higher volume as compared to other Exchanges that have the same altcoin listed. Also their user interface is pretty easy to understand and pretty neat as compared to other exchanges.
Also their launchpad is pretty decent where usually every ieo performs good.
Also talking about security I would say that don't save your coins on an exchange as any exchange can get hacked any time, so it's better to save only that amount of coins on exchange that you like to trade or sell and rest you should keep in a wallet whose private keys you own.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
May 09, 2020, 03:29:03 PM
Binance have highest trading volume on the overall crypto market now , and a better exchange platform that offers better IEO Campaigns over the few year. I personally don't have anything against binance exchange which being one of the trusted exchanges for crypto holders . While they were hacked last year ,right now they may have already upgraded their security system . I am IEO lover and its easy to say IEO is always profitable on this binance platform . Because of this , now Binance is the biggest trusted exchange in crypto  space in my opinion .

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
May 08, 2020, 12:07:09 PM
for new users might have worries, but for old users since the Binance platform was launched, they will believe and there is no other reason not to use, I myself also still use Binance to trade, Many problems have been overcome by CZ, so take it easy
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 08, 2020, 10:41:25 AM
At present the cryptocurrency world; Binance is a trusted and reliable cryptocurrency exchange. The security of investors' money is relatively high here. The CEO of Binance is always active with his team in the development and security of the exchange. They do not list here without good quality tokens. Its volume is much higher. I personally feel comfortable trading here.

This trust is dangerous to me. Binance is a good exchange and even I use it but I always try to spread my risk around and never put everything in one basket. Same with money, same with exchanges. Whenever a company is reliant on one man to make its decisions, we all have to wary of them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 08, 2020, 10:35:17 AM
Binace exchange has given alot of reasons to trust it, binace exchange has security even when the exchange got hacked, the team ensured all investors got there funds back and in terms of features it has more than others, binace is a well recognised exchange globally and when it comes to IEO on Binance there's full assurance that you will make profits so they have gained much respect from users.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 08, 2020, 10:24:09 AM
Binance exchange managed to build good reputation in crypto space and gain the trust of investors and traders, they care about crypto technology and its people/users, even when the platform got hacked they reimbursed stolen funds, binance is more than a mere crypto exchange
Binance really gaining more interest from investors and traders with how the managements build their reputations and those many goodwill that they've continue to provide especially to those places/people who really needed helps, those kind of things adds up to build good relationship to their partners/ traders and investors inside the exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 08, 2020, 09:26:37 AM
Binance exchange managed to build good reputation in crypto space and gain the trust of investors and traders, they care about crypto technology and its people/users, even when the platform got hacked they reimbursed stolen funds, binance is more than a mere crypto exchange
Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
May 08, 2020, 09:10:37 AM
Well in terms of security, i think binance needs to improve on that, as they have been hacked quite a number of times which indirectly raises a red flag in terms of the security level offered by the platform. But in regards to navigation, binance is sure sound on that. It has well layed out navigation system which i find interesting
Many times ? I only saw them get hacked once in 2019 and that is the only time so far. And users are not affected by the hack because Binance has used their backup funds to compensate all users.
Pages:
Jump to: