Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we trust binance exchange? - page 5. (Read 2364 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
June 14, 2020, 09:10:38 AM
Why binance called world largest BTC exchange?
1: the highest security is available in binance compared to the other crypto exchange?
2: Generate high volume in the altcoin?
3: best ieo launcher? Compared to the other exchange?

What is your opinion? Drop your experiences & Opinion?

In terms of security, I still doubt with it because binance was hacked before, I don't think if their security is harder than before. The high volume of the coins, well that is true. About IEO, yes binance is the best, most IEOs there were successful.
If choosing Binance for profit, this exchange is the best option for investors because all of the IEO projects here are very profitable for investors. In the past, I have participated in a total of 4 projects here, and each project has brought me huge profits. I believe that in the near future, this exchange will still grow more and more because Binance is constantly changing every day and never stopping like other exchanges.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 14, 2020, 08:23:53 AM
I cant categorically agree that binance exchange is world best crypto exchange but they re one of the best that the security of their costumers re guaranteed, 
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
June 14, 2020, 08:11:17 AM
1 It has a very good CS and the exchange site is very convenience to be used everyday
2 The discount fees and i was using binance coin to trade on binance exchange site
3 it gives much more guarantee just like when it was getting hacked and binance has recovered all of funds were getting stolen due to the attack from the hacker

The statements above are my reasons why i trust binance but just to asnwer your question

Binance is still not having the best security consider it has been getting hacked several times.
IEO could not be the reason caused by there was a better platform that offers better IEO ROI like gate.io
Agreed to this one
Binance is one of the safest exchanges, but it brings a lot of attention of hackers out there since they know - there are a lot of funds there
and overall when you choose any crypto service - you choose somewhere between usability and security (i.e. browser extension wallets vs paper wallet)
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
June 14, 2020, 07:25:06 AM
Why binance called world largest BTC exchange?
1: the highest security is available in binance compared to the other crypto exchange?
2: Generate high volume in the altcoin?
3: best ieo launcher? Compared to the other exchange?

What is your opinion? Drop your experiences & Opinion?

In terms of security, I still doubt with it because binance was hacked before, I don't think if their security is harder than before. The high volume of the coins, well that is true. About IEO, yes binance is the best, most IEOs there were successful.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
June 14, 2020, 07:02:57 AM
There is no hesitation to say that Binance is the crypto leader exchange and it is the most secured exchange ever. I haven't seen such security in other exchanges like Binance. There are high volume in BTC or altcoins. They are doing many improvemental activities for the crypto expansion that we have seen recently in Africa. Binance launchpad is the most attractive to the investors now.
Even though they have a lots of activities on their exchange we cant say its number one in terms of security. Should we break down all the hacked and breached on their system? Also like the last week halving event. Binance werent able to execute timely their trades especially on futures resulting to liquidation of most traders. Their IEO and even giveaway are good and beneficial holding their tokens as they also have liquidity and keeping high ground by burning their token quarterly. However, Im not 100% sure they are perfect. There always a flaw in the system.

100% may be not perfect, but overall performance of the binance team is satisfactory. Their IEO and airdrops are very good and profitable for all. In terms of security, no site is 100% secured in virtual world but they are strong enough to handle as you may have seen in the last hack of Binance.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 14, 2020, 06:53:58 AM
Binance has continue to dictate the pace for innovations and technological reforms and implementation of some of the best initiatives in the crypto industry and it isn't surprising to see them maintaining a huge level of patronage. Binance has all the needed tools for any trader to be successful, huge volume, security, decent user interface and top notch customer relations. They continue to add to this making users and traders feel completely cared for.

They don't stop their development as a crypto exchange and they are finding ways on how to resolve their issues. Just like they are having SAFU to protect its customers. So even if in case they will be hacked again, the users' funds can be returned without a doubt. I think this is one advantage of this exchange, you don't have to wait for years just to get your funds in case they will be hacked.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
June 14, 2020, 06:28:05 AM
Personally, I trust them because they are biggest and I think that most of people see it just like me. And when you go to the past, you realize that Binance become the biggest one thanks to low fees and and very good behavior towards customers.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
June 14, 2020, 05:33:51 AM
Why? Because 1, 2, 3 already well-know fact among the crypto community that Binance clearly the number one. Compare to other exchanges with their bullshit and shady data about security, volume, IEO launcher,... I take Binance over any day.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 14, 2020, 04:48:26 AM
Binance is very well known in the crypto world. It is usually the exchange that New tokens/projects aim to enter. If a new token entered binance your coin will be known and possibly the reason on getting you token in that bullish market.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
June 14, 2020, 03:13:28 AM
Binance is most popular and almost accepted in all countries and up to 02 BTC trading is allowed for No KYC users. The most trusted thing is that the CEO of Binance is a well-known personality and has a big contribution to the Crypto market.
Binance is one of the most reliable trading platform in the world. They provide great user friendly experience to the users to get them attached to the platform. Services like this will definitely attract more users towards the platform. As well CZ has made a better place for the cryptocurrency users and that's the thing users loved about it by seeing their transparency of work.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
June 13, 2020, 05:10:39 PM
Binance is most popular and almost accepted in all countries and up to 02 BTC trading is allowed for No KYC users. The most trusted thing is that the CEO of Binance is a well-known personality and has a big contribution in the Crypto market.

Binance is the biggest exchange there is at the moment, its team is public facing and regulated by multiple markets. In addition Binance keeps on working harder and implementing new strategies as small as these might be like the current extension to the Philippines. There are still many hurdles to overcome but it seems that Binance is taking an action approach and that keeps them going, making them popular etc
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
June 13, 2020, 04:58:03 PM
Binance has continue to dictate the pace for innovations and technological reforms and implementation of some of the best initiatives in the crypto industry and it isn't surprising to see them maintaining a huge level of patronage. Binance has all the needed tools for any trader to be successful, huge volume, security, decent user interface and top notch customer relations. They continue to add to this making users and traders feel completely cared for.
Activity: 728
June 13, 2020, 01:28:16 PM
1. yes
2. yes
3. yes
This is the biggest exchange and many hackers want to hack into this exchange but the traders there don't need to worry about it, like some time ago when all the traders' funds were hacked by the binance
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
June 13, 2020, 01:03:23 PM
Binance is one of the most trustworthy centralized cryptocurrency exchanges out there. Majority of people involved in cryptocurrency market trust Binance. Binance is one of the most secure exchanges in the market at this point. Their wallet services are secure and safe, their transaction fees are quite low as well.
Activity: 1274
June 13, 2020, 09:37:11 AM
Binance is most popular and almost accepted in all countries and up to 02 BTC trading is allowed for No KYC users. The most trusted thing is that the CEO of Binance is a well-known personality and has a big contribution in the Crypto market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
June 13, 2020, 09:30:39 AM
Every exchange have got something to deal with binance inclusive. I like binance so much because of the simple interface, it is very simple to use binance even as a novice but that doesn't mean binance don't have a flaw.
Yes, almost all of us preferred to use binance over any other crypto currency exchange sites. Its very popular to everyone even you are new to cryptoworld. Its not very complicated to use and provide free access to their signal and indicators. It really shows how their security and best features they could offer to its user. No doubt at all when I'm using Binance exchange.
Activity: 928
Merit: 101
June 13, 2020, 08:13:13 AM
Every exchange have got something to deal with binance inclusive. I like binance so much because of the simple interface, it is very simple to use binance even as a novice but that doesn't mean binance don't have a flaw.
I think binance is very popular now. not only because of its reputation but because so many people believe that binance is one of the best exchangers at the moment. I believe in binance because binance is very easy to use, and the team is very professional and trusted.
The reason people trust this exchange is that all their activities are transparent. In addition, they have attracted the attention of the people since their exchange was hacked, but everyone still got a refund and it made everyone even more confident about this exchange.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 13, 2020, 08:09:42 AM
I think binance is very popular now. not only because of its reputation but because so many people believe that binance is one of the best exchangers at the moment. I believe in binance because binance is very easy to use, and the team is very professional and trusted.
Binance has been operating for the past three years, and this exchange is constantly changing to attract new investors here. I think with what is happening, this exchange will definitely continue to hold the number one position in this market and hopefully there will be many tools to support investors. In addition, the coins listed at this exchange are very safe and low risk, so you can consider long-term investment if you feel like it.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
June 13, 2020, 06:24:07 AM
Binance already has many members and always holds IEO even trading competitions, so that's why people trust Binance to trade there
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 13, 2020, 02:40:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: