Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we will see $50k Bitcoin end of year - page 6. (Read 3789 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:38:16 AM
maybe the price of bitcoin at the end of this year will not be able to be able to make price increases up to that expensive because the condition of the bitcoin price depends on the demand.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:14:36 AM
The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

Latest Podcast Episode Discussing More Details

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

Too many people hodl for that to happen. And since a lot of people lost their money since earlier this year it will be a hard to reach 50k at the end of this year or in first months of next year. Maybe end of summer next year but let us wait and see.
Activity: 170
September 14, 2018, 02:44:53 AM
The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

CBOE has joined since last year. and now the ETF, I think it is not a measure of how bitcoin is to grow. but as part of the crypto world, I hope it will not cause a big reaction after the results at 30th of September. The race will bring miracles. I hope to see the 25k bitcoin as Tom lee had anticipated.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 02:27:26 AM
I will be happy if it goes to 20K at the end of this year. Lets see when will the bulls be back. Grin
I am also happy at 20k. In general, I am always happy when bitcoin increases and creates the feat. The situation is warming up today, hoping it will last until the end of the year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 02:19:35 AM
I believe there is nothing impossible as far as nothing can be certain in life. Bitcoin may reach this said range at the end of the year and it may likely not reach as well. But i must say that the chances of it reaching $50k by the end of the year is quite slim because unlike last year, the growth of bitcoin was seen through out the year.
Activity: 218
September 14, 2018, 01:58:40 AM
I will be happy if it goes to 20K at the end of this year. Lets see when will the bulls be back. Grin
Activity: 93
September 14, 2018, 01:58:27 AM
No one can predict it and I think it's not possible to reach 50k$.
In my opinion end of this year bitcoin reach 8k$. If many investors are invest these then bitcoin price going to high
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:53:54 PM
well in my opinion the given reasons are not enough to see the btc into 50k because in order to reach 50k we shall see something bigger and more dramatic than just those reasons.
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
September 13, 2018, 07:26:37 PM

If you reach 30k you can sell everything and run away because there is something very wrong going on! Jokes aside, I find it very difficult to happen the famous highs of the past again Sad.
Activity: 420
September 13, 2018, 07:24:54 PM
Most likely, we will not see until the end of 2018 an increase of up to $ 50,000. But let's hope at least to $ 10,000 will come. News is now only bad work.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 07:06:58 PM
Who knows it's really going to happen because bitcoin is really unpredictable and is full of surprises beyond our imagination. But reaching 50,000$ is really a big amount which i think bitcoin can't hit by just looking at its recent market status. Maybe in the year 2020, bitcoin will reach 50,000$ or even more.
Yes price is very unpredictable but since $50k is a huge amount possibly we could see this price by next year. The current status of the market is very low now so I do not think this year end to hit $50k.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
September 13, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
If the market can lose a very large percentage of capitalization in a few days, it is quite possible to get 50 thousand/BTC by the end of the year, although this is unlikely
It would be possible. But, the chances are pretty low and it would be a big news if that could happen. Even though we wouldn't see that range of price at the end of this year, we wish the price will get recover to $10k if possible because current prices suck.
If we take over the mark of 8500 $, then it will be very good for the biton in the future. Simply this year, we will decide whether we will grow now or growth will only be in 2021! I hope that all the same we will grow in 2018-2019
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
September 13, 2018, 01:08:23 AM
Who knows it's really going to happen because bitcoin is really unpredictable and is full of surprises beyond our imagination. But reaching 50,000$ is really a big amount which i think bitcoin can't hit by just looking at its recent market status. Maybe in the year 2020, bitcoin will reach 50,000$ or even more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
September 13, 2018, 12:49:52 AM

I think that is not a real number. What factor do you think the bitcoin price will increase to $ 50k at the end of the year? I think that with an economy going downhill, the price of these altcoins will never be good in the near future. It will take more than 3 years to recover.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
September 13, 2018, 12:33:38 AM
In my opinion it's impossible. We see that the position of crypto market is not good. The price of Bitcoin is low. $50k is so much high. I believe that at the end of this year Bitcoin price will be increases but it will impossible more than $20k.
That's true, if you see the current bitcoin price movement right now still leads to a bearish market and only a few more to December, so, it's impossible if $50 will be acheived by bitcoin. However, bitcoin price movements are always difficult to predict, there could be many manipulators who have large capital which exist in the bitcoin market so it is difficult to predict. You can see priviously, the price of bitcoin has risen up to $1000 in an hour and it could be $50 achieved by bitcoin, of course if there is a miracle that comes to the bitcoin market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 12, 2018, 11:53:48 PM
25-30k will be very good . maybe 50k for this year is not possible
I will be more than happy if it even crossed the $20000 value in the market. Bitcoin has been a slow growing coin in the market lately and there are many reasons behind this fact but ultimately the market will recover like it did when the coin was not known so much.

The pre boom and the post boom of 2017 are not so different and the market is exactly the same, we just need to be a bit more patient to get the profits.
A slowdown in growth and price changes because we haven't come out of a bear trend dude. we are still in a downward trend and of course the increase significant price will be very rare. but when bull trends occur and confidence in the market grows. prices will be very easy to rise. like a years ago and maybe $ 20k will happen again
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 07:35:16 PM
Wishful thinking Delux. I too which for it to reach a max high at the end of the year but it’s too far fetched even for $20k
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 12, 2018, 12:09:55 PM
all just hope, I hope that even though Bitcoin doesn't break into $ 50k, at least Bitcoin can return to $ 20k by the end of this year... prices go down or rise, I'm very ready with all the possibilities that occur at the end of the year on Bitcoin...
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 12, 2018, 11:39:42 AM
If the market can lose a very large percentage of capitalization in a few days, it is quite possible to get 50 thousand/BTC by the end of the year, although this is unlikely
It would be possible. But, the chances are pretty low and it would be a big news if that could happen. Even though we wouldn't see that range of price at the end of this year, we wish the price will get recover to $10k if possible because current prices suck.
Activity: 283
September 12, 2018, 11:36:38 AM
yes, bitcoin will reach this year end $50000, who all are hold bitcoin , that person will become get more profit in this year end and there have still time to invest on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: