Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we will see $50k Bitcoin end of year - page 9. (Read 3789 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 29, 2018, 06:50:55 AM
Although I agree that Bitcoin will be on the rise before the end of the year, I don't think it can rise to $50000, which is an astronomical number, and I don't see the source of the money!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2018, 06:15:22 AM
I don't see any improvements will happen in this year because the price will not reach $50k, maybe it will take another year to reach $50k. But surely one day the price of bitcoin will surely cross more than $50k.

There is no sign for that and it will be impossible to reach $ 50k in the next year. The number of rejection is still high and it is really a sign for us that our dream won't come true soon or later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
No one can say I'm so high up bitcoin before ending it this year as I think the bitcoin price has fallen too far and has not recovered yet.
Activity: 560
August 29, 2018, 02:53:26 AM
50k $ is too high before the end of this year so far to reach the price of a bitcoin because if this happens, many people will now hold bitcoin and earn big money.

I think you're right because it's 50k $ big enough to reach it before the end of this year because there are so many big and big money when its price increases.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 29, 2018, 01:05:52 AM
I am amazed by your post, but is this not excessive because I find it difficult to think of the price of one bitcoin $ 50k, and currently the price of bitcoin is still at $ 6500- $ 7000 +

This year do not expect anything like 25k+ as well. May be even if it reaches now to 20k from here still gives us 3x multiple times return which is way much better than investing in the stocks as the moment as global market is quite slow at the moment.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:39:50 AM
I am amazed by your post, but is this not excessive because I find it difficult to think of the price of one bitcoin $ 50k, and currently the price of bitcoin is still at $ 6500- $ 7000 +
Activity: 336
August 29, 2018, 12:34:51 AM
I think that could happen because the demand for bitcoin this year I think is increasing and the total supply of bitcoin is very limited and almost gone.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 29, 2018, 12:03:27 AM
I don't see any improvements will happen in this year because the price will not reach $50k, maybe it will take another year to reach $50k. But surely one day the price of bitcoin will surely cross more than $50k.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 12:00:13 AM
maybe because the condition of the bitcoin price has a very limited total supply and has very high demand so that it can make this bitcoin price very expensive in the end of this year, so you should be able to have as much bitcoin as you can and enjoy the benefits you can get it.
Bitcoin is well known all over the world and most people are looking good on this market and are willing to invest if there is more good information. I believe the $ 50,000 price could happen in the next few years because I believe Bitcoin will be a new generation in the financial sector and people are free to invest their way that no one can manage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 10:04:51 PM
I have hope the price of Bitcoin going up back to the $20k again in the end of this year. Bitcoin is has possibility going up to $50k to $60k if there are any good news like Bitcoin ETF approved by SEC. If not will approved the price still have possibility to going up to $60k next year. Bitcoin is future of money and will be possible to going up to $100k in the long run.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
August 28, 2018, 09:59:48 PM
The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

Latest Podcast Episode Discussing More Details

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

That is not going to be enough to push the price of bitcoin up, to begin with that was not the reason of why bitcoin reached 20000 dollars, bitcoin reached that price because of its own merits and if bitcoin ever reaches the price of 50000 dollars, and I think that is very likely, it is going to be because of its own merits not because we were helped by some financial tool.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
August 28, 2018, 09:55:08 PM
I am betting that BTC will touch 90k in 2020 but as for this year, I think we will be lucky to see 10k again at the end of december.... Although Bitcoin is without doubt, recovering already. European ETF go ahead should give it a nice push.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 01:26:25 PM
it seems that it will be very difficult because the current price conditions for bitcoin are very cheap and will not be able to increase prices to such an expensive price if there is no good news that could trigger an increase in bitcoin prices.

Definitely, it is not possible. We will not see Bitcoin that is 50K this year. I doubt it will reach this price in 2019. The market must recover first, and then, the bull rung, the long process should start.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
August 28, 2018, 09:45:23 AM
I think the increase in the price of bitcoin this year will be increasingly difficult to reach the price target you mentioned because there is currently no good news that can trigger an increase in bitcoin prices, hopefully there is good news that can trigger bitcoin price movements to reach your target mention it.
- But after all what is happening in the moment, the answer would still be impossible, the chances of reaching the price he mentioned are too low or even illusory, good news and the stimulation is not enough, bitcoin needs more to establish a record price. But I do not see any factor that can reverse the current situation, things are not going in the right direction, the wave of the market is still undulating, maybe we should just hope for a milestone that is easier for bitcoin in the end of the year, $10k or $12k is a reasonable number
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 28, 2018, 09:31:27 AM
In my idea about in bitcoin I think that is not achievable, instead what realistic to be happen is from 20k$ up to 30k$, although it would be great

if 50K$ reach. However, I know majority of the community now in this business are now holding their Bitcoin and some are atlcoins too,

especially Ber months is now coming where bull run for sure is nearly coming to happen.
Activity: 18
August 28, 2018, 09:16:36 AM
Not by the end of this year... John McAfee promised $50k by 2020 or else he will eat his d^ck. Maybe he was right. Anyway, we'll see either of these extraordinary events: '1BTC=$50k,' or 'JM less his d^ck.'
Personally I'd prefer the former to come true rather than the latter  Grin
Activity: 276
August 27, 2018, 09:22:24 PM
The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

Latest Podcast Episode Discussing More Details

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

50k?Huh Mehn, this is too wide a speculation. I'd advise that this prediction is not promoted so that you don't raise hopes and expectations of newbies and prospective entrants. At this rate and stage of crypto, it's safe to stay away from predictions and just follow trends. Very safe!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
I think the increase in the price of bitcoin this year will be increasingly difficult to reach the price target you mentioned because there is currently no good news that can trigger an increase in bitcoin prices, hopefully there is good news that can trigger bitcoin price movements to reach your target mention it.
Activity: 56
August 27, 2018, 07:18:36 PM
If, however, the SEC will support the ETF in bitcoin will pour large amounts of money and this means a huge increase ! If I'm not mistaken the bitcoin turnover does not exceed 2% of the Fund.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
maybe because the condition of the bitcoin price has a very limited total supply and has very high demand so that it can make this bitcoin price very expensive in the end of this year, so you should be able to have as much bitcoin as you can and enjoy the benefits you can get it.
Pages:
Jump to: