Pages:
Author

Topic: Why will you invest in something you know nothing about? - page 10. (Read 2608 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
When people hear that it is easy to make money, many people will invest without knowing how it works. This is one reason they always complain that they are at a loss. Researching carefully before investing is right but many people forget that.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Please stop your whining here if your friend dont know nothing about blockchain and crypto then teach him so he can be independent

Don't let them invest in what they don't know about

how can you invest into somthing if you have no clue about what are you investing in at first place or is just about 21st century beg??
They invest to get money or more without knowing how to work the system of a project that they invest in. But when they get a scam from the project, then they will whine.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
investors might finds with way as supporting of locale product or service from developer with fine on works as chance on extensive of terms with entrance as gathering chance as might to collects with higher number of returns on completion.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
Please stop your whining here if your friend dont know nothing about blockchain and crypto then teach him so he can be independent

how can you invest into somthing if you have no clue about what are you investing in at first place or is just about 21st century beg??
Because people are greedy and they are lured to high profits in a short time. Who wouldn't want to be rich without any work. When you see buzzwords like Blockchain 4.0, new Bitcoin or the first scalable decentralized blockchain you should avoid investing into it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
This mentality has existed since 2017 before the all time high when everyone has already seen the potential skyrocket for bitcoin. Those people that saw the people who have earned quite a lot of money on it starts to wander if ever they can also have the same experience.
And that's the reason why many of the investors before doesn't have an idea on what's this volatility thing which is the main thing for cryptocurrencies, mostly for bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Most strange people like that, they just hear from person to person about the profit that is earned and interested when what they are talking about is a kind of BO or HYIP that is profitable in the beginning and who joins in the end, will lose. And whining blaming those who have been such a share. It's already a habit of new people in terms of investing.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Its true, if you invite someone to invest in crypto dont spoon feed him. Teach him what he should know and explain well the risk and possibilities that can happen along the way.

This is a typical character of a newbie or a greedy person who dont think carefully before putting their hard earned money to any investment opportunity. Then if something went wrong, they will post their rant and disappointment.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
People don't want to think, they want to earn money fast Smiley
Crypto is quite new in investing sphere and it's pretty hard to investigate the projects ideas and plans here. And there are many newbies here also, they did't try anything else.
10 years of existence is already a good history for you to study one project, it can be your guide so you wont get scammed and lose money. People are greedy if they invest money without knowledge, I’m not this kind of investor because I always give time to myself to study a project before I put money. 
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
For some, they just invest when they know the profit that they can get in return is big even though they have a lack of education to know about the project. This is why when a friend ask me how to invest in crypto I discussed it so they will understand how it works and how they can earn a profit. This is important to understand first before investing to avoid loses.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5

You said it all, most people only remember to lament when their friends lose money due to lack of appropriate information etc. Knowledge is power and just like you pointed out, it's wise we educate them on all about cryptocurrencies, the underlying risks etc not just the anticipated profits, so if they are okay with it then they are free to get involved. We should learn to invest only in projects we have studied..
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
I just want to quote what Warren Buffet once said, Warren Buffet is current on top 5 most richest in the world.
He once said:
"Never Invest In Something You Don't Understand"
Seems right, yeah? I also agree on him. That's applicable in all platform, cryptocurrency or non-cryptocurrency. Because investing is never an easy money, the risks are also existing in investing (most of the time).
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
You are particially right. A fact still remains that nobody was born with the knowledge of block chain or Crypto. We all came to know about it in one way or the other. To burst your bubbles, nobody thought me Crypto nor block chain. My investment started with 10$ on one ICO project which later turned out to be scam. From there I picked it up.
Yeah, we are all here so once we were new and we were not having any idea what actually crypto is but with the passage of time we learned and we invested our money but the thing is, a person should never invest in new projects and in New coins that he is not aware of. In crypto investment knowledge matters allot so better gain knowledge before you start investing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
People do this everyday. Invest in dumb thinks. It seems all it takes is a website and a little know how and you can rip people off. There very few projects i would bother with. Most are just websites and nothing more. Anyone can put up a website template and claim they are running a legit project. Without anything to show its all just talk and talk is easy. Bring something to the table then we will see.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus

So you mean to say a people around the world and this cryptocurrency platform are not knowledge and ideal on cryptocurrency? Negative ideas will not sustain for long term.
You need to be careful I'll be innocent something like slowly  become the VIP class investor
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
I think that this is all because of the hype of 2017 - 2018, when you invest in the project and definitely make money, now this is not so, people still do not realize the problem
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

Why would someone invest into something they don't have any clue about? They must know something about it but just knew it the wrong way or have fed wrong information. Let us all help building a new environment here in crypto space. that one that is free of scam victims because of being naive and showing negligence of the things that you could have done something about. By this time the reason "I didn't know isn't acceptable because ignorance is not an excuse since it was your own responsibikity to feed yourself essential information.
Activity: 57
I will never invest in something i dont know and wont advised any of my friend to go into what they dont know. Cryptocurrency is not a quick rich scheme and it also needed with alot of experience. So i will advice anyone venturing into cryptocurrency to please take a  bit and relax and know the rudiment before going into it
Activity: 131
You are particially right. A fact still remains that nobody was born with the knowledge of block chain or Crypto. We all came to know about it in one way or the other. To burst your bubbles, nobody thought me Crypto nor block chain. My investment started with 10$ on one ICO project which later turned out to be scam. From there I picked it up.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

How would you know something if you won't try it in the first place? To gain experience, you have to try, and with experience you'll gain knowledge, with knowledge you'll gain profits. Get out of your comfort zone and stop asking, just try it and figure it for yourself, that's more amazing than asking everyone how they do it.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

The mistake most people make on investment is that they make it out of instinct, they just look at the team of the project and once the team looks nice and good looking, they think that the project will make it, meanwhile there should be a deeper knowledge that people should go for first when looking at investment in any project.

My take also in introducing people to cryptocurrency is that we need to stop introducing them to crypto only for investment reason alone, we need to make them to fully understand the concept of cryptocurrency generally and how holding it as asset came out to be the secondary part of the system while the primary goal of any of those cryptocurrency is to actually make it easy for us to make payment peer to peer.
Pages:
Jump to: