Pages:
Author

Topic: Why will you invest in something you know nothing about? - page 5. (Read 2608 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
if some people investing their money into something that they didn't know, all they'll get is some loss. try to learn anything that new to you, so you can know how to avoid the risk before you investing your money. try to invest your money very carefully and try to get some lesson from some experts. their experience is really important for all beginners in crypto world.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I agree that people should never invest on something on what they don't know nothing about how work, and they should learn more even after tell them how work they should make some research and not stay all day on Facebook and waiting money to come.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies or cryptocurrencies are becoming popular in countries, typically Bitcoin (BTC). The value of these coins continues to rise sharply and help many investors get rich quickly, but it is these coins that have made many people fall into "misery" when their value plummeted several month later. Because there are still a lot of people who don't know the nature of these cryptocurrencies,
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
It so disheartening to see newbies falling prey and investing in something they do not know about. To me i can never and will never invest in something i do not know nothing about because if i do am on the fence of loosing money. SOme newbies only love to buy without doing proper research or having no idea on what they want to invest in, some do not even know the risk involve in investing and trading altcoins/digital currency.'
Many believe that only happens in the market of cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies can be very difficult to explain to people and many do not get how they work or why they exist, but the sad truth is that this happens in all the markets, do you really think that most people understand how the stock market works? They don't, they hire people that they believe understand how the market works but they are unable to tell if the financial manager that they are hiring is any good because they know nothing about the markets.

And as such the majority of them lose money and they put the blame on the financial manager that they hired, the market, or the economy but at the end of the day they are the ones that are guilty by investing in something they do not understand.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
It so disheartening to see newbies falling prey and investing in something they do not know about. To me i can never and will never invest in something i do not know nothing about because if i do am on the fence of loosing money. SOme newbies only love to buy without doing proper research or having no idea on what they want to invest in, some do not even know the risk involve in investing and trading altcoins/digital currency.'
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
If we invite friends to join as investors, we must provide more knowledge about what Crypto is so that friends do not come from investments because they have been given enough knowledge to be independent, but if we only invite without giving knowledge, we will be wrong, moreover giving a statement can benefit quickly if we enter crypto of course that's wrong.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That's called gambling, you should always make a research before investing in any project. How to make it is a decisions of yours, i'm pretty sure no one gives away his money just like this...
Yes but some people use to make the mistake of trusting other people blindly as according to me if you have the money you will have to be careful investing it. There are so many people who are scammers and they just wanted to get benefit from other people. So never ever take such wrong step of trusting any site or any project you don’t know about.
Yes, sometimes we have to fail to learn something new
So, some people make mistake to invest in wrong place and learn to becarefull with it

But in this case, the wrong investment often happens repeatly, dont they learn from their experience?

Fortunately, those investors type reduced. so the shit project isnt much anymore
But there isstill a few shit project. IDK what really happened, or they just like gambling in cryptocurrency
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Most people do that.
They only come to buy without any idea of market conditions or risks of investing/trading in crypto.
Seeing other people get profit so he participated to buy, which then lose because buying above and mention Crypto is a scam, fraud, gambling, and other bad things.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
Sometimes aiming for nothing turns out to something, sometimes we buy lies to get the truth so you can actually invest on something you know nothing about and make something out of it, for example i invested in HYIP not knowing how risky they are and i made good money from it, same thing with crypto, i never knew anything about bitcoin before i bought my first, i just like trying things out
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
That's called gambling, you should always make a research before investing in any project. How to make it is a decisions of yours, i'm pretty sure no one gives away his money just like this...
Yes but some people use to make the mistake of trusting other people blindly as according to me if you have the money you will have to be careful investing it. There are so many people who are scammers and they just wanted to get benefit from other people. So never ever take such wrong step of trusting any site or any project you don’t know about.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Gone are the days when people stupidly invest in cryptocurrency project without knowing details about it just because they don't want to miss out. I don't think anyone will act stupidly like this again with all the losses many of us incurred in scam projects
This is so true, crypto enthusiasts are wiser now. In the past some so-called influencers will chill ICOs or shill their crypto bags and many people will FOMO to buy into the coins. This is not the case presently, I remember when MCAFEE use to make buy calls and people will rush to buy, after the pump there will be a massive dump yet people still fall prey. Nowadays people believe in projects with good development progress and not hype.
I dont actually do that. I am wasting my money if that particular project is a scam and it is my fault not knowing that. It is my responsibility to study every project I want to invest my money in. I personally recommend that you should do the same thing as I do because you are the one losing money if you dont study that particular project very well. There are things you should consider before investing in a particular project and you can see that by reading their whitepaper wherein all of their plans and targets are all stated there.
By trying we will feel the smell. With us investing in something we do not know does have a risk.
 The more we dare to take a better risk is to advance promising new innovations.
 Many more we try to be able to provide experienced challenges. So trying to invest is a powerful new creativity.
Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
Even I have the same question to the people and I have noticed many people invested on unknown projects even they are not giving time to learn what is there in their white paper also.
You should not do like that and we need to focus on good projects which is not getting better support. Those kind of projects will be in sky height very soon.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
Sometimes people invest in things they really know nothing about out of trust. When they see that a friend has invested, out of trust, they also invest not doing their own research which is very bad, no matter how you trust someone, try to do your own investigation,it really helps a lot. In the crypto space Research is a major factor to Success.
Really not good and probably they all go for nothing. Maybe they could take such a lesson and try to figure out where they are wrong, cause they are blinded to see the risk of investing with knowing nothing about the project they've invested. I can't imagine how we go into a ride without direction, the same thing happens to this. Investment can't be a joke, it involves money and much we care about gaining rather than losing which supposedly they think at first before doing a stupid investment.
Activity: 1022
to work on expectation about the work on reference of whitepaper and more of notables with release from developer and gains as completing returns on nominal with the value on expectation.

not            staring my id or picture... operating
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
All investment for your funds will also, learn about the mechanics to how to earn some money in crypto. Sometimes there are risky investors to put their money away without experience.

They invested because they are get advertised by many people or they've seen the crypto ads anywhere that promising so much profits in a short time, and the greedy and dumb investors always get trapped by those kinds of advertisement, and they will get scam sooner or later, but there are also some of them who lucky enough so they get out before the investment turns out scam
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
All investment for your funds will also, learn about the mechanics to how to earn some money in crypto. Sometimes there are risky investors to put their money away without experience.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
Sometimes people invest in things they really know nothing about out of trust. When they see that a friend has invested, out of trust, they also invest not doing their own research which is very bad, no matter how you trust someone, try to do your own investigation,it really helps a lot. In the crypto space Research is a major factor to Success.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
I mean it is not as easy as that, many people do their thorough due diligence on projects before investing in them, but even after that the results may be devastating as there are a plethora of factors in the play and even one of them goes astray, the whole thing collapses. But yea, the starting statement of the OP is pretty much a basic logic, but too many people still fail at it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
Actually there are many investors doing that here in crypto. For example, most IEOs on major exchange such as Binance have a lots of participants during their launchpad but I believe 90% of them doesnt even read a single statement or check the WP of the project their joining. Why? They only after the ROI of their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: