Pages:
Author

Topic: Why would DPR hire a Hitman through a bank transfer? - page 2. (Read 1185 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Seems like an awfully weird thing to do by the man running the Silk Road. Boils down to do you trust the sources? I highly doubt it.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Huh

Considering the recent revealations in this case (where two law enforcement officers including Force were also found involved in robbing BTC during their investigation of DPR), it is highly possible that these charges were made up. I don't think DPR would ever hire a hitman through a wire transfer.

And even if he had to, he would be smart enough to come up with some fake account. He was running Silk Road after all, so already had access to wide range of fake identity documents.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I didn't read anywhere that he paid through a bank transfer, I would doubt he did, specially if someone runs a site like Silk road, he wouldn't be stupid enough to atleast do this. And if the assasin requested a bank transfer, then it would probably have tipped DPR off about something fishy.
I am sure we are missing something here.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Do you believe any of this? From the very beginning, it is clear that most of the charges are cooked up. The agents want to jail DPR for the rest of his life. For that these fake charges are needed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Huh

Maybe the hitman refused to accept bitcoin? Also, it isn't that hard you know, you just find some old dude and tell him that you'll give him $1,000 for using his bank account and he'll probably let you.
Pages:
Jump to: