Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now. - page 28. (Read 6128 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
November 04, 2017, 02:10:29 PM
As per current reports. Bitcoin value is increasing very fast. So i just want to buy bitcoins from all my money and then save it gor future and then sell it when I'll get s good amount.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 01:23:34 PM
I think there will be a price growth further as well. But from my limited chart reading abilities i don´t see many support on the rise form 4K. So don´t you see a correction coming? before the year ends? I think people say after the fork because there is usually some kind of trigger, even a stupid one like the china exchange ban news...
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
November 04, 2017, 01:08:03 PM
I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.
Oviously bitcoin will go to 8000 $ in the lasy of this year or first of 2018.So i think i should buying bitcoin becasue its only the coin that is very potential and stable of it position.I also see the price of btc from last of 2016 and i am seeing the price has been increasing simultaniously.for this reason i want to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
November 04, 2017, 11:13:47 AM
I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: