Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you should invest into ICOs that have a working product. - page 2. (Read 726 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Its not a 100% guarantee that ICO project will become successful if theres a working product. Some projects  are still failing after its ICO ended and literally failed due to lower price than the ICO stage. I think the main reason is that many investors are dumping after hitting exchanger.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Because it is an indicator as a normal project. If the project really has very serious goals in life, then, as usual, the project already shows its potential for the future. Therefore, I am sure that now you need to invest now.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
absolutely everyone follow your way, But sometimes good projects are makes more traffic in crypto market. So all the in estos ready to participate in before the ICO and this year we are all expecting facebook ICO so once it was announced automatically private investors are hold the huge tokens.
you're right, the more trade transactions in the market that showed the greater community of the platform. could we know great support is behind the development of the platform. It will make the value of existing assets will survive and continue to grow.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
Ico that has no working product or service to offer will only become a pump and dump coin, just like those listed in Yobit, as you can see those coins that are listed in the top 15 in the market, they got there because there is a working product which the community support.
If they aren't having a working product means if the team doesn't run the project and roadmap properly. Those coins are listed in yobit created by a scammer and even yobit exchange itself created so many shitcoin.
Yobit is a crap exchange site.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Ico that has no working product or service to offer will only become a pump and dump coin, just like those listed in Yobit, as you can see those coins that are listed in the top 15 in the market, they got there because there is a working product which the community support.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
I am not usually putting my investment during the ICOs even they are offering huge of bonus for their investors it is because the price during ICOs is so much expensive, i am only buying after the ICOs i can buy only in cheap price.
absolutely everyone follow your way, But sometimes good projects are makes more traffic in crypto market. So all the in estos ready to participate in before the ICO and this year we are all expecting facebook ICO so once it was announced automatically private investors are hold the huge tokens.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
As far as I know, crypto projects that have a working product until now is only project that offer crypto exchange platform. I see many icos are interesting and have a real implementations in real life blockchain solution. But everyone is realized crypto is a game of waiting. Patience create wealth.
Investing on ico mean you already know what the project about and what to expect.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I am not usually putting my investment during the ICOs even they are offering huge of bonus for their investors it is because the price during ICOs is so much expensive, i am only buying after the ICOs i can buy only in cheap price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
You should take a look first the best ICOs that have a fundamental structure and the best developer before you invest in ICOs, i prefer to invest during the ICOs it gives me more big bunos from my investment before checking their background first.
The project itself matters in the token sale for smart investors. Buying the token just for adding more HYPE is not a smart way to get in the ICO and the scam projects know or use this info for their own goals.

Investor prefer invest in working product because not all new project promising a result. With working product and can used in real life, investor have expectation mass adoption and i am believe any investor expect profits from his investment
copper member
Activity: 196
Last two years saw a rise in the number of ICOs that were soliciting for funds for the commencement of identified blockchain solutions. However the downslide of the crypto market has seen most ICOs failing because most of them don't have real product and very good use case behind them to enforce the liquidity of their tokens. Well i entreat you to invest with ICOs that have real working product which would always cause a constant demand of the utility tokens. This is the only way as investors you can also earn some profit from the project you invested into.

I know two of such projects which i am into and i would like you all to check it out.

Vivid : https://vividcoin.app
MiracleTele: https://miracletele.com
I think it is not enough to say that the likelihood of a project to achieve success depends on a working product. Maybe those untangible things can bring a good income though, we can say hardware can add up some chance.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
You should take a look first the best ICOs that have a fundamental structure and the best developer before you invest in ICOs, i prefer to invest during the ICOs it gives me more big bunos from my investment before checking their background first.
The project itself matters in the token sale for smart investors. Buying the token just for adding more HYPE is not a smart way to get in the ICO and the scam projects know or use this info for their own goals.
Activity: 60
A few years ago we could say that the majority of that ICO would be successful, they had great potential and were suggesting quite nice ideas. However, nobody knew that cryptocurrencies will drop down so fast. The current situation is a bit different, we have another market situation right now in which you should stubbornly analyze your investments and think twice before providing your funds to somebody.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
I agree with your point and even the example you mentioned. Miracle tele has an already established and working platform, what more? There is utility for its tele token such as buying telecom services but sometimes we hear about a project and just get floored by its concept and we end up buying into it. Not to generalised, this has happened to me a lot, silent notary, humanscape, quantum1net. There some solid projects that are just pretty hard to overlook.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
Before big dump i believe working product can make ICO success, but now it even can't sustain ICO price.
Now something that guarantee the success of project is constant demand, like we see in the success of ethereum, neo or binance
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
ICOs are pointless to me whether there's a working product or not. The bulk of the money raised never go into building a product instead it's for enriching the team, not taking into account the large percentage of the tokens usually reserved for the team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Investing into ICOs with working product is quite safer than those who are yet to develop any product for the use of its investors. For ICOs that have working product such as the ones mentioned above at least you know there are working products that are going to cause the increase in liquidity of the token or coin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
More than half of the valuable currencies in the market have no products. The prices are determined by demand-supply and the product is in the second place because the income is in the main place.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
It is fair to mention projects with an existing product. But in modern market conditions this is not enough. What matters is the quality of the product, and who promotes it. Everything should be checked and investigated, the fraudster does not sleep.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
ICO even with working product may fail. Look at banca. They had large community, they earned massive amount of money in ICO with 2 or more working products. Yet they are far away from success. That is why i prefer to buy after ICO and I buy at cheap, usually.
yes, indeed it would be safer to buy after ico and see the products they offer, is it selling or not in the market? if yes, then investment there will be a good long-term project.
Pages:
Jump to: