Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you should invest into ICOs that have a working product. - page 4. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is money that exists in Internet and it can be successful if and only if the product is digital.
Lets say that there is an ICO that wants to sell milk and they say that if you buy milk with their coin "Milco" you get it 10% cheaper.
Who prevents people from still buying with Fiat ?
No one.
People will probably still buy using fiat, the coin will be soon useless and your BTC, ETH coins will come to the owners pocket.

Haven't you heard this story the last few years, again and again?

Just think about it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Now that the market has fallen so much, it is difficult to decide on the quality of the token. There are good projects but prove and quickly go up, today is unlikely. Only our confidence in the future and intuition can help.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
What hoped from investing in a working product would be, at least we had a little guaranty if the coins price is low, the project still have an actual product that can be used to back up the coins.
That little guarantee if turned into a big success can bring huge profits, lots of considerations when in terms of this investment inside ICO's, as there's a lots of duplicate project where competing with same target investors, it's all about how well you understand and how deep you research and learned about the project, working product is a plus attracting investors but the project itself should always be the first thing to look out.

Potentials can be learned if you are paying attentions with working products that has been offered while ico's are still ongoing.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
it doesn't guarantee for the ICO that have a working product can get success after they pass every phase on the roadmaps. They still need to work hard to get more investor or buyer to buy their product, and it's not easy to do. Besides that, they should compete with the other ICO that might have a similar product
This is the reason why we must choose and contribute to the ICO which is having unique products/solutions so that they might be having better chances to become successful and their token will sustain with better price levels. Competitions is everywhere still how heavy their promotion will bring the differences.

I think investing in a working project is profitable and it will be a long run investment but its better to look deeper in the projects goal and how it works  and then you can judge if its really worth investing
Working project might be just an eligibility criteria for choosing an ICO but it will never guarantee that we can make profits with that ICO. Moreover, many scam devs had just showed some working model and then stayed inactive which ended up investors go losing all their money. This is the reason, even with a working model, ICO investments are still just a gambling as it has only less than 50% chances for better ROI.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think investing in a working project is profitable and it will be a long run investment but its better to look deeper in the projects goal and how it works  and then you can judge if its really worth investing Wink
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Well Even some ICO's has a working product they actually failed because it depends on the investors if they appreciate and gives them a lot of profit on it. and the second problem that ICO's hard to survive the reason is when the market is down. thats why typical investors would buy after the ICO and just a little of they money to avoid losing on investment.

Yes, it doesn't guarantee for the ICO that have a working product can get success after they pass every phase on the roadmaps. They still need to work hard to get more investor or buyer to buy their product, and it's not easy to do. Besides that, they should compete with the other ICO that might have a similar product, and in the end, people will give their reviews about which one that will be a good product.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
What hoped from investing in a working product would be, at least we had a little guaranty if the coins price is low, the project still have an actual product that can be used to back up the coins.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
Last two years saw a rise in the number of ICOs that were soliciting for funds for the commencement of identified blockchain solutions. However the downslide of the crypto market has seen most ICOs failing because most of them don't have real product and very good use case behind them to enforce the liquidity of their tokens. Well i entreat you to invest with ICOs that have real working product which would always cause a constant demand of the utility tokens. This is the only way as investors you can also earn some profit from the project you invested into.

I know two of such projects which i am into and i would like you all to check it out.

Vivid : https://vividcoin.app
MiracleTele: https://miracletele.com
It is really important to determine the product of the ICO. Its successful rate will depend on the product. We should ensure that the ICO have characteristics that can survive in current challenges in the market.
Activity: 462
Well Even some ICO's has a working product they actually failed because it depends on the investors if they appreciate and gives them a lot of profit on it. and the second problem that ICO's hard to survive the reason is when the market is down. thats why typical investors would buy after the ICO and just a little of they money to avoid losing on investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
I fully agree with the author of the topic and support his point of view. Just in the cryptocurrency industry, there are a lot of fools who are happy to part with their money investing in projects that really STINK of scam. These people do not analyze absolutely nothing and just hope for a great benefit. Almost always projects that have a good and working product can raise the price of their coins on the stock exchange. But, alas, people do not understand.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Yes, I agree in such a falling market, even strong projects with a working product can suffer a drop due to lack of funding.
Activity: 420
it is true that most ico failed last year because they did not have a real project they only had tokens that they traded on the market without the actual purpose of the project they launched.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
I think you are right here. I am interested to invest in a project which already has enough fund to run their products. Without funded or working products, I will not invest in ICOs anymore. Because, in 2018, Billions of dollars were hacked and scammed from the people. A project with the product means they will not scam you, even you can expect your money back if they can't make soft cap!

A project with working product or app tells you that they are capable of delivering results even without the collected funds from the users.
With this kind of foundation, this is not easy to dissolve. They will try to compete and survive because they invested their own funds and time to this project.

Still there's no guarantee that they will continue or develop their product based on the needs of their costumer .

arent you guys aware about popular brands before ?  Before they are verry popular and indemand but suddenly all their success have ended .

Yes, you are right. But ICO markets are not doing well at all, so Before choosing an ICO I am going through with many things! Many popular brands lost their reputation after coming on the blockchain network! But Still, I am preferring those ICO which already have a product or an established partner! But still, I am not sure they could succeed or not.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
True. Its really worth investing those projects with real use of their products and not just a mere hype,advertisements to entice crowd but just temporary and volume will start fading when people get out of it because theres no product.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
I agree with you that some of the icos in the past year don't have working product and some of them just do it after  having funds in the ico. I usually invest my money in icos that have a good plan in their product and much better if we invest in a ico that will have a daily use of their product. If we just put money on many ico's without knowing what they offer. It's like we are giving our hard money to them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Last two years saw a rise in the number of ICOs that were soliciting for funds for the commencement of identified blockchain solutions. However the downslide of the crypto market has seen most ICOs failing because most of them don't have real product and very good use case behind them to enforce the liquidity of their tokens. Well i entreat you to invest with ICOs that have real working product which would always cause a constant demand of the utility tokens. This is the only way as investors you can also earn some profit from the project you invested into.

I know two of such projects which i am into and i would like you all to check it out.

Vivid : https://vividcoin.app
MiracleTele: https://miracletele.com

Having a working product is a good stepping stone for ICOs, however, it is not a guarantee that it can survive for a long time. Having a good number of supporters and investors will keep the project from growing and surviving. That's why keeping an active and healthy community will keep the project going.
Activity: 1750
I think you are right here. I am interested to invest in a project which already has enough fund to run their products. Without funded or working products, I will not invest in ICOs anymore. Because, in 2018, Billions of dollars were hacked and scammed from the people. A project with the product means they will not scam you, even you can expect your money back if they can't make soft cap!

A project with working product or app tells you that they are capable of delivering results even without the collected funds from the users.
With this kind of foundation, this is not easy to dissolve. They will try to compete and survive because they invested their own funds and time to this project.

Still there's no guarantee that they will continue or develop their product based on the needs of their costumer .

arent you guys aware about popular brands before ?  Before they are verry popular and indemand but suddenly all their success have ended .

their costumer were shifting on to another brand because they see a new feature  .

That example scenario can also happen on an ico with a working product already  .
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Activity: 638
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
in my experience, such projects bring profit much more often than companies that do not have a working product, in principle, this can be understood, because when a company has a working business, it means that they already have everything worked out and have a customer base
Pages:
Jump to: