Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 27. (Read 270139 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Cause im waiting for that one big moment on bitcoin.  I will hold it till  it hit $20k  ,it doenst  matter how long i should wait , 5 to 10 years maybe , im waiting for that price cause its my selling price .
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I don't think I will sell right now because I don't have any pressing needs that I can't cater for that  will require me to fiend from my bitcoin wallet. You shouldn't sell it in the first place because no matter the current rate bitcoin is growth bound.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
The picture tells it all, you will never have to sell your bitcoin because in the future we won't need to convert our bitcoin to any other currencies. I think time will come that we will be buying goods and everything else using our bitcoins, so why sell when you can let it grow more and wait till your bitcoin make you a billionaire. Then you could spend it on what ever you want.

That is correct, there wouldn't be the need to sell them in the future because it will be what we will be using to make direct procurements from grocery shops amongst others and so there's no need to elk if you don't have any pressing issues to deal with what you sell for.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
The picture tells it all, you will never have to sell your bitcoin because in the future we won't need to convert our bitcoin to any other currencies. I think time will come that we will be buying goods and everything else using our bitcoins, so why sell when you can let it grow more and wait till your bitcoin make you a billionaire. Then you could spend it on what ever you want.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Patience is a virtue. Every investments need time if we want a higher return. As the basic rule, we should sell at the higher price. Long term investments give higher return. I believe bitcoin will reach its higher value in due time. Its value is increasing especially in this digital world of economy. Waiting is believing.
It is right because been greedy will make you suffer from loss because the loss in the bitcoin is now very rare only those people face loss in bitcoin who become so worried at the low price of the bitcoin and they sell their coins at low price. It is good to keep patience and wait till the price of the bitcoin will be more than double and then buy some more bitcoin at the amount of the profit to hold for more time.

Panic sellers deserve their fate and I do wish they'd keep loosing until they learn to have patience. They are the ines responsible for a greater part of thenprice fluctuations and it served them right.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
Patience is a virtue. Every investments need time if we want a higher return. As the basic rule, we should sell at the higher price. Long term investments give higher return. I believe bitcoin will reach its higher value in due time. Its value is increasing especially in this digital world of economy. Waiting is believing.
It is right because been greedy will make you suffer from loss because the loss in the bitcoin is now very rare only those people face loss in bitcoin who become so worried at the low price of the bitcoin and they sell their coins at low price. It is good to keep patience and wait till the price of the bitcoin will be more than double and then buy some more bitcoin at the amount of the profit to hold for more time.
Activity: 359
You can actually sell small amount of your bitcoin when you think that it's the right time to sell it. If you think you can earn triple of your profit by selling it, then go ahead. Holding your bitcoin for a long time is good but never selling them is a NO NO for me. What's the use of holding bitcoins if you'll gonna keep it forever? It doesn't really make sense.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
yes i agree with you and add bitcoin is so risky to save but if you trust with it you can gain more
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
For me I should never sell my bitcoin because in the near future it may increase its value. Because maybe in the future we used bitcoin for a big investments.so that we can earned a lot here.
This is the reason why everyone is holding up today. And there are some people that decided to put a certain amount on their cold storage and will only touch it a certain time too. A couple of years will be passing or maybe 5-10 years before they'll touch those bitcoins that they are holding. Just don't sell all of your bitcoins because one day you'll see on how you'll be able to make big money out of your patience.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
yes it may be better to hold your bitcoin to keep on increasing, and certainly if bitcoin prices jumps higher you will get better benefits, because bitcoin development is now very fast and accompanied by high price increases and it will certainly be more profitable for you to keep holding bitcoin as an investment.
Activity: 14
It is difficult to keep them knowing that you can have a lot of money now if you sell it. You can wait and double it when bitcoin hits a massive target. Its up to you actually.

I would suggest to keep them and if you see that bitcoin is rising don't sell them wait for it to rise even more.
Activity: 24
Looked at the weekly chart and I am afraid to hold. That's why I sold.

Bitcoin price has gone too high. If the traders on this market really follow TA indicators, I think they should have a look at weekly chart.

I know that many of you revive the past and predict the future. But, what if it's a black swan?
There is no need to attend weekly price chart because they do nothing good than creating chaos and panic among the investors. I only visit charts when the prices are going up and then cash out my bitcoins. Bitcoins are supposed to be treated like long term investments. You can’t make good money if you keep checking weekly charts.
This, if you look at the weekly charts you will see all kind of anomalies that will make you think that holding is a bad idea but since holding is a long term strategy then you need to look at the chart that has all the story of bitcoin and if you see that the pattern is very clear, a strong tendency to go up.

it might go to the moon and coast 100000 dollars and then even more, so there is no reason to sell it
100k is very far away while that price could be reached someday we mus not deceive ourselves I do not think we are going to see that price, maybe my children or future grandchildren will be able to see it but I think a more moderate price of 30k is something that I could be able to see in my lifetime.
Because it will rise but i dont think you should sell them never maybe at some point you will need the money and then you sell it and it cannot always go high and high so if it goes high you just grab it and dont let it go.
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251
well, it should be like that, we could see growth the price in 2009 until now, the movement is on the rise. so while it seems we have to do it and never sell bitcoin, if everyone thinks like that, bitcoin will continue to increase.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
BTC is the best in terms of investment so I suggest that spend your bitcoin when it is only needed.
Thats right bitcoin is the best investment because if you have a lot of bitcoin in your wallet and when the price is increasing you can earn a lot of money for sure. Thats right only convert your bitcoin into real cash when you are really needed not to your wants. Cashouy your bitcoin for your needs not wants . But it depends to the person when they want to cashout their bitcoin but soon as possible its better to save it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
For me I should never sell my bitcoin because in the near future it may increase its value. Because maybe in the future we used bitcoin for a big investments.so that we can earned a lot here.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
BTC is the best in terms of investment so I suggest that spend your bitcoin when it is only needed.
think of it that it is your investment for long term goal every time you past year by year the earnings will be much bigger, never think of a short term holds,
bitcoin will go upward and it will continue even some bad news showed up it will still continue to rise up.
Activity: 140
It depends on the situation ,
I only sell or convert my coins when I really needed a money.
Activity: 462
I guess the reason behind it is that we still need them fiat paper money. I mean, let's admit it, people and many establishments still use and accept paper money. No mother how the trend in their value is becoming, still the very thing that we need to buy goods or pay for services still requires paper money.
The situation that youbare presenting to us will be very viable if all establishments will accept bitcoin. Or government will mandate that only bitcoin will be used for all transactions.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
The important thing is not to sell but to buy at a low price and sell at a high price. Of course those who think for a long time can hold Bitcoin in their hands. but there are people who get bitcoin from the $ 5,000 level. Unfortunately, everything is not going well. The important thing is to make the most efficient trade.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Pages:
Jump to: