Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 31. (Read 270139 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I'm ready to sell my coins (but not all) if the price reaches 500,000 dollars for a coin! And for less I do not agree. I still have the hope that bitcoin will soon become very expensive and popular

of course all have expectations similar to yours about the popularity of bitcoin and in accompanied by such a high price increase of course, because it will have good impact for all users so as to bring positive changes about their economy.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I'm ready to sell my coins (but not all) if the price reaches 500,000 dollars for a coin! And for less I do not agree. I still have the hope that bitcoin will soon become very expensive and popular
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Bitcoin prices continue to be depressed so that people can not wait to finally sell, I think the main factor to get profit is with patience, wait at least until the end of the year then the price will reach at least $ 7500.
We should have a target for the selling thing that we will do in bitcoin because if you don't have a target for the price then holding it for long term will not become a real thing because you will get temptation for the price pumps in bitcoin but if you have a real solid target price or solid plan then you can get smooth profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Bitcoin prices continue to be depressed so that people can not wait to finally sell, I think the main factor to get profit is with patience, wait at least until the end of the year then the price will reach at least $ 7500.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
I should never sell bitcoin when it is still popular and with a good price because it is a good investment and sure profit.
Yeah I agree to you. We should sell our bitcoins in the future because the price of it is still increasing. I know the bitcoin will become more popular in this following years and it will become more stronger than before.
Although we also know the price of Bitcoin will increase more in future, but you have to remember some target will helps you avoid situation confused for choose buy/sell your Bitcoin when the price of it increases fastly. It also helps you have rules trading and control your greed.
yes i agree i think we cannot  hold our bitcoin for ever time comes that we need to sell it.because we are only human we have a differrent kinds of needs in our daily life of living.and these bitcoin price is not really predictable it can go down anytime or maybe it will go up.no one   knows about it .i think holding bitcoin is also risky.
Activity: 223
I should never sell bitcoin when it is still popular and with a good price because it is a good investment and sure profit.
Yeah I agree to you. We should sell our bitcoins in the future because the price of it is still increasing. I know the bitcoin will become more popular in this following years and it will become more stronger than before.
Although we also know the price of Bitcoin will increase more in future, but you have to remember some target will helps you avoid situation confused for choose buy/sell your Bitcoin when the price of it increases fastly. It also helps you have rules trading and control your greed.
Activity: 322
I never want to sell bitcoin for cheap, I think the current price is very cheap, and I'll be patient to wait until the price reaches at least $ 10,000 and I'm sure it will happen this year.

I agree with you, dont sell bitcoin in a cheap price, so we should wait until the price will be double as now. Or who knows it can be increase even more than we expect, so it is better to keep your bitcoin and wait for the highest price.
Yes, for now better to restrain, buy and menyimpanya, for one day nainti there naikan, we can benefit. We also do not need to panic what is happening right now, because penurunansangat slump this once. then this is our chance to buy and hold it.
Activity: 125
I never want to sell bitcoin for cheap, I think the current price is very cheap, and I'll be patient to wait until the price reaches at least $ 10,000 and I'm sure it will happen this year.
I agree with you the current price is cheap if you know how much bitcoin can grow.

I also think that it will reach $10k this year because of the growth of bitcoin is so fast and so unpredictable.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Well i sold 0.05 bitcoins yesterday just because i needed the money urgently, otherwise, i would never sell any bitcoins because i really trust in that bitcoin will be worth a lot of money next year... Also, i am buying a lot of altcoins right now, and selling altcoins is horrible for me, i dont like doing it. Maybe you sell an altcoin at $0.30 today, and tomorrow it is $0,70 each one.
I dont like selling guys, but sometimes it is impossible not to do.
Activity: 386

I agree with you, dont sell bitcoin in a cheap price, so we should wait until the price will be double as now. Or who knows it can be increase even more than we expect, so it is better to keep your bitcoin and wait for the highest price.
Activity: 586
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
the main reason is the value of the bitcoins is still rising up and it is very effective if we hold our bitcoins in a long time.
Yes, this is the most important reason why we should not waste our bitcoins if we have any and if we are out of bitcoins, we should grab them within no time to join the group of millionaires and new rich people. I am also not involved very much in trading with bitcoins because they precious gems are always worth holding.
Activity: 364
Of course if you will be positive Bitcoin will make you rich in the future. But in reality, when can never say what the future of Bitcoin will be. It might spike up, but it might also fall down. The demand of the people today is rising but it will have a downfall time somewhere in the future. In my opinion, we hold the Bitcoin but still manage it in order to mimize the risk of of loosing our money. There are a lot of ther investments that we can diversify our money on.

Yes you are correct.  Bitcoin proce is volatile thus, we cannot be certained if we will have a good fortune of it or not after investing.  There is always a risk and that will not change.  But of course having risk means a great gain. 

But I sell my bitcoin everytime I need it because I am here to earn an additional income.

The topic does not make much sense to me.
(Sorry OP in advance)
It says, "Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever" now my question is what will be use of bitcoin if we are not supposed to sell it EVER.
Dude, you are smart if you use your bitcoins when you need them to.

Exactly and if we never sell our bitcoins then how we gonna make profits from it? So I prefer to sell it whenever I am earning good profits from it as I can buy it back when there is downfall in the price and buying and selling should be repetitive process to make regular profits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Of course if you will be positive Bitcoin will make you rich in the future. But in reality, when can never say what the future of Bitcoin will be. It might spike up, but it might also fall down. The demand of the people today is rising but it will have a downfall time somewhere in the future. In my opinion, we hold the Bitcoin but still manage it in order to mimize the risk of of loosing our money. There are a lot of ther investments that we can diversify our money on.

Yes you are correct.  Bitcoin proce is volatile thus, we cannot be certained if we will have a good fortune of it or not after investing.  There is always a risk and that will not change.  But of course having risk means a great gain. 

But I sell my bitcoin everytime I need it because I am here to earn an additional income.

The topic does not make much sense to me.
(Sorry OP in advance)
It says, "Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever" now my question is what will be use of bitcoin if we are not supposed to sell it EVER.
Dude, you are smart if you use your bitcoins when you need them to.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Activity: 392
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I don't quite agree with this. If you don't ever sell or use your bitcoins than why are you having them, for a souvenir?  Bitcoin was made with a purpose and that is for people to use it. It's good to have some amount of bitcoins as savings but the rest you should use for buying goods, trading but not just to keep them in your wallet.
Exactly! If you are not making a good use of your Bitcoins, then there is hardly any benefit of keeping them. I think this is what how you have planed the things.If you have a good plan in your mind and you are keeping them for a cause, then it is not a very bad idea actually. You can keep them along with making out more Bitcoins.

I agree that you gotta play if you want to win...but keeping some of your stake in bitcoin, as a hedge and a kind of gold savings, seems like a good idea.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
I don't quite agree with this. If you don't ever sell or use your bitcoins than why are you having them, for a souvenir?  Bitcoin was made with a purpose and that is for people to use it. It's good to have some amount of bitcoins as savings but the rest you should use for buying goods, trading but not just to keep them in your wallet.
Exactly! If you are not making a good use of your Bitcoins, then there is hardly any benefit of keeping them. I think this is what how you have planed the things.If you have a good plan in your mind and you are keeping them for a cause, then it is not a very bad idea actually. You can keep them along with making out more Bitcoins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
it's a simple rule. just don't panic. seeing the price go down makes me happy as i can buy more coins at lower price levels. people just have to realize that panic sellers are always losing. at some point when the price is going up and they feel good about buying, they end up buying at higher price levels. it's just stupid. keep holding.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Bitcoin is growing every day more and more, but this does not mean that we should never sell it. We have to hold it until it brings a good profit, this is the whole point of investing.
Yeah it seems that you are correct. The price of the bitcoin is growing everyday. I agree to the saying that we should not yet sell our bitcoins because it is not yet the right time to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: