Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 44. (Read 270139 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
That would be an amazing idea to spend on bitcoins and saving them for long period of time. I like that it will reach ten thousand some day and we will end up with big bang of profits.
The reason is clearly visible, bitcoin keeps growing and you can see the price keep growing and do not rule out the price of bitcoin can be 2 or 3 times higher than now

THats true the reason is very visible for all to see, it keeps getting better and better so it's just wise to buy and hold it hold the ones you already have and don't sell yet.
That's correct, it's wise to hold because it will generate more money in the future.
When you sell once you get profit you might be regretting in the future to come when you are not satisfied yet
with the income. One must be a real gambler and learn to take the risk and focus on goals, if you want more then hold.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
That would be an amazing idea to spend on bitcoins and saving them for long period of time. I like that it will reach ten thousand some day and we will end up with big bang of profits.
The reason is clearly visible, bitcoin keeps growing and you can see the price keep growing and do not rule out the price of bitcoin can be 2 or 3 times higher than now

THats true the reason is very visible for all to see, it keeps getting better and better so it's just wise to buy and hold it hold the ones you already have and don't sell yet.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
True, bitcoins potential is huge in the near future, and I'm keeping my BTC as I can. But being a working student who's just depending on BTC and other work even tho I want to save more BTC I'm ending up cashing it out. But look at the price of Bitcoin now compared to the price last year, that reason is alone enough to invest and save BTC.

For many, bitcoin is the only source of income, so they have to spend a large part on their own needs. But even if you put it off a little, then in time it can turn into a good investment.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Bitcoin is a good investment. When you have 10 btc in your account then after a months or years. Your bitcoin will double the value or tripled. And maybe in the near future 1 bitcoin will be equivalent into million.

I think that is a record breaking price for a bitcoin, but I don't think that it will never reach that high, $20000 may be the highest price of bitcoin and it wil never go high more than that. And I think before we ever think of the price, I think we need to think of the transactions that is not still yet confirmed.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
Well said, OP.  I personally have a theory that if Bitcoin ever reaches 10,000 USD+ per coin, the dollar value will be irrelevent. This seems pretty obvious to me, but I don't see this lone of thinking much elsewhere.

True I said it in another post. Bitcoin would become truly a real currency and people would talk about satoshis, I want to buy that thing for 1000 satoshis and no one would care what that is in euros or dollars, you would think 1 satoshi is 1 satoshi because it has it's own value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
True, bitcoins potential is huge in the near future, and I'm keeping my BTC as I can. But being a working student who's just depending on BTC and other work even tho I want to save more BTC I'm ending up cashing it out. But look at the price of Bitcoin now compared to the price last year, that reason is alone enough to invest and save BTC.
Activity: 658
Well said, OP.  I personally have a theory that if Bitcoin ever reaches 10,000 USD+ per coin, the dollar value will be irrelevent. This seems pretty obvious to me, but I don't see this lone of thinking much elsewhere.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a good investment. When you have 10 btc in your account then after a months or years. Your bitcoin will double the value or tripled. And maybe in the near future 1 bitcoin will be equivalent into million.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
I'm not agreed with you on this point if I don't sell my bitcoin then how I can earn a profit, yes you can say that bitcoin should be saved for a long term which makes some sense. long term saving would be a great idea for gaining a large amount of money.

Well it's really simple, if you bought 10 bitcoins at 100$ dollars each meaning that you spent 1k for 10 bitcoins now you would have 20k dollars which you don't have to sell because you can use them as money, you can already buy many things with bitcoin so essentially if you do it would be the same as selling them and let's be real here, most people in this forum won't have the tools or knowledge to trade bitcoins and actually make a profit from it long term.
people always love to keep dreaming about how much they will have money if did not sell their bitcoin ,
it won't change anything , better to use and sell bitcoin as needed as possible ,
i mean to save it for long term some and to use it daily some ,
as i believe you can't resist to sell the whole bitcoin when it's hit the highest price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Maybe I will not sell what I have now, because I can see the big potential of bitcoin in the near future, like the old users of bitcoin they are enjoying their profit now because now price of bitcoin is already reach it was doubled until tripled.
Right dont sell bitcoin now because the price for sure will become double or maybe triple after few months or maybe this december 2017. Last week I decided to sell my bitcoin but I change my mind because I see the big potential of bitcoin. Not all old user of bitcoin enjoying their bitcoin because other people before sell their bitcoin because they need money but their needs and those people for sure that hold their bitcoin they have extra money because if they dont have extra money for sure their bitcoin also sell. Those people hild their bitcoin for sure are now happy because they can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Maybe I will not sell what I have now, because I can see the big potential of bitcoin in the near future, like the old users of bitcoin they are enjoying their profit now because now price of bitcoin is already reach it was doubled until tripled.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
I'm not agreed with you on this point if I don't sell my bitcoin then how I can earn a profit, yes you can say that bitcoin should be saved for a long term which makes some sense. long term saving would be a great idea for gaining a large amount of money.

Well it's really simple, if you bought 10 bitcoins at 100$ dollars each meaning that you spent 1k for 10 bitcoins now you would have 20k dollars which you don't have to sell because you can use them as money, you can already buy many things with bitcoin so essentially if you do it would be the same as selling them and let's be real here, most people in this forum won't have the tools or knowledge to trade bitcoins and actually make a profit from it long term.
Activity: 700
Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive.

Agree with that. There is no excuse for selling bitcoin for dollars, except for buying altcoins for trading or investment purpose and making more bitcoin in future. Bitcoin is long therm investment, worth selling only if you quickly need your own real estate property.
Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

As long as you can use it in a efficient and in your self needs. Then you are already gain even though it's will increase after you use it. Most important thing is yoi enjoyed your money.
Activity: 440
yes that  is right to say that some people earn bitcoin from different sources and then do not sell it but just use to spend it  on online shopping and in so many other places, ans they do not feel the need to sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Merit: 275
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You heard it on the news that there is a bunch of people regretting that they sold their Bitcoins when it was within the single or double digit range. When I look at Bitcoin at the current price I try to get over it because no matter how much the whole value of Bitcoin is the coin can be put into decimals for smaller transactions online.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I will never prefer to hold my coins too long without selling them and if I am satisfied with the price then I won't hesitate in selling my coins to earn profits from it holding them is good but only to certain extent as no one will prefer to simply hold them without selling them ever.

I agree. it depends on whether you're already comfortable with the profit you're going to get or not. some people who would like to profit more needs to have a bit more patience because hilding for a long time is where the real money is.
Pages:
Jump to: