Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 47. (Read 270139 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Its so simple holding can give you big profit in the right time. Earning ,buying  ,investing  for long term  without any selling just pure holding will make you rich after 20 years. If only you can wait for that 20 years.

If you are just going to do pure holding, you can earn big. But if you are going to hold and you can see that the price is already good for selling, then sell it and wait again for the time to become low, then buy. By doing this type of activity, your goal of earning big by not selling will become bigger as you are taking the advantage of it.
each user has their price targets respectively. at least they will hold their bitcoin and will not sell them before they reached the target price in order to benefit

It's true, because if you don't have a target price when to sell, you'll miss a lot of chance of getting bigger profit with the market's buy and sell, pump and dump. When there's a pump just keep on waiting at a certain price and if you think that later or for the next days the price will be going down, just simply sell and buy at low.
Buying and selling randomly is profitable, but when one has a better day job earning he can consider it an long term holding. Because it gives the maximum profit in the future as the price pump and dump are a part of the growing technology.

If your earnings is only from bitcoin then you cannot afford to miss short term fluctuations as that is the only way from where you can make profits but if bitcoin is an investment or an secondary source of income then its better to hold them for a long term.

That is why don't always depend on bitcoin as the market is fluctuating and you can't have an assurance with the price to be stable, though it's profitable for us. Just like what others are saying, if you don't need money then just don't sell your bitcoins and just keep on holding so that when that day comes(high price), you'll be satisfied.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Its so simple holding can give you big profit in the right time. Earning ,buying  ,investing  for long term  without any selling just pure holding will make you rich after 20 years. If only you can wait for that 20 years.

If you are just going to do pure holding, you can earn big. But if you are going to hold and you can see that the price is already good for selling, then sell it and wait again for the time to become low, then buy. By doing this type of activity, your goal of earning big by not selling will become bigger as you are taking the advantage of it.
each user has their price targets respectively. at least they will hold their bitcoin and will not sell them before they reached the target price in order to benefit

It's true, because if you don't have a target price when to sell, you'll miss a lot of chance of getting bigger profit with the market's buy and sell, pump and dump. When there's a pump just keep on waiting at a certain price and if you think that later or for the next days the price will be going down, just simply sell and buy at low.
Buying and selling randomly is profitable, but when one has a better day job earning he can consider it an long term holding. Because it gives the maximum profit in the future as the price pump and dump are a part of the growing technology.

If your earnings is only from bitcoin then you cannot afford to miss short term fluctuations as that is the only way from where you can make profits but if bitcoin is an investment or an secondary source of income then its better to hold them for a long term.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Some people have mortgages or other form of debt like credit cards, loans, etc...

It is understandable if they were to sell some of their BTC to cover for these.

There's that that you can use your btc for those kinds of purposes but is planning for short term. Though i don't rrally agree that you sbould hold on to your btc for a very long time, this gamble may just pay off in the long run. Though you would need to have guts and patience because there will be times when it would seem that you should've sold your btcs.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Some people have mortgages or other form of debt like credit cards, loans, etc...

It is understandable if they were to sell some of their BTC to cover for these.

Activity: 1190

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Its so simple holding can give you big profit in the right time. Earning ,buying  ,investing  for long term  without any selling just pure holding will make you rich after 20 years. If only you can wait for that 20 years.

The worst case scenario is when your forgot your password or you forget where you place your bitcoins. Or it could be something else, it maybe your hard drive is destroyed or your paper wallet has gone blurred. But the worst of all is either bitcoins has no longer a value when that time comes or you are already not there to see your bitcoins when you are already dead.

I think 20 years is long enough to hold your bitcoin. 1 year is would be enough for me though. Then I will try to evaluate if I should hold my bitcoin a little longer to see if I can profit. Evaluate then see if you need re-investing or need to sell so put in other investment not only bitcoin so you will have a good diverse portfolio in your hand.
20 years is right if you are a long term holder, 1 year is only a short term for me. Normally those who hold longer believe that the more they hold the more they are getting the benefit since the value of bitcoin will eventually grow overtime. They have the faith that bitcoin will continue to exist and surpass all the challenges and be the leading online currency in the future and when that happens, it will give them better return for their patience.

To hold for 1 year is a good choice, but sometimes it's not necessary too much, big changes of profit usually happen in few months or even weeks. It's hard to predict when the price starts going up like a rocket, it can happen any time, so it's good to always have some Bitcoins holded, when the time comes, sell it fast and buy again after some time. I'm sure in 1 year you will have more profit than just holding all year long.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Its so simple holding can give you big profit in the right time. Earning ,buying  ,investing  for long term  without any selling just pure holding will make you rich after 20 years. If only you can wait for that 20 years.

The worst case scenario is when your forgot your password or you forget where you place your bitcoins. Or it could be something else, it maybe your hard drive is destroyed or your paper wallet has gone blurred. But the worst of all is either bitcoins has no longer a value when that time comes or you are already not there to see your bitcoins when you are already dead.

I think 20 years is long enough to hold your bitcoin. 1 year is would be enough for me though. Then I will try to evaluate if I should hold my bitcoin a little longer to see if I can profit. Evaluate then see if you need re-investing or need to sell so put in other investment not only bitcoin so you will have a good diverse portfolio in your hand.
20 years is right if you are a long term holder, 1 year is only a short term for me. Normally those who hold longer believe that the more they hold the more they are getting the benefit since the value of bitcoin will eventually grow overtime. They have the faith that bitcoin will continue to exist and surpass all the challenges and be the leading online currency in the future and when that happens, it will give them better return for their patience.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.
In 2009 you could buy lots of Bitcoin for $1 and in 2013 price was above 1000$ for one Bitcoin only.
Let me correct you something dude, Cheesy
Instead of Bitcoin is Like a long term investment, It is a "Real long term Investment" It is designed to operate as digital gold but can be used as currency.

Lol I guess it is originally designed as a digital currency but people look at it as a digital gold or something like a store of value.  though  I agree that Bitcoin is a long term investment but you can maximize it by playing the markets fluctuation.  If you master this kind of play you will be surprise that your 1 Bitcoin will eventually become 2 or 3 or 5 and eventually 100 without adding any amount of money in it.  That is the beauty of trading.
In the above quote its well described about the goodness of trading. People have started investing bitcoin similar to gold, but the importance is that bitcoin gives a bigger profit than gold but it haven't gained trust similar to gold. People consider it a risky investment, because price fall and increase is unpredictable. One needs to hold long time without selling, but timely selling is good to avoid loss.
Yes, true and correct. We knew form the start that trading was very a profitable thing in terms of earnings in bitcoin, And becasue of the volatility many are getting benifiting on that matter actually. unlike in gold the chances of increasing value was too slow but 100% it will increase for sure. But in the end bitcoin still much good to hold in a long terms of course.

I hope that it will be so. But I'm frightened by the news that a fork might happen. This repels many investors from bitcoin.
I'm not one of those people who will keep bitcoin forever. If I like the price, I'm ready to sell the coins
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Activity: 594
Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.
In 2009 you could buy lots of Bitcoin for $1 and in 2013 price was above 1000$ for one Bitcoin only.
Let me correct you something dude, Cheesy
Instead of Bitcoin is Like a long term investment, It is a "Real long term Investment" It is designed to operate as digital gold but can be used as currency.

Lol I guess it is originally designed as a digital currency but people look at it as a digital gold or something like a store of value.  though  I agree that Bitcoin is a long term investment but you can maximize it by playing the markets fluctuation.  If you master this kind of play you will be surprise that your 1 Bitcoin will eventually become 2 or 3 or 5 and eventually 100 without adding any amount of money in it.  That is the beauty of trading.
In the above quote its well described about the goodness of trading. People have started investing bitcoin similar to gold, but the importance is that bitcoin gives a bigger profit than gold but it haven't gained trust similar to gold. People consider it a risky investment, because price fall and increase is unpredictable. One needs to hold long time without selling, but timely selling is good to avoid loss.
Yes, true and correct. We knew form the start that trading was very a profitable thing in terms of earnings in bitcoin, And becasue of the volatility many are getting benifiting on that matter actually. unlike in gold the chances of increasing value was too slow but 100% it will increase for sure. But in the end bitcoin still much good to hold in a long terms of course.
Activity: 588
This topic is started a really long back but the recent price of bitcoin is the right time to book some profits if you are holding your coins for a very long time.Since i am not holding any bitcoin at the moment i can comment anything .  Grin I sold my coins when the price crossed $1000 and could not get the chance to purchase it back.
i do not think that it is the right time to sell to me i think still there is still some more time to hold bitcoin and book some more good profit. i think the price of bitcoin will increase more may be reach to 2000 USD in next few moths and that is the reason i think it is not the right time to sell but to keep holing will be a good decision.
Activity: 263
the bitcoin price is now 1350 $ how to hell to don`t sell them , if the bitcoin price will go down i will lose some important money.

You can see the whole potential of bitcoin nowadays.And still the value of it continue as the bitcoin prices increases.
In fact we can see that people who buy bitcoin in early time gained too much now, and so do we, the price of it will still
grow as the time goes by.
I really don’t think that the price of the bitcoin is going to rise dramatically as everyone thinks, so to anyone out there who is really obsessed with saving bitcoin they think that the prices are going to keep on rising when is the right time, what is the point of having bitcoin unless you don’t spend them.

every person who has a Bitcoin, for himself decided at what price it is willing to sell their stocks of Bitcoin. Therefore, some of it already sold at the price of 1000, and some rely on the price 10 000 dollars, and only then sell
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
the bitcoin price is now 1350 $ how to hell to don`t sell them , if the bitcoin price will go down i will lose some important money.

You can see the whole potential of bitcoin nowadays.And still the value of it continue as the bitcoin prices increases.
In fact we can see that people who buy bitcoin in early time gained too much now, and so do we, the price of it will still
grow as the time goes by.
I really don’t think that the price of the bitcoin is going to rise dramatically as everyone thinks, so to anyone out there who is really obsessed with saving bitcoin they think that the prices are going to keep on rising when is the right time, what is the point of having bitcoin unless you don’t spend them.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Unfortunately, you cant keep your bitcoins for a really long time, because in moment when the price a high, you will be glad to sell them and get fiat money. It's always a good strategy to hold your bitcoins, but we need to know the time when it's really valuable to sell it. Maybe it's not right now at 1200$ but when it get's up to 10000$ I will be glad to sell it for fiat money
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
If someone treats Bitcoin as currency, he/she would never consider to sell/buy it. Check your pocket, when you spend money it is not consider as buying/selling of money rather its a utility of money. So all thoose who are always indulged in buying, selling or speculation of Bitcoin are still unaware of the real concept of Bitcoin as currency!!
Pages:
Jump to: