Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 94. (Read 270139 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
You should never do this because the bitcoin has a very good future a head with all its risings.
Due to the risings selling is not good at all.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
i think you should never sell your bitcoins because the price will increase sooner or later

Well, if you want to be like those millionaires who hold their coins since the beginning then better no to really sell your coins no matter what happen. And expect the result of your decision after a year and live happily.

Bitcoin millionaires before reaching their status today as a millionaires didn't hold coins for long time. They are doing such moves when there is a big price increase. They are not allowing themselves to be late when there is a rally.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If I is not selling my bitcoin, only I hold the bitcoin until the bitcoin prices high, then I sold it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i think you should never sell your bitcoins because the price will increase sooner or later

Well, if you want to be like those millionaires who hold their coins since the beginning then better no to really sell your coins no matter what happen. And expect the result of your decision after a year and live happily.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
in the future maybe bitcoin will be better and has a high price, so I would be good if I never sell my bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell
Activity: 350
People it is not that you need to keep your bitcoins into your wallet for years. You can actually spent them it is only not That you need to spent them all
but al little of them is enough to help the price rising again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
We have been waiting for halving since long time, and now when it is no near we cannot afford to sell before that, and if we do then that would be the worst decision.

May I know what do you really expect from the upcoming halving? Are you sure that the price will increase because of that? Sorry to say but it won't happen if manipulators will not start to move the price up. Halving is normal event in bitcoin. Price will still dictate by those manipulators so that's the one should you monitor and not the halving itself.
It is clear that the price will increase in the coming halving because of one reason, the halving brought the miner a hard time to mine and because the difficulty level has increase they need more power for the job and the expenses will be increase and they can only sustain their business when the price will increase.

Price will definitely increase at the time of halving because people will continue to buy bitcoins till that stage and more demand will contribute to higher price of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
We have been waiting for halving since long time, and now when it is no near we cannot afford to sell before that, and if we do then that would be the worst decision.

May I know what do you really expect from the upcoming halving? Are you sure that the price will increase because of that? Sorry to say but it won't happen if manipulators will not start to move the price up. Halving is normal event in bitcoin. Price will still dictate by those manipulators so that's the one should you monitor and not the halving itself.
It is clear that the price will increase in the coming halving because of one reason, the halving brought the miner a hard time to mine and because the difficulty level has increase they need more power for the job and the expenses will be increase and they can only sustain their business when the price will increase.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 420
People say that you should never sell your coins because they are holding on to them for the future prices that have yet to come.
It is not sure that the price is going to be what most people are expecting, you should do your own thing on Bitcoin. If you want to sell because you can make a profit then sell.
you should never sell your bitcoins because it would be a shame if you sell them now and after a year your coins are even more worth than where you sell them for that time. So keep your coins and always be ready to sell.
Selling now is not recommended as we are now near to halving, but it doesn't make any sense to not sell ever, if I see all time high price I will definitely sell my all coins.

That's true because if you are going to sell your bitcoins today you are going to miss the chance of earning when the halving comes.
So if you still have bitcoins in your wallet.
Just keep calm and wait for the halving because speculations says that we are going to earn more after the halving because the price will increase.

Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
I understand you, but peoples, when seeing the price of Bitcoin increase, do not want to lose money by keeping their Bitcoins, and risk seeing the price decrease since most people will sell their Bitcoins.
So, by doing that, you might just lose money.
Activity: 714
you should never sell your bitcoins because it would be a shame if you sell them now and after a year your coins are even more worth than where you sell them for that time. So keep your coins and always be ready to sell.
Selling now is not recommended as we are now near to halving, but it doesn't make any sense to not sell ever, if I see all time high price I will definitely sell my all coins.
Activity: 271
Well I think that never is not good but right now is not the right time and moment because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.
After this there is a good chance that I'm gonna sell it honestly.

I don' have expectations from halving now but hoping that price may rise, so I am holding my coins and will sell at halving whatever price its holding.
Activity: 798
you dont need to sell your btc. in the future you will be able to buy everything with it. maybe you will be able to buy a hamburger at the price of 1 satoshi  Smiley
Activity: 462
Well I think that never is not good but right now is not the right time and moment because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.
After this there is a good chance that I'm gonna sell it honestly.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
thats true, we will definitely se a price increase soon i think and we will make money out of it for sure

There is gonna be a price increase for sure, no doubts about that upcoming increase, selling is not smart right now but if there is no other option you should do it.
You never have to take risks, as a example if you cannot pay for food anymore you should sell your bitcoins.

I also think we'll see a decent increase very soon as we are nearing the block halving. But it's always good to secure profits every now and then. Just look at the recent pump to $790 which was just a few bucks away from reaching $800. So many people (me included) were expecting the price to break though $800 but it didn't happen, and the price went down significantly to far below $600. That's why I am glad I secured some profits around $750.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I prefer to keep a more realistic mindset about the real possibilities on the bitcoin future. Waiting for a price increase to $10000 to use my coins would involve the possibility of losing many other opportunities to profit from your current worth of bitcoin, because no one can foresee with complete accuracy what will occur with the current altcoins in the next ten years.
Activity: 406
thats true, we will definitely se a price increase soon i think and we will make money out of it for sure

There is gonna be a price increase for sure, no doubts about that upcoming increase, selling is not smart right now but if there is no other option you should do it.
You never have to take risks, as a example if you cannot pay for food anymore you should sell your bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: