Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 95. (Read 270139 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i think you should never sell your bitcoins because the price will increase sooner or later
thats true, we will definitely se a price increase soon i think and we will make money out of it for sure
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i think you should never sell your bitcoins because the price will increase sooner or later
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Well, definitely shouldn't sell your bitcoins right now after a market adjustment. I think that this is just a bear trap and if you sell now, it will be a huge mistake and you will regret in the future.

Holding is the best investment you can make.

Then it is better to buy now? Any insights if this price right now is the levelled price for this week? I think it is still a risk to buy now because price keeps going down.

To be honest man I think that you should buy now because with the halving coming up you cant really tell when that btc will just jolt up and make you some major cash and then after all that you really work bigtime from there.
I think that it may be better that people buy but not invest all of what they have in bitcoin. However it seems that current price will increase.
What is the point of buying when you are not investing, for me even if you just simply buy but you will keep in the long term and when the price will increase you will generate profit and that is simple called investment, unless you are buying bitcoins just for your daily spending online.
I was meaning to invest, buying bitcoin is a type of investing and I mean you invest on bitcoin and also have your portfolio for investment.
Activity: 294
I would instantly sell... to swap for real estate
of course by looking at the current price. I'm not going to sell all my bitcoin if prices were low. I certainly would prioritize a high price to sell. setlah that you can use for any bitcoin

SELL when you feel like it dont sell when someone else tells you, if you sell at the moment someone tells you most likely you'll just regret it in the future. if you regret it you wont really like the person so it just gives you mixed feelings on stuff. Good luck buying and trading your bitcoins! you will make a ton of money if you just take it slow and steady because then you wont mess up as much.
Activity: 476
of course by looking at the current price. I'm not going to sell all my bitcoin if prices were low. I certainly would prioritize a high price to sell. setlah that you can use for any bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Why that is never sell? You will not get a profit if you never sell you bitcoin , of course you will convert it into your local currency to get a fiat

If you want to earn profits then you need to sell it someday, as only holding can never allow you to make profits and if you are not grabbing the profits then what' the use of buying or earning it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Why that is never sell? You will not get a profit if you never sell you bitcoin , of course you will convert it into your local currency to get a fiat
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I will never sell my bitcoin its because i only use this for paying my bills and also in online shopping. But i think the time will come i should sell my bitcoin when the price was too high.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
Well man I think we shall sell our bitcoins anytime we want. Taking advantage of the price fluctuation is better than keeping it sitting for years. Well that way you earn more.
Definitely you should sell when you honestly feel like the price wont increase anymore

Do not waste your time though on stupid stuff like investing in cloud mining or anything like that.

But I think the bitcoin price will rise forever. It has limited number of coins, so it is deflationary, the price will rise as a result.

Price rise depends on demand and supply, if we find more users in future who are willing to buy and use bitcoins then definitely the price of bitcoin would be much higher in future.
Well i thing user will increase more and the price should be increase because banks here in my country planning to use bitcoin their partner business..
So we on't need to speculate how much will be the price of bitcoin if you are a marketer bitcoin is one o the trending currency and almost 50 forum mention this bitcoin..

Its really good to hear that in your country banks are supporting bitcoins as in my country that is never possible as banks view it as an threat to their system and a tough competitor.

I dont think that banks are really a "competition" when it comes to shit like btc i just think that you really have to look for more interesting type stuff because banks have nothing to do with btc at all unless you're doing BANK TRANSFERS and that's it.
The big difference is the bank are transparent while bitcoins are anonymous. In banks you can transact by you are required to the follow the KYC policy otherwise you are not eligible to use their service.
Activity: 294
Well man I think we shall sell our bitcoins anytime we want. Taking advantage of the price fluctuation is better than keeping it sitting for years. Well that way you earn more.
Definitely you should sell when you honestly feel like the price wont increase anymore

Do not waste your time though on stupid stuff like investing in cloud mining or anything like that.

But I think the bitcoin price will rise forever. It has limited number of coins, so it is deflationary, the price will rise as a result.

Price rise depends on demand and supply, if we find more users in future who are willing to buy and use bitcoins then definitely the price of bitcoin would be much higher in future.
Well i thing user will increase more and the price should be increase because banks here in my country planning to use bitcoin their partner business..
So we on't need to speculate how much will be the price of bitcoin if you are a marketer bitcoin is one o the trending currency and almost 50 forum mention this bitcoin..

Its really good to hear that in your country banks are supporting bitcoins as in my country that is never possible as banks view it as an threat to their system and a tough competitor.

I dont think that banks are really a "competition" when it comes to shit like btc i just think that you really have to look for more interesting type stuff because banks have nothing to do with btc at all unless you're doing BANK TRANSFERS and that's it.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

Activity: 700
Massive price drop coming...

legendary
Activity: 840

Activity: 574

I dont think it will rise forever but it will most likely never tank ever because like you said deflation. so i mean it will eventually hit a wall on the increase and slowly decrease we just wont ever know when it's happening.

You'll have to watch patterns for the longest time to ever really know if btc is going UP or DOWN.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Activity: 574

Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

What is the point of buying when you are not investing, for me even if you just simply buy but you will keep in the long term and when the price will increase you will generate profit and that is simple called investment, unless you are buying bitcoins just for your daily spending online.

Why keep it for a long term if he can take advantage whenever the price fluctuates? That is more profitable than waiting and keeping ot for a long term.

Buying bitcoin for investment is called using bitcoin as an investment. Buying bitcoin thru regular use or spendings is called using it as a currency.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
Well, definitely shouldn't sell your bitcoins right now after a market adjustment. I think that this is just a bear trap and if you sell now, it will be a huge mistake and you will regret in the future.

Holding is the best investment you can make.

Then it is better to buy now? Any insights if this price right now is the levelled price for this week? I think it is still a risk to buy now because price keeps going down.

To be honest man I think that you should buy now because with the halving coming up you cant really tell when that btc will just jolt up and make you some major cash and then after all that you really work bigtime from there.
I think that it may be better that people buy but not invest all of what they have in bitcoin. However it seems that current price will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: