Pages:
Author

Topic: Wich coin is next? - page 3. (Read 1578 times)

Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 30, 2019, 05:50:27 PM
So, the altcoins began to grow.
Yesterday, BSV pumped very well, it gave 100% growth in a few hours. A few days ago, I noticed that this coin was at the bottom and I wondered: will it rise in price or will not in the near future? - well, it rised, and how it rised.. damn! Which coin do you think is next? I have a few candidates right now - it's waves, bytecoin, tron and quarkchain (qkc). All these coins have not yet grown or are at the bottom, and I see in them a good potential right now. Share your thoughts..

I think to monitor the coins going up or not just monitoring the BTC. But not all coins will also rise if BTC rises, because many coins that have been circulating in the market are also dead or there is no volume. So my conclusion is that almost all coins today have good potential for the future, as the price of BTC rises.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
May 30, 2019, 05:56:04 PM
I believe that the next mega token will be one of the forks of EOS or XLM. Because blockchain based on their platforms is very useful and safe. This help to make transactions fast and with minimum errors.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
May 30, 2019, 04:16:58 PM
ADA and ETH have a fair chance of going through a big pump phase and it's not only these two coins. Those that were valued a lot when Bitcoin was at 20 thousand and fell with it but didn't go back up yet will probably go up soon. That is if BTC continues up or stays at this level. It's hard to lose money in a bull market no matter what you buy.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
May 30, 2019, 04:07:34 PM
I think that in the following coins there is no leader, Bitcoin will remain, and the Altcoins will compete with each other.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
May 30, 2019, 04:01:22 PM
It's hard to predict something in the world of cryptocurrency. But one thing I will say for sure is that Bitcoin will remain the leader for many more years.
it's really hard to predict something, but still I think it will be something from wave altcoins or eos or ripple or Litecoin.
The next coin could be anything.  Cryptocurrency is so unpredictable that I cannot even suspect what it might be.  But I still hope that this will be something new.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
May 30, 2019, 03:29:42 PM
It's hard to predict something in the world of cryptocurrency. But one thing I will say for sure is that Bitcoin will remain the leader for many more years.
it's really hard to predict something, but still I think it will be something from wave altcoins or eos or ripple or Litecoin.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 30, 2019, 03:18:50 PM
Activity: 509
May 30, 2019, 03:03:58 PM
I still adhere to the idea that Ethereum is the best coin among the Altcoins.  Therefore, the next coin should be ethereum.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
May 30, 2019, 03:01:59 PM
Its difficult to predict the next altcoin that will pump after the magnificent pump of BSV but I am optimistic that there will be more altcoins that will also experience such magnificent pump.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
May 30, 2019, 02:17:47 PM
The increase in BSV was unexpected, even without reason. In the others increase also happened, although not as suddenly as in the BSV. ETH, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB have increased many times over the last few months. Look at the others.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
May 30, 2019, 01:20:54 PM
So, the altcoins began to grow.
Yesterday, BSV pumped very well, it gave 100% growth in a few hours. A few days ago, I noticed that this coin was at the bottom and I wondered: will it rise in price or will not in the near future? - well, it rised, and how it rised.. damn! Which coin do you think is next? I have a few candidates right now - it's waves, bytecoin, tron and quarkchain (qkc). All these coins have not yet grown or are at the bottom, and I see in them a good potential right now. Share your thoughts..

I believe that EOS will gain much this time. This altcoin lost a lot in 2018, and it has to recover. Suppose that this cryptocurrency price will reach 15-18 dollars in summer, and close to this winter, EOS can be offered for 20 USD.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
May 30, 2019, 10:27:37 AM
My next coin which can be pumped is Ethereum. ETH is now around $280. It is highly possible to cross $350-$400 in the next few weeks because if BTC will stable in $8.5-$9k and ETH touch 0.04 btc, then ETH will hit $360-380 or more. So my next boom coin is ETH.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 30, 2019, 10:05:46 AM
The next i think Litecoin (LTC) will be have a big pump because before halving in August there will usually be a fairly large price movement so we wait for the that's moment.

Why is everyone talking about the future of the pump (LTC). Apparently I'm missing something? Everyone is waiting for the growth of the BNB and LTC, but people have stopped believing in the growth of ETH it’s strange why this happens.
LTC will have incoming halving while BNB offered IEO launchpad, with those  factors this two have a good potential being pumped first before ETH,  traders loves chasing news that will give impacts to projects that will bounce up and bring decent profits for early players that will anticipate the movements.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
May 30, 2019, 09:30:52 AM
if we see the marcetcap site, of course the bitcoin above and also the altcoin are listed in the top 10 on marcetcap. they have great potential for investment, but I am more convinced that bitcoin will always lead the market and be difficult to replace by any altcoin.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
May 30, 2019, 09:52:15 AM
The next i think Litecoin (LTC) will be have a big pump because before halving in August there will usually be a fairly large price movement so we wait for the that's moment.

Why is everyone talking about the future of the pump (LTC). Apparently I'm missing something? Everyone is waiting for the growth of the BNB and LTC, but people have stopped believing in the growth of ETH it’s strange why this happens.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 30, 2019, 08:41:09 AM
As many alts are fast growing in the cryptomarket. Being bitcoin is on top, aside from Eth I guess the next coin that will he next into it was the Pimon coin. Because it is a token that based on the ethereum blockchain of payments and investment that allows its owner to invest their fund bu lending in tje foreign exchange market and so on. One thing is that pimon coin is the next future imvestment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
May 30, 2019, 09:51:14 AM
wait until the time you predict, if you get what you want you are very lucky. but sometimes the market gives us tricks. keep careful evaluation of the market and always do research and follow market updates at all times.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
May 30, 2019, 09:46:18 AM
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
May 30, 2019, 08:43:20 AM
The idea is in June something big planned Eos. In any case, you have to follow, it is possible to pump, but maybe the growth has ended and will be a correction ))
Activity: 308
May 30, 2019, 08:31:41 AM
Bitcoin is a powerful coin in cryprocurrency which tops all other coins however, I think ethereum isn't bad either. I believe ethereum will be the next coin after bitcoin.
Ethereum will still be the number 2 coin after Bitcoin and he is a very good partner.
can not be replaced by anyone, because they are strong and potentially large coins.
the ability possessed is without doubt so many believe.
Pages:
Jump to: