Pages:
Author

Topic: Wich coin is next? - page 6. (Read 1578 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 24, 2019, 10:09:43 AM
You're right many altcoins went up. As I remember, Litecoin went up very well in the last months. Hard to say which will go up.
If I know, I invest immediately. For me, it's X-cash, whose price will go up, also the NRG coins.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
May 24, 2019, 10:05:33 AM
The case of BitcoinsatoshiVision BSV is something that is suspicious, the way it grew within some hours might suggest manipulation, since this coin has suffered  from Binance delisting. If you have it good-luck, if you don't have it, I suggest you watch it, to avoid diving into the monkey waters. One can't predict which coin will grow 100% in 24hrs except somthing is influencing it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 24, 2019, 10:03:20 AM
Based on my speculation IOST , BTG both are having chances because of strong team and best pr agents it can give huge returns . Also keep eye on Nem/ xem
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
May 24, 2019, 09:37:44 AM
Rumours created by Craig wright made the Bitcoin Satoshi vision to grow the big price malfunction even I believe he done that on trading too.
We need to believe the crypto which is really have great potential volume in the exchanges.
I believe BNB made that success and next coin might be TRON because of it potential in coming days.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 24, 2019, 09:33:29 AM
There is no patter of the altcoins to be bump so you can either predict it through your analysis or instinct.But you can concentrate on bitcoin then you will be able to find the trend of most of the altcoins but not all.
Activity: 924
May 24, 2019, 09:31:17 AM
There are lots of coins that can give you a lot of profit, have you ever heard about insolar coin?
Try to find out more about that coin and I'm very sure you will be interested about that coin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
May 24, 2019, 09:21:36 AM
there is no official schedule for altcoin pumpings where you can simply look at and see which one is the next! they are randomly chosen by different pumpers and they first buy the shitcoin themselves and then fool their followers into buying it to pump the price up artificially.
and so far in the past 10 years of altcoin pump and dumps there has never been a single case where anybody could ever predict these pumps before they happen. all you can do is to maybe guess them when they are starting because the start of the pump (when the pumpers are buying themselves) has some signs that can be seen on the charts.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
May 24, 2019, 08:34:15 AM
So, the altcoins began to grow.
Yesterday, BSV pumped very well, it gave 100% growth in a few hours. A few days ago, I noticed that this coin was at the bottom and I wondered: will it rise in price or will not in the near future? - well, it rised, and how it rised.. damn! Which coin do you think is next? I have a few candidates right now - it's waves, bytecoin, tron and quarkchain (qkc). All these coins have not yet grown or are at the bottom, and I see in them a good potential right now. Share your thoughts..
have you had a look at litecoin? It's been doing very good so far and I think it's worth investing in. It has hit $100 Mark in just 1 week. Rumors had it that. Because of the increasing rate of Bitcoin fees many are moving to BSV and any other possible Coin with low fee
Activity: 633
May 24, 2019, 08:28:09 AM
In my opinion always growth more price in BTC, Eth, BnB, BCH many top currency in coinmarketcap. Lot of old coin are also king in the crypto market, because their more development target. Which is coin more depending on market place , many investment bigger have the right hand.
those coins already proven as high quality coins or projects in market.but as investors we have to try to find another sleeping giant that could be next ethereum , bnb or other major altcoin.if we could find this  we will able to get high return someday.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 24, 2019, 08:25:05 AM
I really don't know which coin will start grow, i wish some of the altcoins i hold to grow, but maybe will not happen for electroneum and also for Solaris, but anyway i will wait for a bull run.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
May 24, 2019, 08:20:22 AM
BSV price increase because it is hugely manipulated by a group of people.

I agree 100% with this.

Obvious, obvious manipulation is obvious.

Remember november 2017? When some folks attempted the flippening?

It's the same thing all over again IMO.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 24, 2019, 08:13:50 AM
In my opinion always growth more price in BTC, Eth, BnB, BCH many top currency in coinmarketcap. Lot of old coin are also king in the crypto market, because their more development target. Which is coin more depending on market place , many investment bigger have the right hand.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
May 24, 2019, 07:43:54 AM
So, the altcoins began to grow.
Yesterday, BSV pumped very well, it gave 100% growth in a few hours. A few days ago, I noticed that this coin was at the bottom and I wondered: will it rise in price or will not in the near future? - well, it rised, and how it rised.. damn! Which coin do you think is next? I have a few candidates right now - it's waves, bytecoin, tron and quarkchain (qkc). All these coins have not yet grown or are at the bottom, and I see in them a good potential right now. Share your thoughts..
Lol, how do you see the potential in them? Well, it will be better that you watch the top altcoins, maybe the top twenty list? Why I'm saying this is because all these other altcoins that has a small market cap can easily be pumped and dumped by anyone. And there are always people who works in groups just to join forces together and pump low coins and then dump them, do that's why I usually avoid coins like that, because they are mainly the target for pump and dumps. So go for Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, XMR, Cardano, ZEC and others that are topping the list for altcoins because they are not going to disappoint you. Even if they do disappoint, it wouldn't much and their fall wouldn't be critical as others.
Activity: 700
May 22, 2019, 07:24:33 AM
I think that the queue for DASH and BNB coins now has a huge potential for further growth, the volumes have now decreased in comparison with the beginning of the week, if you study the chart, then this event is always followed by growth. So I advise you to look closely.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
May 22, 2019, 07:16:30 AM
I'm still waiting for Ripple to take part in this green situation, but yes, until now there hasn't been a significant increase. we just wait, besides that cardano also has a good chance.
Activity: 384
First LEARN then EARN
May 22, 2019, 07:04:42 AM
These days I'm doing research about Harmony project. I think it can perform very well. Because Harmony project has a good team. And also they have a great idea and a great plan. I believe Harmony project is worth to invest.
Activity: 546
May 22, 2019, 07:04:02 AM
At this stage, I look at the top 100 coins, yesterday I buy to MTL and ENJ, for example, and get profit, need to spend a more of time on the market.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
May 22, 2019, 06:24:04 AM
No one will know which coin will be the next to increase higher than we expect there are many coins right now on the market and I think it will depends on the development.

I have my list of coins that has potential to increase in value in a few months check my list of coins below.

1.) Zcoin
2.) SUQA
3.) ZelCash

These that I know will be the next will gain higher value in a few months.
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 22, 2019, 06:12:04 AM
Whoever can predict the next coin to pump must be a genius but i will rather hodl some of the coin i believe which has a large strong community, those coins coin will pump hard when the time come. As for BSV, whether its pump is manipulated or bullrun has started with it, only time will tell.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 22, 2019, 05:31:44 AM
XRP is done, yesterday Bitcoin SV. So what is next? I also don't know about that but with the market condition right now and we are in bull market so everything can happen. Just be ready and get ready your money to buy cryptocurrency and keep your attention to crypto market.

Are you sure XRP is done? It only pumped a little, take a look at previous pumps. The last pump was a mini-pump, and when it really starts pumping, it will reach $1 or $1.5. But XRP usually pumps unexpectedly and not correlated with the rest of altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: