Pages:
Author

Topic: Wich new altcoin's are worth investing now? - page 2. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 08:09:10 PM
Wagerr (WGR) is a great altcoin to invest in.  It is making history with the release of their sports betting on the blockchain platform.  First bets are this weekend on the Canelo vs GGG 2 fight.  Give it a try!
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 08:03:44 PM
No other than eth and btc, right now the market is in bad situation affecting the prices of all currency good level. Btc and eth are both struggling in price. Best time to buy now, if you here so long you might be use the opportunity to hold eth because as we can see the price is drop 200$ worth of money. Big loss ,but buying at the same point will gain after all
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:37:12 PM
Google can assist you to know the proper data. I think look in Google and its provide you the precise data. Keep touch with web and see the upgrade. I am doing it frequently
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 13, 2018, 07:35:37 PM
For now I don't think if they have new coins that who are potential but you can try to do research and ask expert trader to avoid getting to invest to new coin who are not worth it. But for sure they have some new coins that good to invest your money and chance to grow in the future. Invest wisely because it's hard to earn money but easy to lose it if you move wrong . Always think what is possible to happen.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 07:34:23 PM
Recently I have been trying to pay much attention to https://nexty.io and the EOS blockchain projects, both investment portals are very lucrative,especially the EOS blockchain which according to the project whitepaper is capable of processing millions of transactions per second.
Wow, millions transactions per seconds. I would like to check the project itself so that I can have time to study how this will make investors and traders earn and learn the technology. However, the risks in many projects are still there so extra care for high risk investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:31:35 PM
Datablockchain is a unique platform. I really find that these wonderful project would live forever. read about them at your convenience. Main-sale is ongoing and the only place to buy DBC Token is at the official website.
Activity: 43
September 13, 2018, 07:25:44 PM
Google can help you to know the correct information. I think search in Google and its give you the exact information. Keep touch with internet and see the update. I am doing it regularly
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 07:09:28 PM
Some of the new altcoins showed a very good investment option. The project i'm signing is going to be a very good investment, the potential is high. I recommend you take a look at the project.
Activity: 134
September 13, 2018, 06:46:38 PM
Are you looking for a reliable project to invest your funds? Check Buddy, They have reached softcap  long ago. have a check on their website and thank me later. goodlucks
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 06:46:03 PM
It seems to me that every four new project you mentioned are likely to be very profitable. But the first thing that needs to be clear that we have to know about its features and as well as its present situation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
September 13, 2018, 06:43:10 PM
Im still believe with 10 ten coin now and i'm hodl some stellar lumens and etherium. I think this coin is stable when they down they can recovery quickly.  Since etherium now is going down to far but in my opinion this will bounce back and maybe this time is good to buy and investing for long term.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 06:38:38 PM
my choice remains in altcoin ethereum where ethereum is a stable and good coin used as a way to get profit. we know if ethereum will definitely develop well into the best cryptocurrency coin
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 13, 2018, 06:37:09 PM
You can find good alternatives in our community

Find all details at our channel: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool_Announcements

Feel free to ask any clarification at the discussion group at: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool

We also have a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/DpuSdUA

Always do your own due diligence before investing in any ICO or private sale.
Activity: 31
September 13, 2018, 06:32:54 PM
I think investing in new altcoin is more profitable than older on and beside this it has a huge risk. If any investors want to gain more profit then they can chose new project. Usechain, Soar, Nebula.ai, Mark.space will be a good investment.
Activity: 30
September 13, 2018, 06:17:43 PM
Your mentioned four new coins Usechain, Soar, Nebula.ai, Mark.space will be a good investment. As well as you have more new coins to invest. We needs to be about its features and as well as its present situation and security.
Activity: 29
September 13, 2018, 05:56:28 PM
i think right now ethereum is the best option to invest. the price of ethereum is very low now and the eth is one of the promising coin. so investing in ethereum will be worth.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
if you ask for my advice then the I will say that it is not a thing where you should ask for opinions from others cause it up to you and your choice then which one goes with your requirements so analyze the market well you will able to find all the answers
Activity: 27
September 13, 2018, 12:27:37 PM
Have you researched about Dragonchain? It's a pretty interesting project. It helps real life business application to be integrated with the blockchain technology. I think it will do really good if the team work efficiently.
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 12:21:31 PM
Yeah i also found nebula.ai as a cool and promising project. It has an amazing vision which is really good for modern age. Beside the team is also great. I think i will make it my first choice.
Activity: 27
September 13, 2018, 11:52:03 AM
Actually there are several coins where we can invest. But i think it will need lots of researches. Deeponion is one of my pick in this case. It is really efficient and using x13 POW algorithm.
Pages:
Jump to: