Pages:
Author

Topic: Wich new altcoin's are worth investing now? - page 3. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 09:30:37 AM
in my opinion before we make an investment, we have to do a little research on the coins that we will invest. indeed, right now there are many new coins that lose prices, but if we are lucky we will get a big profit. Keep investing, even though now cryptocurrency conditions are very alarming.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
September 13, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
I always recommended , ziliqa and stellar coins. They are potential always. Nano is some potential.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 133
September 13, 2018, 09:24:36 AM
I'd invest in ETH
The price is  very low and  i think it will soon grow in price because this asset is  very  promising
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 09:19:42 AM
Activity: 41
September 13, 2018, 09:14:01 AM
From what I have seen and heard so far, PundiX is showing some great promising feature to capture a good amount of market share in the coming days.They focuse entirely on creating physical retail point-of-sale machines capable of accepting crypto payments and so far their ERC20 based token NPXS is also doing really great.
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 03:56:40 PM
Right now Stellar Lumens seem like good coin that is worth investing in. It has a high demand in the market, the TPS is a favorable one and at the same time, the price seems to be going steady in the market without facing major downward trends.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 09, 2018, 08:07:30 AM
Altcoins from tops certainly have already recommended themselves, and with them u have less investing risks, but less %gains in growth. I'm more interested in new crypto coins, able to give significant profit's in market growth. Please, provide your opinion & argument it.

I now highlight 4 very promising projects in my opinion:

mark.space - 3d / vr world for doing business, creating 3d social spaces and not only. We all know that 3d-vr is an extremely promising current, and if it is an entire ecosystem on the blockchain, it is even more attractive. Token is now trading at an outrageously low price - several times less than the price of ico. Soon the launch of the main network.

nebula.ai is a platform for creating and developing AI applications. First AI blockchain, a unique mining algorithm and all that stuff. It is worth to take a closer look at this project, and you will see its potential. The launch of the main network is scheduled for September 28.

usechain - perhaps, one of the future leaders in the blockchain industry. The project creates an ultra-reliable, secure, identity blockchain. To take possession of the address on this blockchain you will need to undergo an identification procedure, so you know that every address is a unique person and creates a high confidence in this blockchain. Interactions on that blockchain based on the zero-knowledge-proof; transactions are transparent and have high-trust status, while maintaining complete confidentiality of your data. No one will be able to seize your personal data without your consent. Just imagine the possibilities of this blockchain: e-commerce, loans, insurance, sharing economy - the mainstream.

soar - the project creates the world's first global map with an unprecedented level of detail (super map). owners of drones around the world will be able to create and share their drone content with the help of this blockchain for rewards. it can be seen that the team has approached the project very seriously - it is only necessary to look at the whitepaper of the project and everything will become clear. I'm going to buy drone, guys. )

And what projects are interesting to you and which ones should you pay attention to?
Pages:
Jump to: