Pages:
Author

Topic: wihch crypto should i buy? - page 10. (Read 895 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 19, 2017, 08:28:24 AM
hi

which is good crypto for buy, right now?

for low price, now i buy and then i will wait for years,

there is a lot of crypto that has a cheap price currently in the market. I think you should investigate it to find every potential that can be profitable in the long run. yes this is a search, you can start it now. good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 19, 2017, 08:19:41 AM
hi
I will not recommend any altcoin for you to invest, you should learn how to do your own research about the coin you think that will grow more or if it is good for long term investment. In my opinion most of the altcoins in the market are only good for short term investment (but not all). If you still don't have any experience on investing or trading cryptocurrency, it is better to stick on buying Bitcoin since it is the best to coin to invest for long term and also will give you more profit than investing in altcoin that has no guarantee that will rise in the long run.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 08:13:36 AM
I also suggest eth or ripple.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
December 19, 2017, 08:04:28 AM

if you want to make a long term investment (wait for years) then your only option is bitcoin. specially since you are new to this and lack the knowledge to choose any of the altcoins on your own. you must choose bitcoin and nothing else.

when you gathered enough knowledge and became more familiar with the altcoin market that you could make your own decisions then think about them as an alternative.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 08:04:04 AM
Buy some ardor. You can buy it cheap now because it launches it´s network on 1st january 2018. ardor is a potential ethereum killer and sure will replace ethereum in 2018.
Activity: 133
Merit: 37
December 19, 2017, 07:55:25 AM
hi

If you want to hold for the long term just go for bitcoin and ethereum, imo they are the most stable coins with an overall upward trend.
Activity: 25
December 19, 2017, 07:49:44 AM
Ripple coin or lite coin is definitely a good idea since it costs less and has a fast growing rate. If you have a few more coins then i would suggest ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
December 19, 2017, 07:47:22 AM

None of them. Not just like that.
The first rules are: "don't invest money you don't afford to lose" and "don't ask for investment advises from random people over the internet".
There are a lot of coins around here. Most are scam or bad projects. Some are good or even great projects. Do your own research, carefully, then invest. This way you are the only one to blame and this way you may have less chance for failure. Ah, and diversify. If you invest in 3 coins, or 10 coins, some will fall, some will grow, if you chose right most will give you good results.
Yes, this means a lot of work. But it worth it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 07:44:15 AM
Search a place with a low fee. You do not need to buy a full coin, buy a fraction.
If you don't have "much money" also look what is the minimum amount you may buy and sell.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
December 19, 2017, 07:42:24 AM
Well why don't ypu buy a fraction of bitcoins and store it for years to me ??

Lite coin etherum are good choices but for sure I don't thibk anyone will give more output as compared to bitcoins.

Just a small fraction will do.. Smiley

Its the most volatile and most versatile that generates a descent public intrest and its been kn the market since the longest.

Go for bitcoins Smiley
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
December 19, 2017, 07:36:50 AM
hi

I suggest you can choose ethereum or litecoin. This two coins have potential in the market although the price is not too low but im sure this coins have future when you hold it for years.

i dont have so much money )

I believe that you have been given the advice regardless of how much money you have to spend. You don't have to buy a whole coin, you can buy a fraction of it, of course. Smiley
Activity: 19
December 19, 2017, 07:34:21 AM
hi

If you have decent amount of money I'd suggest Ethereum, if not - Ripple (it costs a few bucks but grows fast).
ok i will try ripple

where can i buy it ?

The coin you selected has some specific good and bad sides.

Please inform yourself, research it.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 07:24:05 AM
hi

If you have decent amount of money I'd suggest Ethereum, if not - Ripple (it costs a few bucks but grows fast).
ok i will try ripple

where can i buy it ?
Activity: 16
December 19, 2017, 07:22:29 AM
eos will be huge next year when it launch.
Activity: 70
December 19, 2017, 07:21:07 AM
hi

December 19, 2017, 07:20:38 AM
hi

I suggest you can choose ethereum or litecoin. This two coins have potential in the market although the price is not too low but im sure this coins have future when you hold it for years.

i dont have so much money )
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 07:17:03 AM
hi

December 19, 2017, 07:08:15 AM
hi

Pages:
Jump to: