Pages:
Author

Topic: wihch crypto should i buy? - page 3. (Read 874 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 07:55:05 AM
According to me if you want to earn maximum profit in least time with less investment then you should buy Bitcoin .
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
December 28, 2017, 07:39:06 AM
ripple coin to be one of the best options to invest at a bargain price, but has tremendous potential, but many other coins, it's all your choice
Don’t go for eth and lite coin they are just crap because profit in these two coin is very low and see their price they seem to be like kid in front of bitcoin and as we have bitcoin among us we have no need to go for any other than bitcoin currently bitcoin prices have come down to fascinate more user so that as much as people can join bitcoin community and then bitcoin will rise again to give those who trusted bitcoin.
Activity: 238
December 28, 2017, 06:01:24 AM
You should buy Bitcoin please. It's profit levels are huge
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Riding Whales to the Moon!
December 28, 2017, 05:59:17 AM
what coin to invest in. this is what we all want to know hehe. even doing some research only gives an indication. i researched about Ripple, Verge and Electronium and it sounded promising but in the end it only went up a couple of cents. i would recommend you to buy the top 10 marketcap coins  Grin
Activity: 253
December 28, 2017, 05:15:28 AM
Theres a lot of cryptocurrencies you can choose but for me i suggest to u to buy the bitcoin or etherium because in the world bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrencies and in my opinion it has the highest currncy exchange in dollars  and it is the cpibalways used in different companies around the world so if you are planning to buy crypto buy bitcoin and plus it can easy to store in a wallet that is very secured they cant hack it and it is easy to invest and trade in the market economy because it keeps increasing as the day passed that is only my opinion so its up to you what crypto u want to buy
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 28, 2017, 05:10:10 AM
Do not take suggestions and pieces of advice from people you do not know. Maybe some of the people who answered your question here are just promoting their coin. Or, maybe some are scams. You should research on your own and buy cryptocurrency at your own risk. Be sure that you know all of the things about them before buying them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 05:01:32 AM
good examples are such coins as the: ETH, ETC, XRP, Waves, stratis and others, watch the news in the cryptocurrency market and capitalization
Activity: 322
December 28, 2017, 04:51:46 AM
Hi...

Firstly you should do your own research for this and this is most important before you buy any cryptos. My suggestion is Eth is a best coin for long term purposes and having a future for that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
December 28, 2017, 04:33:44 AM
hi

which is good crypto for buy, right now?

for low price, now i buy and then i will wait for years,
Not probably you should hold it for a year. Because the flow of the market value for every coins change everytime, any minute some coins will pump and your lucky if you invested that certain coin. Just invest those coins that are very active in the market, because I'm pretty sure that there is a profit on it.
Activity: 546
December 28, 2017, 04:26:12 AM
hi

You can buy ripple(xrp) coin. Because this coin's rate is increasing.
Activity: 182
December 28, 2017, 04:23:58 AM
yes I also think that crypto must be purchased earlier or before the price goes up because crypto is the currency as well as the means of investment. the price of the crypto currency can grow steadily along with the increasing amount of its use. so that the price increase is determined by the community or the number of users.
Activity: 14
December 28, 2017, 03:52:21 AM
OmiseGo, because it is being developed by a well-established company, Omise that was founded in 2013 and is a venture-backed payments company operating in Thailand, Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia. It provides an online payment solution already used by thousands of customers.
Activity: 51
December 27, 2017, 02:34:06 AM
[Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and electroneum
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
December 27, 2017, 02:32:18 AM
Maybe you should consider buying mobilego this is a sleeping giant if you would hold it for years go for it this coin have a potentiato pump.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 27, 2017, 01:16:33 AM
if you want to invest huge amount in crypto and want to earn profit more in short time then you need to buy bitcoin which is price is high i-e 16K$ + and price of bitcoin is varying with time so if you can buy now more BTC and wait for right time when price is increased from present rate and then sell your BTC then you can achieve your goal easily while if you want to invest some low amount and want to do long time business then ethereum is also best for trading.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
December 27, 2017, 01:10:08 AM
Research, research and research...and then make your choice.

As already written, don't listen too much to people advices

BTW I've bought ADA and DeepOnion...I've bought them some weeks ago, then some days ago that they are pretty high I
cash some ADA and ONION to cover my initial investment and now I'm going to hodling the remaining Wink!

Good luck!

Hi there MuRrCoin! Based on your opinion and research I think you have already bought ADA and DeepOnion., Those two coins is good based on my reading and have a good potential of making at the top spot of crypto charts. However, if you want and immediate income from your investment, you could check other alt coins that are near to skyrocket soon. But for as a bitcoin loyalist, I would advise to buy some bitcoin now when the price is still low, and you could have been more profitable than other alt coins.  Wink
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 26, 2017, 06:31:15 AM
If you have lower investment the best crypto are etheureum and litecoin these will grow up higher in recent days.
If you are big investor you can choose bitcoin and it is very useful for your future generations .
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
December 26, 2017, 06:16:20 AM
You could buy a part of ethereum if you don't have enough money for buy it entirely or buy cheap altcoins, i suggest you deeponion for example, for me this coin will rise fastly.
These coins are better but what I think about the best coin in the crypto world is bitcoin. Like you have suggested ETH definitely it is a well-established coin but don’t you think if a comparison is done between ETH and bitcoins then bitcoins will surely go up.

They have high values and thus producing better profit ratios for you even with little investments. So better is to try bitcoins rather any other coin.
Activity: 241
December 25, 2017, 05:59:37 AM
Right now the market conditions are very good for investing in the longer-term projects and coins. I will recommend you to go for investing in Ethereum, Litecoin, and Neocoin which are really having the potential to grow big in the coming months.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
December 25, 2017, 05:46:31 AM
hi

If you can afford it go for bitcoin, if you're on a tighter budget go for etherum or lite coin, Bitcoin cash is also getting better so it seems to be a promising investment too. Be aware of the different trading sites when purchasing any cryptocurrencies as you may have to pay a different price for the same crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: