Pages:
Author

Topic: Wilder vs Fury 2: The Rematch - page 4. (Read 722 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
July 31, 2019, 09:11:20 AM
Why this topic is called "Tyson vs Fury 2" ? Tyson Fury is one person Cheesy so called Gypsy King.
Or spectators will see Fury doing shadow boxing ?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
July 31, 2019, 09:02:23 AM
I think you mean Wilder vs Fury 2.

In fact, I've noticed that you mistook Fury, Wilder and Tyson multiple times throughout your post, do you even know what you're talking about?

Deontay Wilder vs TYSON FURY is slated to occur in early 2020, contracts have already been signed according to both Fury and Wilder.

As for my prediction, I expect that Tyson Fury will win (again) by UD. Wilder does have a good chance, but I expect less than 40% odds he wins by KO.

Wilder CANNOT win on points.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
July 31, 2019, 07:55:01 AM
Nobody made a thread for this yet as far as I can tell, so here we go. The megafight is scheluded to go down somewhere next year. Who do you got? Im betting on a Tyson 12 round unanimous decision. He just has to avoid getting clipped again by Wilder. In my book, Tyson Fury won the first match. Las Vegas judges decided to ruin my weekend again my going for a draw, ridiculous. I accepted GGG vs Canelo 1 as a draw and that was pushing it a bit, but this one, even considering the knockout, was a Tyson tight but fair win on the decision.

PS: Actually Bob Arum claims the fight is possible this December. They may want to avoid another Ruiz incident because promoters stretch buildups with filler fights too much until someone that wasn't supposed to win, wins and ruins the whole thing (or makes it even more fun).
Pages:
Jump to: