Pages:
Author

Topic: WildRig Multi 0.35.1 beta 2 multi-algo miner for AMD & NVIDIA - page 12. (Read 91621 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello guys! Need advice with Quadro 2xP2000. I started miner but in logs i see that GPU#0 hashrate is 0. Any ideas how to fix it?
And second question who can share with me 1050ti hasrate on RTM? Looks like quadro p2000 = 1050ti...
great work got any raptoreum tips how many threads per 8gb card can it take can we flood it for more hash i wonder?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

I have a 4gb rx570 and this is what I'm using, seemed to be a decent increase over default settings. --opencl-threads 2 --opencl-launch 768x8 . Maybe you could try those settings w/ 4 threads? Or 2 threads and increase the intensity to 1536 from 768? I had to try a bunch of different settings to find a sweet spot.

Your rx570 is similar to my GTX 1650 super OC (4gb). What worked for me was --opencl-threads 1 --opencl-launch 1744x253 .... Temp was very stable with GPU usage ~100% and VRAM usage @ 95%, but I have my card jury rigged on an AIO. I tried a bunch of permutations and so far this has given me the highest hash ~450H/s ... Of course, the architectures are different but I think you should be able to bump it up. I wish there was a tuning option for this!

Using default settings was giving me around 620H/s, with the settings I listed I was able to get to 960H/s.
Activity: 719
Merit: 49
0.30.3 beta
- fixed broken 5500/5600/5700 support(introduced in 0.30.2)
- implemented heavyhash(nvidia gpu's need some further optimizations)
Activity: 1
great work got any raptoreum tips how many threads per 8gb card can it take can we flood it for more hash i wonder?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

I have a 4gb rx570 and this is what I'm using, seemed to be a decent increase over default settings. --opencl-threads 2 --opencl-launch 768x8 . Maybe you could try those settings w/ 4 threads? Or 2 threads and increase the intensity to 1536 from 768? I had to try a bunch of different settings to find a sweet spot.

Your rx570 is similar to my GTX 1650 super OC (4gb). What worked for me was --opencl-threads 1 --opencl-launch 1744x253 .... Temp was very stable with GPU usage ~100% and VRAM usage @ 95%, but I have my card jury rigged on an AIO. I tried a bunch of permutations and so far this has given me the highest hash ~450H/s ... Of course, the architectures are different but I think you should be able to bump it up. I wish there was a tuning option for this!

Activity: 123
hi thanks i tried it didnt like that lol , what tips you got for gpu setting in msi just standard clocks any overclocking help many thanks.
Well, you can try 2 threads and check if it increase hashrate in benchmark mode, but probably it will not. The only value to play is intensity(e.g. --opencl-launch 2048 instead of default value 1024).
0.30.2 beta
- support ssl
- slightly faster ghostrider(1-2%)
maybe default intensity is too high for it. Try --opencl-launch 256 parameter
Thanx, it works!

Default was 512 - GPU usage 0%

Restarted with 256 and 384 - started to mine, GPU usage 100%
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
try to use different port for the pool. i had similiar experience on a flockpool. port 5555 was doing this and with chaning it to 4444 did the trick
Hi,

I am trying to run mining (algo ghostrider) on an Windows 10 computer with Intel i7 + GTX 960 (driver 472.12). WildRig 0.30.1 starts and runs without any error messages, with a lot of changing mining info lines: use pool ... new job ... block ... hash order ... hashrate ...

But hashrate always "n/a" and MSI Afterburner shows GPU usage 0%. Why GPU is not loaded by WildRig?

I expect error message and programs stop if GTX 960 isn't suitable for the mining (I run mining here as test, not a commercial mining).

Thanx.

Interesting, maybe default intensity is too high for it. Try --opencl-launch 256 parameter
Hi,

I am trying to run mining (algo ghostrider) on an Windows 10 computer with Intel i7 + GTX 960 (driver 472.12). WildRig 0.30.1 starts and runs without any error messages, with a lot of changing mining info lines: use pool ... new job ... block ... hash order ... hashrate ...

But hashrate always "n/a" and MSI Afterburner shows GPU usage 0%. Why GPU is not loaded by WildRig?

I expect error message and programs stop if GTX 960 isn't suitable for the mining (I run mining here as test, not a commercial mining).

Thanx.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
I would like to try to mine raptoreum with WildRig Multi which is the best configuration, is there a script example? can i add cpu mining? can i exclude one or more gpus?
a ryzen 3900x is getting more than all them cards at 65 watts running at 3.6ghz your electric bill would be crazy trying to mine rap , you need a gpu miner that did mega hash a second to be worthwhile its a cpu mining coin like xmr gpu mining will only make you poor unless wildrig man can completely tune it to go super speeed and overtake cpu mining which i bet he cant.
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Very good start for gpu mining of rtm gr algo.

I think the miner will be efficient after developments.

Hi there,
looks like this is nonsence to do that as eth makes much more money today...
Or are my calculations bad?
Thx
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Very good start for gpu mining of rtm gr algo.

I think the miner will be efficient after developments.

Activity: 3
hello, someone has it, they work fine in simplemining GPU RX 570 AND RX 580 the version (wildrig-multi-v0.30.0-beta)
to be able to leave it working well
--something xxx --url stratum + tcp: // pool: port --user xxx --pass x --api-port 3333 You can use variable $ rigName which will be replaced in every rig by its name.
Thank you
why lowered the fee, you are the only one with ghostrider on GPU  Grin
got surprisingly generous bounty for gpu miner, which no one took till now Smiley

i didn't know there was a bounty  Grin
Lucky me  Grin
Activity: 2520
Merit: 626
why lowered the fee, you are the only one with ghostrider on GPU  Grin
got surprisingly generous bounty for gpu miner, which no one took till now Smiley

i didn't know there was a bounty  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: