Pages:
Author

Topic: WildRig Multi 0.35.1 beta 2 multi-algo miner for AMD & NVIDIA - page 9. (Read 91598 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 1
trying on my rx 6800 and 6800xt,
6800 does 6.xxx mh and 6800xt 7.xxx at 10x w and 11x w respectively

Though after around 1 minute i get this message, and i have to restart for it to accept shares again

https://i.imgur.com/Rxg1j1a.png
Activity: 719
Merit: 49
Curvehash Rx 580 (Polaris) 8gb = 200kh/s +

Curvehash Rx 6600xt (Navi) 8gb =  1/mh/s +

the cards hash the same on most other coins , is there a reason the 6600xt is 5x hashrate of the 580 ?
New cards much better at complicated compute part.

WildRig Multi 0.31.8
- up to 3x times faster curvehash
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
WildRig Multi 0.31.7
- implemented curvehash

Curvehash Rx 580 (Polaris) 8gb = 200kh/s +

Curvehash Rx 6600xt (Navi) 8gb =  1/mh/s +

the cards hash the same on most other coins , is there a reason the 6600xt is 5x hashrate of the 580 ?
WildRig Multi 0.31.7
- implemented curvehash
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
can you add curvehash?Huh
Well, today is a safe day in my city, but no, so far I won't do anything. All my thoughts so far only for safety of my family. Also some thoughts are about Putin. Hope he will fuck himself in the ass with a big black dildo and die painfully.

Stay safe! Hope you are doing well and thank you once again for supporting hmq1725 and bmw512 algo's!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
I asked the developer. He can honestly answer whether there is a virus or a Trojan in his program or not.
I....don't think anyone who's distributing malicious code is going to just divulge that fact simply by asking him, so it's a pointless question at best.  The previous member answered that pretty much any crypto miner that you download is going to be flagged by Windows as malware, even though the typical ones (Lolminer, TRex, GMiner, etc.) aren't.  But the truth is, you never know.

This project has been going on for years, which I was surprised to learn (and OP pointed that out as well).  It's a neat little miner, though it's glitchy on my computer that uses a 2GB GPU.  In any case, the fact that nobody has shown evidence of him trying to scam anybody says a lot.

Well, today is a safe day in my city, but no, so far I won't do anything. All my thoughts so far only for safety of my family. Also some thoughts are about Putin. Hope he will fuck himself in the ass with a big black dildo and die painfully.
I'm with you there, bro.  Sending good thoughts from the US.

copper member
Activity: 414
Merit: 29
I asked the developer. He can honestly answer whether there is a virus or a Trojan in his program or not.
I'm a dev, and I tired to answer people that there is no virus inside Smiley And since miner exists for few years, and people still use it - it should be clear, that miner is ok and have no any danger inside.

Great, thanks, that means I'm turning off antivirus control so it doesn't delete your program.
I'm a dev, and I tired to answer people that there is no virus inside Smiley And since miner exists for few years, and people still use it - it should be clear, that miner is ok and have no any danger inside.
copper member
Two options - become smarter(every miner can be detected as a virus, trojan, exploit and so on) or don't use this miner. First option also includes rule "don't use any mining software on a PC where all your crypto or any other data, use mining software only on special rigs".
[/quote]

Here is Kaspersky Total Security report:

Coбытиe: Пpoцecc зaвepшeн
Пpoгpaммa: Windows Command Processor
Пoльзoвaтeль: DESKTOP\I
Tип пoльзoвaтeля: Aктивный пoльзoвaтeль
Кoмпoнeнт: Moнитopинг aктивнocти
Oпиcaниe peзyльтaтa: Зaвepшeн
Tип: Tpoянcкaя пpoгpaммa
Haзвaниe: PDM:Exploit.Win32.Generic.nblk
Cтeпeнь yгpoзы: Bыcoкaя
Tип oбъeктa: Пpoцecc
Пyть к oбъeктy: C:\Windows\System32
Имя oбъeктa: cmd.exe

Download link: https://github.com/andru-kun/wildrig-multi/releases/download/0.31.3/wildrig-multi-windows-0.31.3.7z
What can I do?
Two options - become smarter(every miner can be detected as a virus, trojan, exploit and so on) or don't use this miner. First option also includes rule "don't use any mining software on a PC where all your crypto or any other data, use mining software only on special rigs".
copper member
Moжeшь тpaxнyть пyтлepa и вмecтe c ним кacпepcкoгo в oчкo.
[/quote]

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oJ2_M8VTB4U
Activity: 315

Пoльзoвaтeль: DESKTOP

Download link: https://github.com/andru-kun/wildrig-multi/releases/download/0.31.3/wildrig-multi-windows-0.31.3.7z
What can I do?

Moжeшь тpaxнyть пyтлepa и вмecтe c ним кacпepcкoгo в oчкo.
copper member

Пoльзoвaтeль: DESKTOP\I
Пyть к oбъeктy: C:\Windows\System32
Имя oбъeктa: cmd.exe

What can I do?
WildRig Multi 0.31.3
just not to go crazy while bombs are flying around, I'm making a simple release with support 0x10 algorithm(coin ChainOX). Stay safe and support people who needs this if you can.
Activity: 3

Cлaвa Укpaїнi! Tpимaйcя дpyжe!

Yes, Glory to Ukraine!

Cлaвa Укpaїнi! Tpимaйcя дpyжe!
Activity: 123
which coins for heavyhash algo _?
they are already worth nothing(obtc and pbtc) and fpga's are there, you missed everything, so don't bother as I do(some optimizations not even released) Smiley

Guys, I'm using this software to mine Raptoreum and I was thinking how will I know my progress? I mean, how to see my current balance cause all I can see is these codes. I already put my wallet address on the bat file though.
you need to learn some basics about mining first. But quick answer is - amount of your coins are mentioned on pool where you mine, so you need to look there.
Lol, where from these idiots came from?  Grin

Looks like Bitcointalk sale accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: