Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 2018 be better than 2017 for bitcoin - page 12. (Read 2312 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
We saw a great jump for Bitcoin in last 2-3 months of the year of 2017, so one should not get worried if the pace of growth is slowed down in the starting of the year. I think once bitcoin gains its momentum it will again attract users who left giving up there hopes on bitcoin and new users in search of more profits. And this all might end up for 2018 as a better year for Bitcoin than 2017 but things can go opposite also if its popularity faces a cries in the long term.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

Yes. We will have growth but not soon. It may take a month or two. But from May the growth would be healthy recovering back to minimum $12K by end of May. It would have bit dump and pump in June as well. But from July the price would boom towards moon taking over $20K in between September to October. We may reach $25 plus in November or in December. Hope this ratio travels through. Analysed coinmarketcap and drafted the above.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
It's been a roller coaster ride for bitcoin since last year and now, it seems that bitcoin is dominant in market fluctuation these days. But it's too early to tell whether bitcoin's track is better than last year. Let's just wait and see what this year brings for bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
I think like that. bitcoin will definitely get better from year to year. and most likely in 2018 at this time, will be better than last year 2017. well, I'm looking forward to a high price this year.

Indeed it is a matter of time now that bitcoin should start peaking from the current levels and those who had being waiting that a boost or rise will get back the positive sentiments in the market should happen in March I feel so. People who are skeptical will lose out the opportunity at this levels if they do not buy it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think like that. bitcoin will definitely get better from year to year. and most likely in 2018 at this time, will be better than last year 2017. well, I'm looking forward to a high price this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Well the peak of 2017 was really a good price but before the year ends it dropped and continously dropping in the first quarter of the year 2018. The beginning of this year doesn’t show a good price it was even alarming but if you have to observe on the money market, there is always good and bad to swallow, it is not always high and happy but if you trust that after the market fluctuates down, it will also give a rebound of going up, and that’s what i am waiting for and so as to everyone i think😊, so i am looking forward that this year 2018 be better than 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
First 3 months of 2018 was dreadful for bitcoin and altcoin holders.

But i'm optimist about the future. I am not sure it will get that much multiply on the market cap like 2017 but it will be good.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yes, it will be better, countries started to speak about regulations and even more people getting to know about Bitcoin.
But we could see bigger dips if someone decides to play that way and if the conditions are appropriate.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
As far as i know i would  say yes, bitcoin will be more stronger this 2018.  Here in my country bitcoin is making its name on the mainstream only this year, and maybe it will attract new adopters and investors.
I suppose we'll have to wait and see, even with the current price bitcoin is completely unknown in my country no one is talking about it, no one is investing in it and this can be exasperating because I keep wondering what needs to happen for people to finally begin to invest in bitcoin?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
I hope this year 2018 will be better for the year of 2017
Lets wait until the end of this year what is the maximum price of the bitcoin. Because I believe it is possible to become $50k the highest price this year 2018. I hope bitcoin will have new in investor so we can get more profit.But they have possible 2017 is better than 2018 so if that happen maybe 2019 bitcoin will reciver no one knows what happen.

The start of the year has being dicey till now. We have seen the rise and fall already in last couple of months itself. Even in last 2 days it has fallen 1000$ or so and now getting little better though with above 9k mark. Should be a temporary period till it stays below 10k and once it rises boom we will have a year better than 2017 and btc price should cross 20k this year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
 I hope this year 2018 will be better for the year of 2017
Lets wait until the end of this year what is the maximum price of the bitcoin. Because I believe it is possible to become $50k the highest price this year 2018. I hope bitcoin will have new in investor so we can get more profit.But they have possible 2017 is better than 2018 so if that happen maybe 2019 bitcoin will reciver no one knows what happen.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

The end of 2017 is great year and I believe that bitcoin will more a greater year this 2018. I think more investors will attract now in bitcoin because the help of other users that always talking about bitcoin like in social media that factor will atrract for more investor to invest in bitcoin.
With some of the things we are hearing on the news and how far they have been having a major positive impact on the movement of the market; I really believe we are in for a good treat this year. Although, no one can predict what will happen in this year, but we can at least hope for the best looking at all that happened last year. Even if we do not get much, at least I am sure our ATH will be reached a little bit surpassed.

Many financial experts have predicted some big prices for bitcoins and I would not be surprised if it does. We had nothing much to celebrate with development last year, but it totally seems this year is somewhat better looking at some of the positive development and if only fomo rush could make last year like that, I wonder what a real adoption would be like. I am optimistic that this year would be great and I have no doubt for a second.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
My answer is yes.Upto 2017,bitcoin is illegal in many countries.But now it slowly started to regulate in some countries and recently South Korea start to regulate.In some bank of U.S and U.K start to accept bitcoin as money.
So this year we can expect  huge price at anytime.Just hold your coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Bitcoin went from 1K in January 2017 to about 10K at the end of december 2017. It multiplied its value ten times.
Call me a pessimist, but I do not think that will happen in 2018 again! We would be at 100K then, and that is not a number I see for the price of one bitcoin in any near future.
But of course I can imagine a fair increase of the bitcoin price, maybe to about 20K by the end of the year.
I think that the conditions for a slower, but steady increase of bitcoin price are now better than ever.
The more regulations we get, the larger the acceptance will be in every population, and the more new people will join the crypto community.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
In 2017 bitcoin realy had its great moments and some of the peaks and that will be hard to achieve easily.
Still I beleive that 2017 wasn't the best year for bitcoin and that the best is yet to come, we just have to be patient.

I don't think we can top last year in terms of gains.
This was just too much. I'm more and more believing we will see some longer consolidation. Pretty much boring months. Well some ups and down will happen but nothing what will be really be worth any big headlines.
That's just a gut feeling but it is strong at the moment. Maybe at the end of the year there will be some action again. But for the next couple of months I don't really expect that much.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
In 2017 bitcoin realy had its great moments and some of the peaks and that will be hard to achieve easily.
Still I beleive that 2017 wasn't the best year for bitcoin and that the best is yet to come, we just have to be patient.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

The beginning of 2018 bitcoin is a very stable price until now means bitcoin users are very careful in using / investing because not too big fall. In the forecast by the end of the year bitcoin will show its rise again until the end of 2017 and hopefully get a lot of positive news in every country.

All users are confused by the current situation, when the initial price of januari reaches $ 16k many think the price immediately reaches $ 20k, precisely the price drop and never reach up to $ 5800, I think this is a difficult year and we should be wary of this.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3

The beginning of 2018 bitcoin is a very stable price until now means bitcoin users are very careful in using / investing because not too big fall. In the forecast by the end of the year bitcoin will show its rise again until the end of 2017 and hopefully get a lot of positive news in every country.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Bitcoin price at 2017 is near at 20k dollars but in this year the Price decrease at $9,900 . But I think it will increase again the price and possible to become 50k dollars the price. 

I hope this year 2018 the price will be better than the previous year . But don't expect too much to bitcoin because they have possible the price will crash if many people sell their bitcoin.

If you have planned to invest only you can afford to lose incase the price decrease you have extra money.
Even at the beginning on 2017, we had the same incident and no one could have though something like this would happen anyway seeing a dip in this year as a huge tops in 2017 that no one expected.

One thing is that every year brings its own possibilities and opportunities and we can never know until we get to the end of the year. Whether we end up having a bull run this year or not, one thing for sure is that bitcoin in the long run will always be good to hold.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I hope 2018 will be good, but pricewise I doubt we will see another 10x increase. That would mean 100x in two years, which is very unlikely. I would be happy to see the return to $20k until the end of 2018.
We all hope so, but that is all we can do, isn’t it ? Normally, what should be driving the value of an asset is huge adoption probably due to some news and all that, but we all knew that 2017 was just more like the year of FOMOs and greedy investors who wanted to make quick money and forgetting that a market that is just moving up unnecessarily will come back down finding a good support. Bitcoin will be fine forever, and that is all that I need to know, however the value want to play out.
Pages:
Jump to: