Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 2018 be better than 2017 for bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2312 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

This year is not over yet, and I think in the rest of 2018 bitcoin can increase in value and even better than 2017. Currently bitcoin is falling but I think bitcoin still has the potential to jump higher.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
so far, making such forecasts is complicated, but if you take it, I think 2018 is more suitable to start investing in it rather than expecting high prices

Investing you're money now in bitcoin can be worthy rather than choosing at local banks of fiat, but don't expect for the high prices to avoid frustrations. Just think stable and I believe in the future you will gain good results for what you work hard. Even how complicated the forecast is, then that's a reliable start before we hit the big target this year and if we compared 2017 with 2018 I guess this year is the most challenging and exciting year for us that will be much better in terms of huge profit.
We do not know about the future market but can analyze as the markets last times are following the increase trend in the average market price and demand so this time same will happen the market of Bitcoin is growing with the passage of time and this is in the benefit of Bitcoin market and for the people or users. 2018 will surely overcome 2017 and the factors involving in the Bitcoin market will be in more strength and potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
You are just beginning to express your dream or wish, but practically the whole situation shows that 2018 will be called one of the worst, after the huge growth of Bitcoin in 2017.
Activity: 280
Hopefully bitcoin will increase this year, we don't need to worry guys, its just the beginning of this year 2018 and there are more upcoming month's  and I hope bitcoin will recover.

The first step to success is to take the risk to invest in bitcoin because the possibility of bitcoin will have a very valuable value. Bitcoin will continue to rise, although earlier this year is not a good start for bitcoin but it does not completely stop here
Activity: 588
2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

The year 2018 is not over and it's still possible for bitcoin to soar upwards. For now I still believe bitcoin in 2018 will be better than 2017.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
2017 is indeed the most phenomenal year for bitcoin and in 2018 this bitcoin price is hard to predict but I hope bitcoin will have an increasing price again like in 2017 so it will get a lot of profit
Activity: 462
nobody knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future, we can only predict but not necessarily that prediction is true, but I hope bitcoin will soon recover and in 2018 it will be better than 2017

It needs to be better this will have a bigger positive impact if it happens as even countries which are under process to make it legalize or ban can become positive as govt would like to get more revenue. So taxing on profit is an ideal way to get an additional revenue.

No I am not agree with this statement because quarter year has already passed and bitcoin has fallen almost 9000 dollars from its peak, besides many people have predicted that the price will hit 70k till the end of 2018. How is it possible that the price of bitcoin will rise about 60000 dollars in just 7 or 8 months. The reality is telling something different. Many people afraid of investment in bitcoin.

Bitcoin can make a good rally same as what happened last year. That’s the power of the bitcoin community if we unite we can make a good bull run. Making a new all time high for this year is still possible as we are getting better. Be optimistic and keep believing.

You are right! We need to be optimistic to receive a good outcome. We don't have to always doubt on something. We just need to trust. If not 60 000 USD, then how much is the increase that you are currently thinking today?
Alright, if we will make a 15 000 USD speculation, would you believe by that time? It's a matter of believing in what you really believe. It's hard to believe when you also doubt.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
Yes its going to better then 2017 for me.
Its not going more downside and holding the supportline. Ethereum is really going up nicely.
Sure its going to better everyday.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
In terms of trading profits , I reckon BTC won't be able to beat last record this year. But this year can establish BTC as less hyped, bot more stable and valuable asset. Many people are fed up with volatility
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
No one can predict if bitcoin will be better this year then last year. Great thing is that more and more people joined in bitcoin market this year , we are on half why of this year and price is looking stable around $8 000 and fee are much lowered now then last year. But I don't think that bitcoin will hit $20 000 this year, because many people lost their money last year when they invested in bitcoin at $16k.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
nobody knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future, we can only predict but not necessarily that prediction is true, but I hope bitcoin will soon recover and in 2018 it will be better than 2017

It needs to be better this will have a bigger positive impact if it happens as even countries which are under process to make it legalize or ban can become positive as govt would like to get more revenue. So taxing on profit is an ideal way to get an additional revenue.

No I am not agree with this statement because quarter year has already passed and bitcoin has fallen almost 9000 dollars from its peak, besides many people have predicted that the price will hit 70k till the end of 2018. How is it possible that the price of bitcoin will rise about 60000 dollars in just 7 or 8 months. The reality is telling something different. Many people afraid of investment in bitcoin.

Bitcoin can make a good rally same as what happened last year. That’s the power of the bitcoin community if we unite we can make a good bull run. Making a new all time high for this year is still possible as we are getting better. Be optimistic and keep believing.
of course we are getting better, the more years bitcoin users continue to grow and that is the most important thing as it will form the demand becomes bigger and that is the forerunner of the rising price. if we continue to believe and optimistically the situation will be like in 2017. where bitcoin market is very strong. or even we find a new ATH
Activity: 434

Bitcoin faces hard time increasing its value since it enters the 2018. It roughly decrease in the first quarter of the year due to so many FUDs and FOMO that's being speculated. It really affect its value but still it also gives an opportunity to those traders who wanted to buy  at its dip. Well, for now, we can see its value is ranging from $8k-$10k and this is quite good  because it slowly covering its losses. The factor maybe is that people really believe in this coin and they are always there to support its value.
Activity: 728

Looks like bitcoin in this year is not as good as in 2017, and it seems that by the end of this year bitcoin value will increase around 15k - 17k.
Taking into account how little bitcoin is moving and how it is having a great difficulty to go up in value I will love to see a value like that, but I doubt we're going to see it, in fact I think we're going to be lucky if we see a price above 12000, I will love to be proven wrong but that is what I believe.
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
so far, making such forecasts is complicated, but if you take it, I think 2018 is more suitable to start investing in it rather than expecting high prices

Investing you're money now in bitcoin can be worthy rather than choosing at local banks of fiat, but don't expect for the high prices to avoid frustrations. Just think stable and I believe in the future you will gain good results for what you work hard. Even how complicated the forecast is, then that's a reliable start before we hit the big target this year and if we compared 2017 with 2018 I guess this year is the most challenging and exciting year for us that will be much better in terms of huge profit.
Activity: 300
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

Looks like bitcoin in this year is not as good as in 2017, and it seems that by the end of this year bitcoin value will increase around 15k - 17k.

Do not get upset with the current situation as even in last year, only the last quarter did gave some amazing results if you see across the 2017 so still we have 7 months left for 2018 to get done. So do expect a lot of upside could happen in the coming months as well.

copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0

Activity: 378

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
bitcoin prices are hard to predict, by 2017 bitcoin prices have reached very high prices and by 2018 I expect bitcoin prices to rise again very high as in the past year, so I will be able to get a very profitable profit
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
So far there are no signs that 2018 will be a better year.  But maybe at the end of the year Bitcoin will pick up.  But I don't think it will happen in the next few months to any great extent.
Pages:
Jump to: