Pages:
Author

Topic: Will $50,000 be the resistant price? - page 4. (Read 846 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1150
September 10, 2021, 09:43:46 AM
Manipulation in crypto world is very easy because if you are a rich person nobody will put you in jail or give you a billion dollar penalty for insider trading. Like you could get together with bunch of billionaires, and buy it all together, in turns, and make it go up and up and up. Basically do a pump and dump on bitcoin itself, and nothing will happen to you.
Yeah, manipulations are part of every market. After what happened recently, I have to say that breaking over 50k and staying above 50k will be a tough task. I mean we did manage to break over 50k multiple times and I am 100% sure that we will do that again, but doing it and staying there are very different stuff.

If we could manage to go up and stay there for a long time then we will actually see a breakout and the price will be very high, however if we do it and manage to fail then it will definitely drop a lot more than it did this time. Remember price always "tries", it either tries to go down or it tries to go up, if it tries to go down but fails to do it too much, only drops 5-10% then it will start to go up because people will think "well it tried to go down and failed meaning it is a great time to buy since only direction left is up", and exactly the reverse right now because it tried to go up and failed, meaning down is the only way left.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 10, 2021, 05:16:07 AM
bitcoin lost $6k in a very short time. looks like $50k is still a very strong barrier for bitcoin to reach $100k this year. but I'm not too worried because in September there is often a sudden drop in prices like this. bitcoin needs more power to actually cross $50k and hit a new higher ATH before 2021 ends.

actually in september bitcoin has managed to break its strongest price resistance of $50k and was able to reach a price of $52k on september 7th, but apparently that price didn't last long and drastically the price of bitcoin fell back to the price of $46k as we are now seeing , honestly also suspect that this september will be a bloody september for all of us, but even so i have no doubt that all the possibilities will happen later to the bitcoin price and we now just need to be patient waiting for the right momentum for the bitcoin price to reach its ATH again .
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
September 09, 2021, 07:39:02 PM
bitcoin lost $6k in a very short time. looks like $50k is still a very strong barrier for bitcoin to reach $100k this year. but I'm not too worried because in September there is often a sudden drop in prices like this. bitcoin needs more power to actually cross $50k and hit a new higher ATH before 2021 ends.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 586
September 09, 2021, 06:59:46 AM
does anyone know the reason for the drastic decline in the price of bitcoin today?
Honestly, I was very surprised when I saw the price of bitcoin in the market today, even though I previously saw that the price of bitcoin began to strengthen at $52k and what really made me believe that bitcoin would go higher was when I read several articles that said the government of el salvador started using BTC to pay the salaries of government employees and even el salvador has bought 500 BTC.
But apparently what is happening now is beyond my expectations and even when there is positive news, the price of bitcoin actually drops and returns to the price of $46k Cry
The main prediction (this is simply just assumption) is that there were a lot of whales in suits at big nations that saw El Salvador having this legal tender law put in place. Since whales didn't want nations to take over the crypto world and become more powerful, they dropped the price on the same exact day so that they would make El Salvador looking like a bad nation with bad idea, ruining their country with this.

Obviously, it didn't work out, because at the end of the day El Salvador ended up buying even more bitcoins than they imagined and now they are richer because of it, this looks like whales wanted to ruin retail and failed, just like how they failed at gamestop thing as well, people who bought gamestop were told that they would be losing bunch of money, but instead they took tens of billions of dollars away from wall street so it is awesome.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
September 07, 2021, 02:09:07 PM
does anyone know the reason for the drastic decline in the price of bitcoin today?
Honestly, I was very surprised when I saw the price of bitcoin in the market today, even though I previously saw that the price of bitcoin began to strengthen at $52k and what really made me believe that bitcoin would go higher was when I read several articles that said the government of el salvador started using BTC to pay the salaries of government employees and even el salvador has bought 500 BTC.
But apparently what is happening now is beyond my expectations and even when there is positive news, the price of bitcoin actually drops and returns to the price of $46k Cry
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
September 07, 2021, 12:16:19 PM
Resistance no longer.

I actually think that if we see some bullishness in the coming days, $50k can actually be established as support.

The crypto markets are more mature now and the volatility indices have dropped off quite substantially, and I think that there is virtually no way we are going below $50k for an extended amount of time now.
- Just when we thought resistance was gone and ready for a new season, the sellers started creating a new resistance and it was only slightly above the old resistance but frustrating enough for the buyers, bitcoin has once again been pushed back to the old ranges by resistance and a large amount of money has been liquidated. Based on the blinking red candle in the moment, the bullish frame has completely disappeared and fallen into the red zone, showing a weakness of the buyer position, it's hard to believe this is only a few hours after we're satisfied with a good week ahead of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1322
September 07, 2021, 11:04:01 AM
If there is another sell-off, Bitcoin risks dropping to $35,000. It's still possible, after that Bitcoin will return to the $45,000 range and return to $55,000 then the buying will return again. I think Bitcoin will touch $65,000 in the next three months.
There has to be a massive manipulation, even bigger than first time to be able to bring the price below $45k at this point. In other words I firmly believe that it was the last time we saw anything smaller than $45k.
But even if we consider the possibility of something like that, the recovery won't be fast. Keep in mind that dropping to $35k is not a simple drop, it is a huge crash and market doesn't just recover from a crash.
I agree that the manipulation that was need to see 30k was massive but at the same time traders let themselves open to this happening to hem, they were using too much leverage so whales pushed the price arbitrarily down and then they got margin calls because they were not using a stop loss forcing them to sell their coins and this increased the supply while it lowered the demand, creating a new wave of margin calls in a domino effect.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1073
September 07, 2021, 07:31:50 AM
There has to be a massive manipulation, even bigger than first time to be able to bring the price below $45k at this point. In other words I firmly believe that it was the last time we saw anything smaller than $45k.
But even if we consider the possibility of something like that, the recovery won't be fast. Keep in mind that dropping to $35k is not a simple drop, it is a huge crash and market doesn't just recover from a crash.
Manipulation in crypto world is very easy because if you are a rich person nobody will put you in jail or give you a billion dollar penalty for insider trading. Like you could get together with bunch of billionaires, and buy it all together, in turns, and make it go up and up and up. Basically do a pump and dump on bitcoin itself, and nothing will happen to you.

Manipulation like that in stock market would give you billions of dollars in trouble and that is why they can't do it, but if you do it on crypto that's fine. That is the thing about being decentralized, if you make something to go against the fiat world then fiat world owners (governments) will not be helping you, you wanted freedom and you got freedom and hence there won't be a problem. Only hypocrisy here is the fact that they regulate the income but do not defend the tax payers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 05, 2021, 09:05:28 PM
Resistance no longer.

I actually think that if we see some bullishness in the coming days, $50k can actually be established as support.

The crypto markets are more mature now and the volatility indices have dropped off quite substantially, and I think that there is virtually no way we are going below $50k for an extended amount of time now.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 445
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 05, 2021, 01:07:40 PM
50K is bitcoin's goal to go higher and I hope it won't go down again, and if the bitcoin price stays above 50k for a few days, it's most likely the main goal to get back to 64K where it is an all time high and will materialize in time close.
and the rise in bitcoin price was driven by a lot of positive news and market dynamics, as well as investor sentiment.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 669
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 05, 2021, 12:52:32 PM
looks like bitcoin price is still trying to stabilize at $50k. for now I'm still referring to the analysis that was on cointelegraph a few hours ago.
I also think that the price of bitcoin may be resistant in the $50k range. Even though the bitcoin price is currently below that, I think it's very slim to reach the $50k price again, and I think, in the near future, it will return to the $50k range.
However, if the price goes down, it's likely that the bitcoin price will stay in the $46k to $49k range again. Well, this cycle repeats itself several times.

Once again, I am still very interested in the current price increase. if the price is still positive going up this month, there is a high chance that we can see new ATH in the coming month.

Source from the basis of my predictions and speculations: Price analysis cointelegraph
That resistance will not be forever, I understand analysts are a bit afraid of the fast pace we got right now and that is why they are afraid that we may not hold it until we could go even higher, but I do not believe that they are right. What they are not calculating is the hype, the "numbers" show that it will be hard to stay here but the numbers do not mean anything when people do things that make no sense. Like how we moved from 30k to 50k and it looks dangerous to buy right now?

Well, doesn't matter people do not want to miss out on another huge bull run and get in even at this price. Those type of things that do not make sense on paper can actually make things go up when it looks like it may go down. Look at doge as biggest example, doge is a coin that has absolutely no use and no reason to buy but people got hyped and made it so high, only because people wanted to, that is enough to make a thing go up.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
September 05, 2021, 10:15:42 AM
When bitcoin price was rising, I was thinking it will not rise above $50,000, $50,000 is like the resistant price for now, the price falled back the way I was expecting it to be, but the price of bitcoin has been increasing and decreasing within $47000 and $50000, this makes me to be confused of where the price is going to.

What can you suggest what will be the next bitcoin price, is it going above $50,000 or will draw back. I am having the mind that some people buy bitcoin already, but they have set the take profit at $50,000, this can result to the price of bitcoin not to go more than $50,000. Give me your reasons of your prediction with convincing factors.
If there is another sell-off, Bitcoin risks dropping to $35,000. It's still possible, after that Bitcoin will return to the $45,000 range and return to $55,000 then the buying will return again. I think Bitcoin will touch $65,000 in the next three months.
now the biggest question is whether bitcoin can survive at the current level. as we know if several times bitcoin was thrown from the $50k level. if bitcoin can last long enough it will most likely attract a lot of investors to buy and the chance to break $64k wide open.
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 10424
September 05, 2021, 05:45:39 AM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
September 05, 2021, 04:52:58 AM
Bitcoin looks green at the moment as the price bounced above the $50,000 resistance level from a low of $49,000. However, a price above the $50,000 level can continue to increase the Bitcoin price to higher highs. Meanwhile, you should note that consistent price increases can encourage more buyers to join the market as bulls can increase their positions.

Finally this week Bitcoin managed to reach the price of $50k, now just waiting for Bitcoin to rise to the next resistance level at $55k.
With Bitcoin successfully reaching the price of $50k, this will certainly have a positive impact on the market,  it is likely that many
new investors will join. It looks like Bitcoin will continue to move up and I hope this month Bitcoin can at least return to the ATH price.
If Bitcoin manages to return to its ATH price, the $100k target price that many people predict will be reached by the end of this year
could become a reality. My advice is to keep collecting as much Bitcoin as possible, because the price of Bitcoin will be more expensive,
so it will be very profitable to have a lot of Bitcoin.
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 05, 2021, 04:29:03 AM
When bitcoin price was rising, I was thinking it will not rise above $50,000, $50,000 is like the resistant price for now, the price falled back the way I was expecting it to be, but the price of bitcoin has been increasing and decreasing within $47000 and $50000, this makes me to be confused of where the price is going to.

What can you suggest what will be the next bitcoin price, is it going above $50,000 or will draw back. I am having the mind that some people buy bitcoin already, but they have set the take profit at $50,000, this can result to the price of bitcoin not to go more than $50,000. Give me your reasons of your prediction with convincing factors.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1055
September 05, 2021, 04:02:34 AM
Honestly I am feeling a lot more excitement over ethereum being near 4k level right now then bitcoin being over 50k. you know why? Because if they go down then they go down and there is nothing we can do about that, it is fine. However if they go up, before bitcoin reaches to ATH levels there is a chance ethereum could reach to all time high levels as well. With the gas fee as it is right now and all the things going on without any proper improvement on eth at all just yet, it is awesome that it is going up that much.

I believe that we will see ATH of ethereum broken very soon and that could have a ripple effect on all other coins as well. I have some ETH as you might imagine so that is why I am happy about it going up, but I also have bitcoin and ada and bnb and uni and cake as well so I am not happy about eth because I have just that, I have others too.
Activity: 612
Merit: 104
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 05, 2021, 12:18:57 AM
Bitcoin looks green at the moment as the price bounced above the $50,000 resistance level from a low of $49,000. However, a price above the $50,000 level can continue to increase the Bitcoin price to higher highs. Meanwhile, you should note that consistent price increases can encourage more buyers to join the market as bulls can increase their positions.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1322
September 04, 2021, 02:11:01 PM
After reaching $50k yesterday, the bitcoin price is now back to the $48k price level. I wonder if the correction will come again since we are almost at the weekend. We already see $50k, so we can see that price again in the next week. Hopefully, this month will be the time for bitcoin to back increase and stay above $50k and even it will have a chance to increase more than $55k. Just hold your bitcoin and accumulate if you still have more funds and wait for the price increase.
The price is just a few dollars away from reaching 50k gain so while the resistance level is still there at the same time we are so close that it seems that we are going to break through it at any moment, the important thing is to know if the price is going to be able to remain above that level during a significant amount of time, because if that is the case then we could have a chance to try to target the previous ATH with the next growth we witness on the market.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 04, 2021, 07:05:57 AM
looks like bitcoin price is still trying to stabilize at $50k. for now I'm still referring to the analysis that was on cointelegraph a few hours ago.
I also think that the price of bitcoin may be resistant in the $50k range. Even though the bitcoin price is currently below that, I think it's very slim to reach the $50k price again, and I think, in the near future, it will return to the $50k range.
However, if the price goes down, it's likely that the bitcoin price will stay in the $46k to $49k range again. Well, this cycle repeats itself several times.

Once again, I am still very interested in the current price increase. if the price is still positive going up this month, there is a high chance that we can see new ATH in the coming month.

Source from the basis of my predictions and speculations: Price analysis cointelegraph
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
September 04, 2021, 06:40:13 AM
After reaching $50k yesterday, the bitcoin price is now back to the $48k price level. I wonder if the correction will come again since we are almost at the weekend. We already see $50k, so we can see that price again in the next week. Hopefully, this month will be the time for bitcoin to back increase and stay above $50k and even it will have a chance to increase more than $55k. Just hold your bitcoin and accumulate if you still have more funds and wait for the price increase.
Probably a lot of people might've taken some profit when the prices reached that point, nothing wrong with that cause it's a normal thing to do. That's what I am doing, hodling and slowly accumulating bitcoin so when the prices started going up really nice, I have a lot of profit.

We can't say that's happening but maybe there are few since we see some slow movements downwards compare to upwards so I believe many are still holding there bitcoins at the moment since same as I they also speculate to see more price hike as the potential to reach up at $55k or even $60k is now reachable as bitcoin already reached to its what people called at resistance price. Now since bitcoin is now is playing cool at $50k then this is a good sign for good future.
Pages:
Jump to: