Pages:
Author

Topic: Will $50,000 be the resistant price? - page 8. (Read 848 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 517
August 30, 2021, 10:46:36 AM
We have breached $50k already, so that's no resistance, although is move down a bit, but it's not a dump so there is a good chance that we can reach $50k and sustain it next month.

I can't suggest any price, but obviously, we wanted to have a new all time high at the end of the year so most likely $64k++ is a good bench mark.
The market looks so promising and that $64k is really achievable. Keeping this current momentum will clearly see that we can even reach $100k, it may not this year but probably it happens next year. I'll keep the optimism as many were also having that hope but we don't be in regrets if we fail to have it, the volatility will certainly have a huge effect on the market trend plus the support for the community. If we are still believing and get into FUDs, that absolutely we can't reach that high.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2021, 10:35:03 AM
~

I just heard this, is this what compares the price of bitcoin or let's just say all assets in one rubber band?

With the amount of force required to stretch, its expulsion is just as strong. It is possible for this to happen but if I am not mistaken usually a bear market happens every time Christmas approaches. I hope I was just mistaken.
I am not sure though but that's what's happening every time I check for the pumps in the prices over the course of time, it goes down for awhile and then the prices go up much higher or relatively higher after some time dipping in prices.
Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega
August 30, 2021, 10:31:43 AM
Yes, it's the resistance price, it's same as the last time when it was bitcoin's first time arriving at that price point. For me, there's times that it will go back but at the same time it also means that bitcoin's going to go up much more because the harder the resistance the greater the pump.

I just heard this, is this what compares the price of bitcoin or let's just say all assets in one rubber band?

With the amount of force required to stretch, its expulsion is just as strong. It is possible for this to happen but if I am not mistaken usually a bear market happens every time Christmas approaches. I hope I was just mistaken.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
August 30, 2021, 10:25:10 AM
When bitcoin price was rising, I was thinking it will not rise above $50,000, $50,000 is like the resistant price for now, the price falled back the way I was expecting it to be, but the price of bitcoin has been increasing and decreasing within $47000 and $50000, this makes me to be confused of where the price is going to.

$50 000 is a good psychological level for a take profit but I don't think it's going to hold up too much resistance.

A lot of the time, pullbacks are healthy for price growth as exponential moves always induce a pullback but if you get them as you go up - investors look at them as being a lot healthier and with new support and resistance zones.

I think to this extent, if you're bullish on bitcoin, the more we stop at a high zone the more likely it is to act as support/resistance and once we break above it decisively and set out next support zone, it's just become harder to reach the original one.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
August 30, 2021, 10:03:24 AM
The next resistance price is above $64k, anything below that price is just another price that is waiting to be broken. And bitcoin have shown in the past many times already, that the last all time high can be reach again it's just a matter of time.

And I'm also one of those who wanted to see the price getting into the $100k range. Not only me that there are a lot of positive sentiments towards this price. I suggest that the OP read this Stock-to-Flow Model: Modeling Bitcoin's Value with Scarcity by @fillippone why everyone thinks that 6 digits is possible this year.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 542
August 30, 2021, 09:58:53 AM
We have breached $50k already, so that's no resistance, although is move down a bit, but it's not a dump so there is a good chance that we can reach $50k and sustain it next month.

I can't suggest any price, but obviously, we wanted to have a new all time high at the end of the year so most likely $64k++ is a good bench mark.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217
August 30, 2021, 09:41:27 AM
We have been to >$50K manytimes before (most recently on 23rd August), so it proves that $50K is not a hard resistance level. I have watched Bitcoin moving past 50K on multiple occasions, and I couldn't notice any considerable lag at that level. I would say that the next major resistance for Bitcoin may occur at $64,000 (the current ATH level). That is the level when short-term investors are likely to book their profit. And I am expecting six-digit figures (i.e >$100,000) before the end of this year.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
August 30, 2021, 08:25:20 AM
When bitcoin price was rising, I was thinking it will not rise above $50,000, $50,000 is like the resistant price for now, the price falled back the way I was expecting it to be, but the price of bitcoin has been increasing and decreasing within $47000 and $50000, this makes me to be confused of where the price is going to.
Right now, it's obviously is, but it is the same case, with $20k, $30k, or $40k. What I mean is that this whole numbers are hard to break, but once we have broken it, then we will have some FOMO.

What can you suggest what will be the next bitcoin price, is it going above $50,000 or will draw back. I am having the mind that some people buy bitcoin already, but they have set the take profit at $50,000, this can result to the price of bitcoin not to go more than $50,000. Give me your reasons of your prediction with convincing factors.
I will remain optimistic that we can hit 6 digits at the end of the year. The last quarter has proven to be very strong, so we might have seen some resistance at $50k, but we still have 4 months to double up and reach $100k.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
August 30, 2021, 08:22:00 AM
We can not suggest anything about the price because that will depend on the supply and demand in the market. The price can increase anytime and break $50,000 soon as the price already test $48,000-$49,000 so the chance to back to $50,000 will still be big. We might see more than that price in the future and who knows, after the price reaches $50,000 in the next month, the price will still increase even we will see many corrections.

People can set the price to take profit but remember, other people will have different target prices to take profit so the price will increase more than $50,000. You should have your own target price to sell so you will not miss the chance to sell your bitcoin at your price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2021, 07:19:05 AM
Yes, it's the resistance price, it's same as the last time when it was bitcoin's first time arriving at that price point. For me, there's times that it will go back but at the same time it also means that bitcoin's going to go up much more because the harder the resistance the greater the pump.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
August 30, 2021, 06:52:33 AM

What can you suggest what will be the next bitcoin price, is it going above $50,000 or will draw back. I am having the mind that some people buy bitcoin already, but they have set the take profit at $50,000, this can result to the price of bitcoin not to go more than $50,000. Give me your reasons of your prediction with convincing factors.
Pages:
Jump to: