Pages:
Author

Topic: Will all the world hold China responsible for corona-v - page 2. (Read 418 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 2
Now having all this information: could it be that the virus was planted there by the sick US soldiers which were sent to Wuhan for the Military World Games?

This is quite a peculiar point. I mean, I's quite believable it was intentionally brought to China
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
A Chinese doctor (if I recall correctly it was the one who first announced about the coronavirus, which was arrested afterwards and died soon after) said that the virus started from China, but it may have foreign origins.

A few days ago, on March 13th, the Chinese newspaper South China Morning Post wrote that actually, the first infected was found on November 17th, 2019. The authorities tried to cover up everything until they couldn't anymore, in December. On December 31st there were already 266 infected people.

Now let's remember also that between 18-27 October 2019, in Wuhan took place the Military World Games. Some soldiers couldn't participate, accusing "a strange pneumonia", as an US congressman said at that time, his words being quoted now by the Chinese newspaper.

Now having all this information: could it be that the virus was planted there by the sick US soldiers which were sent to Wuhan for the Military World Games?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
I'm sure that China can't be held accountable for coronavirus pandemic. Such kind of polemic may lead to terrorism. It's more important to do all possible to stop the pandemic now. Blaming won't help here.

Don't be so sure. They should be held responsible.
The virus has traces of SARS that has not been seen for years and that also originated in China. Do you really believe that after dealing with SARS epidemic they simply left it at that and kept living their lives? They were conducting extensive research at all fronts to make use of all possible applications, and those include biological warfare. Covid-19 is a mutated version of SARS, an enhanced version. For this reason SARS was contained in Asia and Covid hit the whole world. Probably the only weakness of this virus is hot and dry air that kills it fast and slows the spread.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
When it's over, if there is any freedom left in the world, the US Government is responsible. Why? So far, all the proof that you have seen is hearsay. The whole CV thing is a hearsay fear thing.

In China, there is so much poison be sprayed to kill rodents and bats and cockroaches, that nobody can tell for sure if it is the poison that is killing people or something else.

The REAL killing will begin when average people realize that CV isn't a problem. The killing will be done by the military and police who shoot people who are breaking the ineffective lockdowns.

And I'm not talking  about China lockdowns and police killings. I'm talking about the so-called free world killings that will start to happen, if they haven't started already.

You can't believe the news that comes out of China. They don't have freedom of speech over there. It's all government produced propaganda.

Cool
Activity: 1064
Merit: 638
I don't think so, but it is true that it has started from there. Now it would not be right to accuse China in this
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I'm sure that China can't be held accountable for coronavirus pandemic. Such kind of polemic may lead to terrorism. It's more important to do all possible to stop the pandemic now. Blaming won't help here.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
It's still a mystery till now where exactly did the virus spread some news in social media says it came from a woman eating a bat and some say the origin was with a man who came from US that has a pneumonia like disease. But the fact that china's hygiene including wet markets are very horrible, some chinese in our country goes for a number 2 in public places.
So i think the chinese government should re-educate their citizens in terms of hygiene.
Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
People are just losing their lives now but no vaccine has been made to cure it i feel China is liable for the Coron-V. I saw within the last news that the virus originated with China's hand. And spread everywhere the planet. they need kept it a secret and haven't yet discovered the precise drug of China and therefore the virus China is liable for all of this, spreading the virus to wildlife.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
I wonder if China got to know about it only in December as by the time the news came out, the infected people must have already left the country and so how did other countries not get to know about this Coronavirus and spread the news before that?

Leakages say that the government wanted to cover this situation.
Remember the Wuhan doctor who died, a whistleblower but they were being suppressed.
If only their government acted appropriately, the effect might not be this huge.
I don't think Chinese will hold responsible with this situation.
As early as now, some of their officials are blaming the US Army to be the real cause of this virus. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
Would you release the virus in the same location as the lab?  Your (crackpot) theory makes no sense.

Sure it does. Plausible deniability. "It leaked out by accident. Don't attack us please, it was a mistake we promise." You know what is even better than crackpot theories? Letting everyone else do your thinking for you and waiting for permission to think.

You are the kind of guy who would see three seedy looking guys in a dark alley, and go down it anyway because there is no evidence they are going to rob and murder you. You are little more than a domesticated animal in human form waiting to have your throat slit and your blood drained before butchering.

You attack me because you are a coward unwilling to look at the horrors right in front of your eyes. Anyone who doesn't have their head firmly lodged up their ass just like you, you perceive as a threat because any exposure to free thought pokes holes in your carefully cultivated willful escapist ignorance. All of the impotent lashing out in the world is not going to brow beat me into being a mindless meat sack like you, so save it.

I did not attack you.  I criticized your idea. I think your 'theory' does not make sense.  

If this virus was made in the military lab, the military would release it in the NY subway, not in the local wild game market.
Nobody would know that the Chinese released it, the Jihadists would be blamed.  Some Muslim Jihadists would take responsibility.

Did the Chinese government take responsibility for 'this leakage'? No.  
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
If there is evidence implicating them for having engineered it it's very much possible!

Remember lives have been lost and people want answers to what killed their loved ones. Otherwise let's first find a vaccine then try find the cause of all this!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I wonder if China got to know about it only in December as by the time the news came out, the infected people must have already left the country and so how did other countries not get to know about this Coronavirus and spread the news before that?
Activity: 542
Merit: 251
I think that wet markets are not going to go away. Also, much of the world owes China in loans and such. I think some people will try to blame China just like China is trying to push propaganda. I don't think any major actions will be taken such as saying they won't pay China their loans.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
Was thinking China had and or has dirty wet markets. 
Filled with sick animals being sold for food.
Corona-v has been traced to a wet market in WuHan.
This virus will cost deaths illness and ton and tons of money world wide.

Many countries have loans from China. 
So do they simply tell China no loan payments until you take responsibility for spread of corona-v.

USA president  Donald Trump has called corona-v a foreign virus.
Is this the beginning of a strategy for USA to not pay its debt to China?
Do other countries follow this move.

Will the world go after China or not?

Hey slimeball, where is:  "they shouldn't but will"?

That is the category which most idiots who get their news from the highly choreographed 'social media platforms' and Western mainstream news.  The whole 'wet market' schtick was either not believed in the first place or fell apart some time ago to people who have a vague understanding of how this stuff works.

By the way, I would not doubt that the virus has an origin with one which is common in the pangolin.  That is not at all the same thing as the 'wet market'.  For about 100 years people working on 'weaponizing' microbes call themselves 'animal research centers'.  This is quite accurate.  They inevitably scour the animal kingdom for useful starting points.  Then when they get a promising lead they used animals for development, cultivation, and testing.  Most known weaponized biological agents were developed in this way and most biological weapons labs are called 'animal disease research centers.'

Pangolins are wild animals.  The opportunity for a coronavirus with so many random 'gain of function' properties developing in one of the creatures and making the jump to humans is tiny compared to domesticated animals of which there are billions living in close communication with humans and other domesticated animals.  The likelyhood that bioweapons scouts researching promising starting points and finding one in a naturally occurring coronavirus population which happens to be specific to pangolins is not outrageous at all.  Especially if it is a chimera virus with fragments from multiple doners.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Would you release the virus in the same location as the lab?  Your (crackpot) theory makes no sense.

Sure it does. Plausible deniability. "It leaked out by accident. Don't attack us please, it was a mistake we promise." You know what is even better than crackpot theories? Letting everyone else do your thinking for you and waiting for permission to think.

You are the kind of guy who would see three seedy looking guys in a dark alley, and go down it anyway because there is no evidence they are going to rob and murder you. You are little more than a domesticated animal in human form waiting to have your throat slit and your blood drained before butchering.

You attack me because you are a coward unwilling to look at the horrors right in front of your eyes. Anyone who doesn't have their head firmly lodged up their ass just like you, you perceive as a threat because any exposure to free thought pokes holes in your carefully cultivated willful escapist ignorance. All of the impotent lashing out in the world is not going to brow beat me into being a mindless meat sack like you, so save it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
I thought this was relevant here:

I heard another interesting possible motive that China would have for this being a self inflicted wound. China is losing the trade war, the world is waking up to its totalitarian practices, its economy is running on fumes and fraud and its time is numbered as retraction is inevitable for them. The USA is actively moving manufacturing back on shore, but it is still heavily dependent on China as a supply chain.

If China were to shut down access to its production capacity, it would most certainly see repercussions, either in the form of sanctions or possibly even war. However, with this outbreak as an excuse to lock everything down and quarantine its work force, they have a justification for denying the world access to its supply chain before it can rebuild its production capacity domestically. In this way, it could be a preemptive strike on the world's economy by China. Knowing it's own fate is sealed, it may have chosen to go forward with a form of economic mutually assured destruction.

Of course this also has the added benefit of allowing them to almost totally end any domestic dissent and protests, as well as round up massive numbers of dissidents under the pretense of quarantines. This also serves as a form of depopulation, not just by the disease, but by welding people into their apartments to starve, or simply not have access to food because everything is shut down.

So far this is the most plausible motive I have heard that aligns not only with all of the facts of the circumstances of the matter, seeing as China's only level 4 pathogen lab is located in Wuhan, but the results long term serve to benefit the CCP most as they struggle to maintain control.

Would you release the virus in the same location as the lab?  Your (crackpot) theory makes no sense.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
german research institute is developing a corona vaccine americans are trying to get the rights over it, if whole third world will eternally blame china and demand china to pay for all their vaccinations germany will get rich as shit or the us company that owns the rights.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
And as if on cue in an effort to get out ahead  of my poll's question China is saying:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-china-united-state-idUSKBN2120UH

China state media accuses U.S. politicians of spreading 'political virus'
3 MIN READ
BEIJING (Reuters) - Some United States politicians are using coronavirus as a weapon to smear China, the Xinhua official news agency said on Sunday, as a war of words escalated between the two countries over China’s handling of the epidemic.

Hmm   could India be the winner lots of cheap available labor for manufacturers .

please note my poll was based on Trump calling this a foreign virus.

It is obvious China fears Trump(and others) will want $$$ for damages or they would not be tossing counter rhetoric.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I thought this was relevant here:

I heard another interesting possible motive that China would have for this being a self inflicted wound. China is losing the trade war, the world is waking up to its totalitarian practices, its economy is running on fumes and fraud and its time is numbered as retraction is inevitable for them. The USA is actively moving manufacturing back on shore, but it is still heavily dependent on China as a supply chain.

If China were to shut down access to its production capacity, it would most certainly see repercussions, either in the form of sanctions or possibly even war. However, with this outbreak as an excuse to lock everything down and quarantine its work force, they have a justification for denying the world access to its supply chain before it can rebuild its production capacity domestically. In this way, it could be a preemptive strike on the world's economy by China. Knowing it's own fate is sealed, it may have chosen to go forward with a form of economic mutually assured destruction.

Of course this also has the added benefit of allowing them to almost totally end any domestic dissent and protests, as well as round up massive numbers of dissidents under the pretense of quarantines. This also serves as a form of depopulation, not just by the disease, but by welding people into their apartments to starve, or simply not have access to food because everything is shut down.

So far this is the most plausible motive I have heard that aligns not only with all of the facts of the circumstances of the matter, seeing as China's only level 4 pathogen lab is located in Wuhan, but the results long term serve to benefit the CCP most as they struggle to maintain control.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Some will, but they would be wrong.
Yes it happened to start there, but so what. It's a global economy and things are going to spread stupid fast across the world now.
The issue and what they should take some of the hit for is the delay in dealing with it. (but we in the US can't really throw stones at that one)

Did we blame the British for Creutzfeldt-Jakob (mad cow)?

-Dave
  No but it  is an avoidable problem if you don't eat beef.  While this disease if harder to avoid.

Many have claimed the bio tech lab working in wuhan sold lab rats etc to the wet markets thus the problem would be China's fault if it was proven to be that.

I suppose you could blame farmers butchering sick cattle and feeding them to the public if  proven.

I just thought it was interesting that Trump called corona-v a foreign virus.  I kind of think he will attempt to blame China for the issue. Use it to not pay USA loans from China until China gives a discount to make up for hurting the USA with the spread-creation of corona-v.

But I am way below Trump's pay grade or anyone else for that matter so you could be correct.
Pages:
Jump to: