Pages:
Author

Topic: Will alts crash again ? - page 16. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 105
March 08, 2018, 06:05:46 PM
What's happening now is the answer to your question. What people wants to know is, "When will be the stable time for the Altcoins?" This is the moment that all of us are waiting for and that's for sure.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
March 08, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
It is always like going up and down. This kind of market is not stable so you must be wise in buying and selling of altcoin. Studying well about it will make you gain a lot of profit. But it can also make you lost a lot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 05:29:35 AM
no one can expect that's altcoin will going to the heaven or going to the hell, but only with great analyze that's can help you on price prediction of altcoin
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
March 01, 2018, 03:37:56 AM
i do not know. but in my opinion, the market fluctuates everyday, it can rise and it can down. if you have good skill and experience, you even get profit when the market down
Merit: 100
Prontapay
March 01, 2018, 02:39:48 AM
If people will keep fudding about India and etc,of course they will.We have 2 way drop road now.Btc pump+Bad news non stop
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
March 01, 2018, 02:15:30 AM
I don't expect to see one more big crash in altcoins at spring. Bitcoin is recovered and altcoins are in some bad shape already. I think many people already dumped their altcoins so only holder left holding.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 01:06:21 AM
there will always be ups and downs in the price of cryptocurrency it becomes an opportunity people can buy low and sell at high prices. and will increase again its price. When prices fall, this is the best time to buy and collect your altcoin. Maybe we say easy but we have to know when to buy and sell, because bitcoin is not easy to predict.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
February 28, 2018, 10:51:04 PM
While buying altcoin purchase the main thing we have to consider patience because it is not to make money within a short period of time, so we have to act according to the market in order to make money. I am watching the market for 2 years, altcoin price will increase when bitcoin price is increasing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 10:38:01 PM
Of course, alts will crash again. It is not possible that prices are always upwards. But no one knows exactly when it will be.
Agree! Altcoins is very volatile, we cannot predict it. The best way to earn is we will go with flow. Learn how to day trade on altcoins because it will help us to earn profits by just trading, buying low and selling it on high.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
February 28, 2018, 08:53:58 PM
Will altcoins crash again ?

Yes, it will. We cannot say that altcoins will pump always, altcoins have also correction of the price, just like bitcoin. It will always crash, you just need to be ready, because we cannot control the market. Only market can tell on the every price of altcoins.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
February 28, 2018, 07:45:00 PM
I think everything will crash multiple times. Big caps and small caps. The market is still extremely manipulatable at the moment due to its size so this volatility is going nowhere fast.

You are right, Alts or bitcoin will definitely crashed multiple times.  Its like a roller coaster ride. We just have to learn how to play with it. Good luck on the ride.
Activity: 7
February 28, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
I think everything will crash multiple times. Big caps and small caps. The market is still extremely manipulatable at the moment due to its size so this volatility is going nowhere fast.
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 05:36:15 PM
Right now people are throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Every altcoin is being looked at as a scam...and lets face it, most of them are scams. Another big block of alts are mostly useless and or obsolete technologically already. Many of the altcoins are just frankenstein monsters of all the open-source code a team of noobs could past together and call a coin. Of the ones that are left, you have a handful of pretty clever pyramid schemes and what is left over are the real projects that have a shot at the crown.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
February 28, 2018, 04:06:41 PM
There is a cycle here. There will always be rise up, and there will always be crash. The important thing is to be profitable in these situations.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 03:45:49 PM
It will crash again, go to moon again, and crash again. But in this year, my guess is the moon according to my observations of people who wants to get in this world but couldn't do it yet.

But proffessional brokers fear me. The frequency of increases and decreases is very high compared to the time I first buy coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 07:10:05 AM
Crash meaning the huge dump price of Altcoins after Bitcoin skyrocketed? If that's what you meant then the answer is yes it will crash again once Bitcoin increases its price back again to $20k or more. That is just my observation that every time Bitcoin skyrockets its price, some Altcoins try to go with Bitcoin but when it reaches a certain point, it comes crashing down.
Activity: 168
February 28, 2018, 05:44:48 AM
of course, when this is a difficult time to invest is included in altcoin. currently, the only altcoin is already at the time when it was difficult to ride reach higher prices again, now in investing need patience.
Activity: 81
February 28, 2018, 05:20:17 AM
If crash for you means a huge drop for some important coins of the market, it'll probably happen once this year but that will only cause them to go even higher than before. Don't worry, crytpocurrencies will be here for a long time. If with crash, you mean their drop irreversably, it's not gonna happen.

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
February 26, 2018, 02:27:49 PM
Yes, it could be yet.. We will see such a situation time to time. While the market is not stable yet and may be crash again.
Activity: 21
February 26, 2018, 01:28:08 PM
I think they Will keep going up and down cause it is the nature of this market
Pages:
Jump to: