Pages:
Author

Topic: Will alts crash again ? - page 15. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 12:12:18 PM
I very much regret that I did not sell the token MyWish on the exchange when it cost 3 dollars. Now it has fallen in price 10 times. It's all insanely sad. I do not know how to live on

I'm in regret too. I thought I would sell my altcoins and go through the dollar. I was just waiting for a few hundred bucks more profit, and binance and MTGox news came. I am now 25 percent harmed. I wont sell them now
You just did not fully calculate all the risks. In the world of the crypto-currency market you can not be greedy, you need to learn to analyze the situation correctly and be ready for anything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 12:08:25 PM
Will altcoins crash again ?
And not once, there will be a good fall, which will cause disappointment and a slight panic, but there will be a short-term growth that will please everyone. Yes, in 2018, I think there will be all the more red days than the greens and it can be a year of investment.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
March 09, 2018, 08:10:13 AM
Of course you need to stay away from shit coins. With them nothing works, there is only loss.

I would not worry. Things can change rapidly in this market. Nothing is guaranteed, not even bear market.
The big problem here is that everybody thinks his coins are not shit. Otherwise they would go to zero a long time ago (people still holding their bags). How many shit coins are there in the top 100, give me an example. Someone was saying "no roadmap coins" - every coin right now has a roadmap. Any other criteria? I am not talking about crap like Quack Quack.
Activity: 280
I love crypto
March 09, 2018, 06:29:43 AM
I know alts are crashing but still it is way more than what it was 6 months ago. Most of the coins are down 70% from it's all time high. Some are still more than 4X in terms of their previous price like ADA, TRX, XRP etc.
I think the best way is to buy now to average out if you bought at all time high.
If you sell high, buy low then it doesn matter what happens with the prices. The only thing that you have to make sure is you always have money to buy. Never ever run out of money.

Of course you need to stay away from shit coins. With them nothing works, there is only loss.

I would not worry. Things can change rapidly in this market. Nothing is guaranteed, not even bear market.
Activity: 380
March 09, 2018, 06:21:23 AM
I very much regret that I did not sell the token MyWish on the exchange when it cost 3 dollars. Now it has fallen in price 10 times. It's all insanely sad. I do not know how to live on

I'm in regret too. I thought I would sell my altcoins and go through the dollar. I was just waiting for a few hundred bucks more profit, and binance and MTGox news came. I am now 25 percent harmed. I wont sell them now
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 09, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
I know alts are crashing but still it is way more than what it was 6 months ago. Most of the coins are down 70% from it's all time high. Some are still more than 4X in terms of their previous price like ADA, TRX, XRP etc.
I think the best way is to buy now to average out if you bought at all time high.
Activity: 456
March 09, 2018, 04:16:33 AM
Looks like altcoinzs will be crashed time to time only because bitcoin's weird crashes, exchange hacks and coin dumps. I am still holding every other coin I got but its becoming harder and harder to stay in market for me. Losses aren't low.

This time is the trying times for us on how long can we hold our coins and surely some are already shaken their hands and those will stand still are the toughest. I know all of us are experiencing a huge loss so don't ever think to sell just to recover your losses. Alts are crashing now as bitcoin is crashing so better to uninstall our blockfolio and get back hopefully after a week.
Activity: 490
March 09, 2018, 03:57:59 AM
think again, for many times, in this year altcoins have been effected by the price of btc so much that everytime bitcoin fluctuative, the price of altcoins always drop heavily no matter bitcoin rises or drops. the price of altcoins nowadays is too much depends on btc so just need a small impact of btc, the entire altcoins market crashes again. I don't know will this end but it is a very serious problem.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
March 09, 2018, 03:32:16 AM
It's already crashing badly. I hope it will go up soon
Activity: 266
Prontapay
March 09, 2018, 02:38:45 AM
O yeah they will.I dont know when wr will see same alt price as after new year.Needed to cash out.See,when btc rising quite fast alts falling,when btc crashing ,alts as well.In the end we are getting alts double dip with almost no recovery,and btc is acting really strange last few month
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
March 09, 2018, 02:38:32 AM
Looks like altcoinzs will be crashed time to time only because bitcoin's weird crashes, exchange hacks and coin dumps. I am still holding every other coin I got but its becoming harder and harder to stay in market for me. Losses aren't low.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 02:26:51 AM
The market is always on the move. Accordingly, sooner or later, absolutely all the altcoins begin to move up or down. This correction also ends. I think in the second half of the year we will see hard growth of prices.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 02:25:27 AM
I think with all that has happened on the market today is a red carpet, but if you have some alt, I advise you not to worry that keep it and patiently wait, I firmly believe that the price alt will rise again soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 09, 2018, 01:55:14 AM
I believe with everything that has happend in the market since last year we can always expect
that with cryptocurrency, bitcoins and altcoins will alway fluctuate and crash at certain times.
As of the moment, it's crashing it's a red day. It's bound to decrease as market conditions
tend to change at an unpredictable rate. If they do crash, we can purchase them at low
cost. Giving the opportunity to buy low and sell high later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 01:31:14 AM
I do not know. but in my opinion, the market fluctuates every day, it can rise and it can down. if you have good skill and experience, you even get profit when the market down
Yes, I agree. We can not predict the rise and fall of a coin. Because the price is very volatile, this is what makes me difficult to predict. But I personally buy a coin that I think the prospect of a good coin and the price will be high.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
March 09, 2018, 01:15:01 AM
In a long correction like the current one, altcoins lose much more value than the top coins.
They will rise fast too once market is bullish again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 12:12:23 AM
altcoins are dying day by day. even if it is not a big crash again, the price of everything falls slowly. you need to be patient, but many investors are no longer able to handle it and sell what they have.
unfortunately this situation seems to evolve Sad
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 09, 2018, 12:03:28 AM
If you've seen the market price today then the results will make you pleasantly surprised because the market has value red all could even be said to be almost close to the lowest value. If you have the capital to be said at this time a good time to buy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 08, 2018, 07:17:13 PM
I do not think so, because altcoin prices can still go up even a little. The ups and downs of current prices are common. Of course the market situation is not always increased, there must be a time when the market situation down. But do not worry, based on some channel altcoin that I follow, all say in the next few weeks or months altcoin will rise again, the price of bitcoin ethereum, etc will rise again. Do not be afraid of falling prices, causing you to sell your altcoin for fear the price will drop dramatically again.
Activity: 714
March 08, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

As of today i can see that both Altcoins and Bitcoin are in red but i don't know if this is another corrections, another crash or dip but we should accept the fact that when we joined this kind of investments, we should understand that the risk is always there because the price is unpredictable so therefore we should always have a constant update of our coins to avoid huge losses in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: