Pages:
Author

Topic: Will alts crash again ? - page 31. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
January 04, 2018, 09:20:00 PM
The important question is will bitcoin crash , if btc crashes alts will al go down , at least in $ value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 09:19:27 PM
to many alts surround on the market, but i think its normal to any coin will be crash, we can't speculate or predict when it will increase or decrease on the same time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 09:15:44 PM
In this volatile market, I'm sure alts crash again. The only hard part about it is determining when it will crash since the market is so unpredictable.
Activity: 378
January 04, 2018, 07:38:57 PM
I really hope they will crash badly and i will buy them at dirt chesp. Grin

It seems to me that soon it will happen and we will be able to buy a lot of cheap coins. If bitcoin goes up again, then all the altcoins fall to the bottom. I've been waiting for them there for a long time.
Activity: 162
January 04, 2018, 07:03:10 PM
At some point they will, it is just part of the system.

It also allows the market to be corrected as people invest more during the lows. It is just something that you have to get used to.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 05:39:10 PM
I really hope they will crash badly and i will buy them at dirt chesp. Grin
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
January 04, 2018, 05:36:01 PM
If it Bitcoin has multiple forks, one month after another, then yeah. All the money will be going from the alts to the Bitcoins. Probably a lot harder than the last time, since people saw what happened.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
January 04, 2018, 05:31:38 PM
Definitely some of them going to crash, many projects got no product or their token has no utility and they are 10 digits figure. This can't last for long in my opinion, only the solid ones will survive.
Activity: 88
January 04, 2018, 05:26:47 PM
If you look at the top50 coins you will see that lots of them are actually quite crappy, redundant or don't belong there. So yeah, they can crash. Actually, crashes happen very often in crypto.
Activity: 546
January 04, 2018, 05:25:57 PM
I dont think so because most of the alts are following ethereum blockchain and ethereum and ethereum looks quite stable crossing 1000$ barrier.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 05:17:16 PM
I do not think that there will be a serious fall. Now there is a course for gradual appreciation of the crypto currency.  Smiley
Activity: 756
January 04, 2018, 02:04:59 PM
Will altcoins crash again ?
It seems to me that every currency has even electro and there are ups and downs. So everything can be.

Its obviously that's alts have been enjoying its best pump ever starting in late November up to now. I might say that only those who are really in the top #10 will really survived, and those shitcoins who have been pumped as of late, will suddenly lose its face value.

ETH and XRP and LTC is really doing good as of late, so unless those people behind decided to dump everything, it will crash. However, I don't think that they will do exactly just that. It will continue to flourish in my opinion.
To date, the etherium course with respect to bitcoin is very much changing. Perhaps today there is a good chance for the etherium to buy Bitcoin, so that soon see a real increase in the price of Bitcoin. In this way you can earn very well. I believe that the etherium is much more stable than Bitcoin.
Activity: 822
January 04, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
This is a thing that can't be afforded. Ups and downs is just the rule. It is not possible for it to keep growing it will surely crash @ some point.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 11:19:16 AM
Not all of them, Coins are supposed to be Crash,That's why they Rise again & give us the profit  Cool
I agree, not all of them will crash. There are many altcoins exist and some of them are becoming popular; those coing are getting support from people so it is impossible to crash; especially Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripples and waves.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
January 04, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
It seems to me that every currency has even electro and there are ups and downs. So everything can be.

Its obviously that's alts have been enjoying its best pump ever starting in late November up to now. I might say that only those who are really in the top #10 will really survived, and those shitcoins who have been pumped as of late, will suddenly lose its face value.

ETH and XRP and LTC is really doing good as of late, so unless those people behind decided to dump everything, it will crash. However, I don't think that they will do exactly just that. It will continue to flourish in my opinion.
EMV
Activity: 183
January 04, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
Activity: 259
January 04, 2018, 11:00:18 AM
2018 is the year for alts!
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
January 04, 2018, 10:58:31 AM
I think not for now since holidays are over many buyers and investors can focus now. I also think that maybe some alts might fall but it will not crash because it will recover again.
Activity: 88
January 04, 2018, 10:57:12 AM

Market has some natural cycles, when is matter of when whales and newbies will enter again the bitcoin. Probably after the bitcoins Lighting network and lower fees, probably then will have a new BTC pump and dump to the most alts.
I see this cumming in March.

During that cycles, we see some bull and bear type trends on bitcoin and altcoins. This is very normal like you said. When the time comes, bitcoin will make a price rally while altcoins are suffering from hard crashes.
Activity: 378
January 04, 2018, 10:52:07 AM
I don't think the upward trend will change in the near future. While there is no overbought in the market of altcoins.
Local rebounds occur but prices quickly recover.
Pages:
Jump to: