Pages:
Author

Topic: Will alts crash again ? - page 33. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 05:01:53 PM
Spring can give us not the expected growth of altcoins but the complete stagnation of the market connected with the loss of bitcoin's leadership positions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 04:50:03 PM
It depends on the BTC price i guess... Grin Grin
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 04:35:34 PM
Will altcoins crash again ?

Market has some natural cycles, when is matter of when whales and newbies will enter again the bitcoin. Probably after the bitcoins Lighting network and lower fees, probably then will have a new BTC pump and dump to the most alts.
I see this cumming in March.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
January 03, 2018, 04:32:29 PM
Yes. Cyptocurrency is like a season. there is a season for red market and green market. Make sure to take the opportunity in able for you to get amazing profit.
You are right which it is really like a season there would really be pump days and dump days this is why its really very unpredictable and as a trader we should really be thankful on this very volatile market because on those such movements we can able to make money if we are knowledgeable and do know how to handle it because it is not only good for making money but also on losing money too if you do engage to it without any preparations then expect negative results.
Activity: 114
January 03, 2018, 04:28:23 PM
Yes. Cyptocurrency is like a season. there is a season for red market and green market. Make sure to take the opportunity in able for you to get amazing profit.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 03:29:21 PM
looking how it works even now, bitcoin has no future anyway but alts will crash only if the whole cryptocurrency thing will crash. not all of the alts, most of them are stillborn and will definitely crash, but some of alts seem to have some kind of perspective
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
January 03, 2018, 03:24:26 PM
The probability of altcoins crashing will always remain high as long as bitcoin has the capacity to make insane moves in either direction. Alts are at the mercy of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
January 03, 2018, 03:19:03 PM
It is the nature of market, anything which goes up that will come down one day. Whether there will be crash or rise in the market the investors will still invest their money as they know how deal at various situations. sometimes the market of altcoins get affected by the Bitcoin price too
Activity: 280
January 03, 2018, 02:31:50 PM
We can be long to discuss this, but six months ago I had a 1000$, 2 weeks ago 8000$, and 13000$ today - and it's just the coin of good and promising projects. Not talking about bitcoin, but some altcoins will be event in 2018 for sure! Keep in strong hands your alts!  Grin
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 01:47:56 PM
This is how the market cycle's,bull runs will result to bear market,after that bull again.
Activity: 252
January 03, 2018, 01:47:03 PM
At this point and so on i think alts will rise up again and i am pretty sure with that as the holiday season ends, traders will go back to business and will start to purchase alts and i think this is common and becoming natural as years go by.
Activity: 203
January 03, 2018, 01:30:36 PM
Altcoins crash or rise are both expected in the coin markets so I don't see anything serious with this. It makes the markets fair in one way or the other for some people. Imagine ripple goes down to 0.1$ tonight, people will rash to buy as they have now seen that it has a potential to rise. And such coins are what traders like to make much money form.

We're in intense bull market for all the alt coins. This will maintain some more time and then it will start to crack. This time bitcoin will take the show and it will rise against other coins. Remember this always.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
January 03, 2018, 01:25:26 PM
Altcoins crash or rise are both expected in the coin markets so I don't see anything serious with this. It makes the markets fair in one way or the other for some people. Imagine ripple goes down to 0.1$ tonight, people will rash to buy as they have now seen that it has a potential to rise. And such coins are what traders like to make much money form.
Activity: 630
January 03, 2018, 12:58:17 PM
No body can predict the exact trend of the coin either it is going to upward or downward.Because the market is always go against the our thinking. So every body have a different suggestion for lot of coin. But altcoin trading trend is go always against the bitcoin trend because the when people buy the bitcoin then in that case they hold to bitcoin and wait for big profit.
Activity: 322
January 03, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
You can't say in general that "altcoins" will crash. There are enough altcoins who are innovative and will stay and rise

That's true. There are a lot of great alternative coins that will keep on rising for sure. So your question's answer is depend on the alt coin itself. If it doesn't have anything to offer then for sure it will disappear in 2018.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
January 03, 2018, 11:57:50 AM
there will always be ups and downs in the value of the alts, but is at the moment of low value that the gains are made...
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 03, 2018, 11:46:48 AM
Of course, this is normal. For example, you can open a schedule of old altcoins or a schedule of company stocks and look at the dynamics of the price movement. But after the fall there will be another growth, if the altcoyins will be liquid
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 11:45:00 AM
I'm sure altcoins, or at least some will crash in the future, especially if Bitcoin has a bull run, or someone decides to fork Bitcoin once more, then a crash is a possibility.
Activity: 126
January 03, 2018, 11:14:31 AM
maybe it would be. we dont know for sure what kind of condition that we facing to. last crash was because korea regulation that make bitcoin drop as altcoin drop too. there might be a big crash happen again . it would be good opportunity for us to invest on coin that we like. great opportunity indeed for starting investing when crash occur
That is exactly what I am thinking about
I am expecting such a crash. If that happens, I will exchange most of my bitcoins for altcoins.
The altcoins are too expensive right now.

I think totally opposite. In my opinion, bitcoin and top 5 -10 coins will be steady, little up and little down. But altcoins will give us a lot of opportunities to make big money. So I'm trying to catch penny coins which is super cheap but has some potential for the future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
You can't say in general that "altcoins" will crash. There are enough altcoins who are innovative and will stay and rise
Pages:
Jump to: