Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks disappear because of cryptocurrency? - page 21. (Read 64395 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I don’t think so that banks will disappear due to cryptocurrency because of availability of the banks all over the world easily accessible and secure, other side cryptocurrencies are in development phase still and it cannot be used for the purchase of your daily needs. Cryptocurrency can be used in very limited places only as it is not recognized in the most parts of the world till now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
I fill that is never happen because there is no compare between cryptocurrency and bank. banks are available everywhere but cryptocurrency had limitations. cryptocurrency is a digital currency but banks are financial institutions and we can transaction without any internet connection but the cryptocurrency transaction requires our internet.
Activity: 252
I think that this is quite possible, but most likely the banks will simply integrate the blockchain into their system and everyone will be happy.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Although cryptocurrency is known everywhere, I don't think that the banks will collapse because of it. Not every person can use a modern technology, how about the people in the village, how can they know about crypto or bitcoin? Besides that, there are some countries that forbid cryptocurrency itself.
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
Banks are trying to introduce blockchain technology into their systems, but not speculation with cryptocurrencies, so they have no reason to be upset. Banks are only interested in the possibility of using smart contracts and block chains for their own purposes. In addition, cryptocurrencies are not so well developed now to exclude banks from the financial system, although in the future this has all the prerequisites.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I don't believe all banks will disappear. The banks that use Blockchain technology and keep up with the new digital era will continue on their way. Some will even gain huge profits through access to the whole world, as global. The rest of the banks will disappear.
Activity: 448
I think the Bank guarantee and the provision of local loans to the population. Will always remain as the banks can lend.
Do not underestimate the banking system, because today it does everything to control the Crypto currency, as part of the financial system.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Impossible.

In my opinion if conventional banks quit gambling new banks will be created based on cryptocurrency to manage or influence demand. The concept of bank is older than we think and this art or system does not shake before a challenge and the  cryptocurrency has potential profit gigantic for them. That means we should not worry about political issues like this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think the Bank guarantee and the provision of local loans to the population. Will always remain as the banks can lend.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think that no, there are a lot of people who are used to banks and they are not ready to be rebuilt for a new technology
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Crypto will never replace banks. In fact, crypto can't work properly without banks. On the other hand, bank can operate with relying on any services. I believe that bank will still exist as long as the human society exist. Crypto has the tendency to disappear while banks will always be there to serve us and provide services. Stop the nonsense and no need to cancel each of them out.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
In my view, the encrypted currency can not impact on banks. Because it has no such ability. We should know that banks in traditional sense are directly directed by the government.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
No. I fail to see how crypto currency makes bank disappear. For me, crypto increases the usage of bank especially if we convert our money to fiat. With the current technology crypto has, it will never replace banks or make it disappear. We should stop this kind of fantasy and focus on what lies ahead of us. Even small banks will not be closed because of crpyto.  Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Feel free to drop your comments here.thanks
Banks have the approval of the governments and as time goes on and cryptocurrency gradually crawls to hit the mainstream, the banks will change and improve upon their service. Banks will be left with no choice than to integrate Blockchain and cryptocurrency in their services in order to fall within the trend.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
why do people think banks would disappear because of crypto? i think that will not happen. and even if it does, exchanges will take their place.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Feel free to drop your comments here.thanks
I don't think that the system so well established and having centuries-old history can be toppled by something so yet unstable as cryptocurrency. Not just yet. I think crypto should grow on top of the banking system achieved, not destroy it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Banks will not disappear, but will be adjusted to the new opportunities that will give them a blockchain. As people are used to borrowing loans from banks, I think that in the future most people who live on the earth will not be able to refuse them.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
I don't think so. Even if it happens it will to take many years to happen that. Recently people have no a huge believe about the crypto currency. So first it will have to gain the trust of the people. But one thing can be said. Anything can happen in this world  Smiley

It is impossible to happen that bank will disappear because of cryptocurrency. If you say that some small banks will closed, thats possible. I think banks will eventually adapt cryptocurrency and come up for a program that will a line to it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
it could be because cryptocurrency is basically money and the blockchain in it is a system that makes digital money works so fiat bank may no longer be needed if the cryptocurrency develops well and accepted worldwide.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
I don’t feel like that as banks are available everywhere and regulated but cryptocurrency is digital and no regulation applied and its availability is limited and also it cannot be used as payment at every destination. Awareness about cryptocurrency is growing and it will take a long way to aware everyone about crypto currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: