Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks disappear because of cryptocurrency? - page 27. (Read 64395 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Banks will never disappear due to cryptocurrency but rather adopt cryptocurrency activities in the banking system since every crypto coin exchange in market is later change to Fiat currency if need be, and moreover Banking system is having high supported hands by the government than cryptocurrency. So in other words, Banks will never be close down because of cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
No, banks won't disappear. On the opposite, there are now projects appearing that offer the whole specter of bank services for cryptoholders. So banks will just develop itselves more and more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
That sounds too utopian. I think banks will find a way to interact with them.
Activity: 291
i think that there will ever be a banking system but a lot can happen , maybe a collapse of the dollar or something like that but i think that banks going to work more with blockchain
Activity: 67
Bank will never disappear because of cryptocurrency, no matter how spread the word of crypto, flat currency will still be available, unelse it's banned by government, I think
Activity: 686
I dont think it will happen , look almost everything goes thru Banks , thats how people transfer money  . But for banks to disappear there should be another payment / saving system easy to use adopt and ofcourse secure . Lets just say '' For Empire to disappear , there should be new Empire''
the possibility can happen but it takes time because it is difficult to get rid of habits. At present the bank is the most popular money deposit so there must be a better and more accessible system for the public to be able to replace the bank. but I think with Crypto's development it's not impossible.
Activity: 45
No, even though the electronic money is huge, it will not destroy the bank. Even if it happens, it will take years to happen.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I dont think it will happen , look almost everything goes thru Banks , thats how people transfer money  . But for banks to disappear there should be another payment / saving system easy to use adopt and ofcourse secure . Lets just say '' For Empire to disappear , there should be new Empire''
Activity: 546
I don't see the likelihood of cryptocurrency replacing banks, I believe they will both coexist alongside each other. Think of the many technicalities involved in cryptocurrency, it's not everyone that is savvy enough so many people will just prefer to transact with banks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
No, we still need banks to regulate and have order in our transactions maybe its work will be less or it will develop its own system to cope up with the trend.
Activity: 97
How can a Bank disappear? In my opinion, the entire blockchain is one big Bank. Bank as a term can not disappear, because it is applicable to the cryptocurrency. Even in digital form, information must be stored somewhere. But the banking system should change, I think.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
I hope that someday the government-managed bank will disappear with the development of crypto, but I think it will take another 10 to 20 years this will happen.
copper member
Activity: 1568
No bank will not disappear because of cryptocurrency because bank is the government security and lot of people trust on the bank but crypto currency has legalised in some countries and gradually all countries will legalise to crypto incoming years.
Activity: 255
https://burst.money/
If they didn't upgrade their system to blockchain technology, then it is possible that their service will no longer be needed. That's the reason why Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology was created - to replace the flaws in our financial system. Because blockchain technology gives us the power to control our own asset. Unlike the banking system, we are just the clients but we don't have control over our own money.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
I think banks will not disappear because they will take a big part in cryptocurrency market. They already doing it. So there will be crypto banks.
Activity: 73
This is not possible now. Countries have their own currency. This involves a lot of problems so it is not easy for cryptocurrency to replace the bank. I think in the distant future this is possible.. About 50 years
copper member
Activity: 266
Banks will certainly survive crypto and therefore will not disappear. Banks are too much embedded in our financial system. They'll start using crypto at some point, but they won't be repressed.
Activity: 112
Facing out the bank in the society is far from happening. Bank has helped the businessman a lot to able to start their business through bank loans. And besides, it is a place where people save their money for their family's future. Even with the presence of cryptocurrency, I think it can't make banks disappear.
copper member
Activity: 224
banks are very old financial systems. if you send money to a foreign friend, go through the bank. you need a very expensive fee and wait a long time. encryption can do it quickly and at a very low cost. i think encryption will replace bank in the next few years.
Activity: 602
I think the BANK will never be lost due to cryptocurrency, because the BANK will adopt the technology from crypto, the Blockchain, they will use it for the benefit of their company.
Pages:
Jump to: