Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 22. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
if banks accept deposits BTC, will be good information for we ta. But I think this will happen in the near future.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Every business find to new way to earn more and more profit. Bitcoin and bank is competitor of each other. It possible but not like near future. If it happen bitcoin bring huge change on economy. Although bitcoin play his role on economy very actively
Activity: 145
if the bank is given authority over the bitcoin, it may be that the system will be different from the blockchain. That will give an advantage to the Bank because bitcoin enthusiasts will continue to increase, but it makes Bank investment in general will fall. Don't know what's better.. Huh
Activity: 112
We are going in that way I think, they realised they cannot compete with Btc thing so they start to thinking how to regolate and even trading themselves on the market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The international banks would certainly not give that option. They have wage war with us. Don't worry though because I've seen some upcoming ICOs dedicated to these kind of stuff. A cryptobank which not only offer bitcoin and other altcoins but also fiat as well.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
I think there will come a time that Banks and other financial institution will now consider taking into account having Bitcoin on their deposits. Governments are now talking about this new technology. One day, crypto will now be accepted worldwide.
Activity: 123
I don't think banks can accept Bitcoin deposits, they think it will lead to the end of Fiat and also open many peoples' eyes to the great opportunity of knowing about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
As of now this strategy is very blurry.
We all know that majority odf banks is against to the operation of bitcoin.
So this step they made would be too risky to all bitcoin users.
There is a possibility of questioning wealth because the rules of a banks is to secure and investigate all the incomes of its Investors.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I'm not incounter a bank that can deposit our bitcoin to bank so I think it's false that bank will accept a bitcoin to deposit to their bank. Because they know how risky bitcoin is maybe in the future but now I don't hear any bank bank will accept bitcoin for deposit.
Activity: 122
Maybe ... I even think that sooner or later it just has to happen. In general, the issue is quite versatile ... since if this happens, it will mean that bitcoin takes a leading position relative to the dollar, so it will be a slightly different world. Or maybe there will be no banks at that time, because in fact with bitcoin in banks there is no need
Activity: 93
I don't think it will happen because bitcoin price is so unstable it will be a lot of problem for them if suddenly bitcoin price dropdown and besides we don't really need it cause we can keep bitcoin on our own   
copper member
Activity: 560
Not in this years because the regulation isnt ready nowadays
But if we wait till 5 or more years nothing impossible i think
Activity: 23
for me banks know for sure that Bitcoin offers much benefits and wish to tap this benefit if only they can gain access to control Bitcoin in their own way,all countries before we see banks offering bitcoin deposits and as long as bitcoin is not authorized in all countries in the world, I think banks never offer bitcoin despoit in their service, because if this happens I think bank is not kingdom regulations.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
This will only be if the whole world gets to understand btc and accept it as a form of payment and then they will accept it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
It might happen in 5 years or it might never happen. What I understood so far that bank do not like bitcoin or any crypto. I see people bank account get closed due to deposit or withdraw using crypto. So it might never happen.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
Banks offering Bitcoin deposits? Of what use would it be? With cryptocurrency I am supposed to be a bank of myself using my blockchain wallet or any other platform. It will also be a far more risk for the banks than even the depositor.
Activity: 112
Who knows   Roll Eyes  we should expect anything when it comes to bitcoin.  It possible to happen since almost everywhere is about bitcoin.  Banks can adorbt it since its a means of investment.  But this may take some years to this time.

It will definitely happen in the future when countries adopt crypto as a legit way of payment but we're a long way from that.
Activity: 323
I think banks will never offer deposits for bitcoin. Because after all the bank is not associated with bitcoin and also the bank is very opposed to bitcoin. And banks will never do that. That's just my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Who knows   Roll Eyes  we should expect anything when it comes to bitcoin.  It possible to happen since almost everywhere is about bitcoin.  Banks can adorbt it since its a means of investment.  But this may take some years to this time.
Activity: 50

deposits using bitcoin until now can not be used because it concerns the financial system. This bitcoin is in the form of blockchain and digital financial sitim is not real money.Because as there are many DDOS attacks in crypto field banks will need to have high internet security.
Pages:
Jump to: