Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Binance Coin (BNB) reach $1K? - page 14. (Read 2864 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 17, 2021, 06:24:08 AM
Can. If the market movement is in a positive condition, then the opportunity for binance coin (BNB) to reach $ 1,000 because if our $ 1,000 counts in a percentage, it only requires 40% so that Binance Coin reaches the price at the end of 2021. All of that depends on market conditions .
For this year it is very short time for BNB in terms of reaching $1000 because as long as the correction is not complete any coin will be very difficult to reach ATH or the highest price by the end of this year, although the potential is still there.
After that attempt for another bull, we are now again experiencing corrections.

It's difficult for BNB to reach $1K now as the momentum seems to change between bull to bear, but not totally impossible reaching that
amount, BNB is progressive and it will bounce back for sure.

We might see another huge fall and that would serve as a good opportunity to buy and store this asset. DYOR and enjoy the outcome!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
November 17, 2021, 06:18:02 AM
Binance smartchain rocks presently, it's one of the cheapest chains available today so I believe there will be more people jumping into BSC network once ETH gas fee is going Insane once real alt season starts
Even though there are other cryptocurrency networks that are available in the ecosystem now, Binance Smart Chain is undoubtedly the biggest in the system right now and of cause coupled with the Insane gas fees that are being experienced on the Etheruem network for whatever transactions now. This has continually pushed the BSC native coin higher in price and without a doubt, $1k is eminent in the coming months.   
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
November 17, 2021, 06:07:16 AM
Can. If the market movement is in a positive condition, then the opportunity for binance coin (BNB) to reach $ 1,000 because if our $ 1,000 counts in a percentage, it only requires 40% so that Binance Coin reaches the price at the end of 2021. All of that depends on market conditions .
For this year it is very short time for BNB in terms of reaching $1000 because as long as the correction is not complete any coin will be very difficult to reach ATH or the highest price by the end of this year, although the potential is still there.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
November 17, 2021, 05:53:09 AM
Binance Coin (BNB) is the most popular coin currently in the crypto space. Binance has a network, namely the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), which is the most widely used by companies for their projects because of the relatively low cost. In addition, Binance also has an Exchange with a large number of transactions every day. October 2021, seems to be a very good month for Binance because of the pretty good price movement. Now that BNB is at $526, will BNB reach $1K?
bnb is one of the cryptos owned by the Binance Smart Chain. however for this year I don't think Bnb is likely to reach $1k, as the current price is still low. as for the price of $ 1k BNB will achieve in the years to come.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
November 17, 2021, 03:50:51 AM
YES AND it is possible. binance has a very huge prospective and I believe it will reach 1k in the next altcoin bull run. it is the first cex exchange that introduces the crypto to the world. binance was at the forefront of crypto marketing when there was no one. when many companies were scared to make a public appearance. with the heavy projects coming to finance, I think it will hit 1k by next year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 17, 2021, 03:18:48 AM
of course your statement is true, if this year is ATH owned by BNB then surely you have to wait for the next time either next year or the following year after 2022 to reach prices up to 3 times this year. I also believe that Bnb will be the best coin and price for years to come.
Now the market correction is still happening and is not over yet, but for BNB I personally don't doubt it because once the market correction is complete the BNB price will increase again, but so far the new ATH for bnb has not happened at the end of this year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 17, 2021, 01:55:12 AM
Binance Coin (BNB) is the most popular coin currently in the crypto space. Binance has a network, namely the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), which is the most widely used by companies for their projects because of the relatively low cost. In addition, Binance also has an Exchange with a large number of transactions every day. October 2021, seems to be a very good month for Binance because of the pretty good price movement. Now that BNB is at $526, will BNB reach $1K?

this is the high Binance had taken this year of super bullish market

All Time High >>> May 10, 2021 (6 months ago)   $690.93

so if this is the Highest , then 1k is not that close this year , but of course there are still another day for this great coin next year or in 2024 i think it is the best time to expect even 2k for BNB.
of course your statement is true, if this year is ATH owned by BNB then surely you have to wait for the next time either next year or the following year after 2022 to reach prices up to 3 times this year. I also believe that Bnb will be the best coin and price for years to come.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
November 16, 2021, 07:42:28 AM
In 2017, when it is listed its price was 2$ but in 2021 its upto 600$ and there is no doubt that it will reach 1k easily in future. We saw a little dumps and huge pumps in this Coin so that's why i am telling it confidently.
I am also very confident that next year the price of BNB will be $1K under better market conditions, and that for now it is not only BNB that is dumped, but all coins are experiencing the same thing and this is a very common thing as well. will recover in the near future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 16, 2021, 07:36:18 AM
At this point it looks like its just a matter of time when BNB reaches 1k$.  Binance had make huge impact in crypto scene in the last two years and their coin Is still most trending on CMC if you don’t count shit meme coins.
The breaking point for binance last year was the introduction of their smart chain which cause a surge in BNB popularity and since more and more projects are being build on their chain, I don’t doubt that we will see a price of 1k$ this year.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 16, 2021, 07:30:31 AM
Think i capitalisation $. In case of crypto bubble continuation, BNB may reach current Ethereum capitalisation (which than would be higher priced), it would be about $3800 per BNB.
sorry but WHAT? please explain well and with good words to use because it is hard to understand the value of your post for a legendary account.

Yes BNB coin is a very good coin in a market, BNB coin is the next alternative after of Btc & Eth so this can easly reach $1K and this coin has much growth.
if your word is true that 1k can be easily broken , then Binance coin should have crossed that price long time ago?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 16, 2021, 07:07:14 AM

this is the high Binance had taken this year of super bullish market

All Time High >>> May 10, 2021 (6 months ago)   $690.93

so if this is the Highest , then 1k is not that close this year , but of course there are still another day for this great coin next year or in 2024 i think it is the best time to expect even 2k for BNB.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
November 16, 2021, 06:53:12 AM
Yes BNB coin is a very good coin in a market, BNB coin is the next alternative after of Btc & Eth so this can easly reach $1K and this coin has much growth.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
November 16, 2021, 06:35:13 AM
i'm not sure it will be that soon, maybe it's a very high value per BNB, i'm not sure Bnb will hit $1k by the end of this year. but for the next few years it's possible that $1k will be achieved by BNB.
the increase in the price of BNB is very much different from Ethereum,
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 16, 2021, 05:14:33 AM
yes, for now it is true that BNB is the most popular Coin currently in the crypto space, besides having a lot of fans, Binance Smart Chain (BSC) also has uses for several large companies for the continuation of their projects. Judging from the use and development of BSC it is very possible for Binance Smart Chain (BSC) to reach prices that exceed $1k. but it only takes about the next 2 or 3 years.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 2
I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY
November 16, 2021, 04:20:05 AM
Yes definitely it can reach the mark of $1k alot of project is launching using the Smart chain which need Fees in the form of BNB and all the process of buy and sell required fees and on each transaction some amount of bnb is burnt and why not starting at 2$ and currently price is $600 and it's growing each day
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
November 16, 2021, 02:02:13 AM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
November 16, 2021, 01:32:03 AM
Everything is Possible in crypto world, and also BNB is the coin of Binance exchange and this upcoming bull run BNB easily can create his all time price,  now current price of BNB is  $610 usd and this week its high price was yesterday is $660 so we can expect something good from BNB coin.  
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
November 16, 2021, 12:47:13 AM
In 2017, when it is listed its price was 2$ but in 2021 its upto 600$ and there is no doubt that it will reach 1k easily in future. We saw a little dumps and huge pumps in this Coin so that's why i am telling it confidently.
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 15, 2021, 09:39:36 PM
One hundred percent it will be possible because in the year 2018 when the binance exchange was listed nobody knew about his bnb coin but his team made a wonderful arrangement that you can say that the way binance is currently the number one exchange in the world. One of the most important contributors to this is that new coins are listed daily on the binance smart chain and its transfer fee is very low.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
November 14, 2021, 12:39:23 PM
Think i capitalisation $. In case of crypto bubble continuation, BNB may reach current Ethereum capitalisation (which than would be higher priced), it would be about $3800 per BNB.
Pages:
Jump to: