Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Binance Coin (BNB) reach $1K? - page 21. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 584
You own the pen
October 31, 2021, 07:50:04 AM
It has a high chance to reach up to that high considering their current development and progress. They just don't cease to content on what they have reached so far rather they continue their progress by continuing to develop their platform in a way that gives their users and investors a convenient way to trade and that's what's make their platform one of the great exchanges out there. I think the current price will reach up to that high as long they keep doing what they're doing right now.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
October 31, 2021, 06:51:41 AM
Personally, I feel that the potential of BNB could even exceed $1k in price. however, nowadays BNB users are very much, almost all crypto users are using BNB or BSC network nowadays. in fact, personally, I think that in the future the price can compete with ethereum.
however, back to the statement that it is quite easy to believe a coin/token has a high price, but we don't know when the time will come. maybe speculation in the near future, the price of BNB could reach $600.

Binance has a deflationary token system which they burn percentage of BNB tokens that earn though the exchange transaction fee. Binance is the leading crypto exchange right so there's a high chance that they will burn more BNB tokens. Using the law of supply and demand, Binance can surely surpass ETH in the future if there profit from exchange will continue to rise exponentially from there current profit.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
October 31, 2021, 06:27:56 AM
Personally, I feel that the potential of BNB could even exceed $1k in price. however, nowadays BNB users are very much, almost all crypto users are using BNB or BSC network nowadays. in fact, personally, I think that in the future the price can compete with ethereum.
however, back to the statement that it is quite easy to believe a coin/token has a high price, but we don't know when the time will come. maybe speculation in the near future, the price of BNB could reach $600.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
October 31, 2021, 06:39:39 AM
~
 October 2021, seems to be a very good month for Binance because of the pretty good price movement. Now that BNB is at $526, will BNB reach $1K?
Binance team has to give a big shout out to the Ethereum team for giving them the opportunity to grow because the inability of Ethereum to solve their network issues gave the BSC team a booster and new projects started using their platform. If it was a ideal situation where there is no issue with the Ethereum network, we might not see this rally.

When it comes to the valuation, it is possible that it could reach new milestones during this rally, lets see how the market will perform in the next couple of months.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622
October 31, 2021, 06:20:34 AM
Binance Coin (BNB) is the most popular coin currently in the crypto space. Binance has a network, namely the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), which is the most widely used by companies for their projects because of the relatively low cost. In addition, Binance also has an Exchange with a large number of transactions every day. October 2021, seems to be a very good month for Binance because of the pretty good price movement. Now that BNB is at $526, will BNB reach $1K?

Its also worth to add that BNB is one of the best coins to hodl in terms of passive income. Lauchpads/lauchpools yell 30-60% APY if you dump them during listing day. Name a coin that is deflationary, gives 50% passive income, is in top 100 CMC, is well priced (binance CEX generate ~10 billion $ in profit per year which gives P/E ~ 10, average for nasdaq is 30), have chain with the biggest traffic, owns a site with the biggest userbase in crypo (binance own coinmarketcap). So yea even after 20x pump binance coins is still a good coin to hold. 1k$ is possible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 31, 2021, 06:16:28 AM
Binance smartchain rocks presently, it's one of the cheapest chains available today so I believe there will be more people jumping into BSC network once ETH gas fee is going Insane once real alt season starts
Activity: 1330
Merit: 852
October 31, 2021, 05:57:58 AM
For a coin like Binance, it's not that hard for me to hit $5K. Regarding when the price will be reached, I and even other friends cannot be sure when the price can be reached by BNB, which is supported by big projects.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
October 31, 2021, 05:24:18 AM
Actually it can. The only question is when! No doubt that bnb use case is pretty amazing especially on their cex. Cz prioritize the benefits of their end users by having free transaction trade and discount whe  you use their exchange. Have some referral to make it more cheaper, and also they got a ton of products that some exchange lack.

I've been using bnb utilisation for so many purpose such as launchpad, launchpool, savings product, and even a lot of freebies to bnb users. Well, I regret dumping my bags of bnb but what I mentioned is so far the best traits binance can offer.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
October 31, 2021, 04:31:04 AM
Binance Coin (BNB) is the most popular coin currently in the crypto space. Binance has a network, namely the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), which is the most widely used by companies for their projects because of the relatively low cost. In addition, Binance also has an Exchange with a large number of transactions every day. October 2021, seems to be a very good month for Binance because of the pretty good price movement. Now that BNB is at $526, will BNB reach $1K?
Pages:
Jump to: