Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin be replace by ethereum/ripple - page 16. (Read 18890 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
The most popular and most traded crypto money in the market is mentioned in the title. This situation should not be seen in the fixed order later on because there are crypto moneys with serious potentials and which could rise even higher. But when this happens it is not known
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
So far, Bitcoin is still the king of the cryptocurrency market, and altcoin is all dependent on Bitcoin. I think in the future it will be hard to have an altcoin to replace Bitcoin, whether it's Ethereum or Ripple. In the next few years Bitcoin will continue to grow and its price will go to the moon. At present, Bitcoin prices are quite low, fluctuating in the range of $ 8900, this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
Not a chance for now. BTC is still king and the pioneer in crypto currency world. ETH and ripple are both one of the top crypto currencies but when you say crypto currency, bitcoin will still be the trademark itself. I could be wrong too but for me, I am not seeing BTC to be replaced by any coin yet.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Ethereum may have a network in terms ICO or many tokens that are ETH based and that is indeed popular. However, bitcoin not be replaced by ETH for quite long time.
Activity: 40
It is not possible as the Bitcoins are strong and they have a huge market.

However, the bitcoin could be replaced by Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
bitcoin will be not replace by any altcoins because we know bitcoin is the mother of all coins and of course very popular cryptocurrency people still support bitcoin.
Activity: 34
It is not possible as the Bitcoins are strong and they have a huge market.
Merit: 100
it seems that it is impossible and although it is possible for ethereum will be very small because we know so far no one has been able to shift the king is Bitcoin.
Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap
This will never happen. This is how to compare gold and the currency of one country. Moreover, these crypto currencies are designed for completely different applications. And least of all, it is worth comparing bitcoin with Ripple, since Ripple is not a decentralized crypto currency.

you're wrong this topic is not about comparing different applications, centralized or decentralized, but the topic is about will Ethereum/Ripple be able to occupy top 1 in coinmarketcap, and I think it could be happen if market demand for Ethereum / Ripple can outperform Bitcoin market demand, we never know where the market demand will take sides in the future
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
Not even a single coin had a potential to replace the bitcoin with current market strategy.But it's not a permanent one.Without the word change,everything will change in this world.So some crypto currency will replace the bitcoin in future.As you said bitcoin had some potential to replace the bitcoin in future.But I am sure ,it will not occur in short period.
Activity: 14
To me, it does not seem likely that bitcoin will be replaced with etereum or ripple because, bitcoin still has very large dominance over them and it's getting stronger day bay day. Bitcoin has gained alot of popularity since it's existence and it is the mother of all cryptocurrency. Though ethereum is really trying it's best to overshadow bitcoin but in the nearest future, I don't see it replacing bitcon.
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
i dont think ripple is trying to replace btc. maybe eth will replace but not in the close future i think

Ethereum will have the chance to replace Bitcoin only if the implementation of Lightning Network on BTC fails. Ripple will never replace Bitcoin, because we all know that this is banksters tool and nobody who made research about this coin will invest in such a heavily manipulated currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
I still doubt if eth/ripple will replace bitcoin. But volume market of this coins is good and maybe someday one of this coin will be replaced Bitcoin
Activity: 26
i dont think ripple is trying to replace btc. maybe eth will replace but not in the close future i think
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
I dont think it can happen especially with ripple. The three coins has different purpose why they are created and even if many rising competitors come along the way it doesnt mean btc will become obsolete for the reason btc is the most established cryptocurrency and the pioneer of all existing coins.

As we can see if we track the past history, btc overcome big crashes due to huge supporters who keep trusting and supporting it and I think its a clear indication of btc's strength and domination that cant be break by other altcoins.
Activity: 56
There’s a high chance of a possibility that Ethereum will replace bitcoin in the top of cryptocurrency. Well, We all know that Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency but Ethereum has a higher demand right now. Many investors are investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of its possibility to increase its price. Plus, there are many projects coming up unlike ripple, and one such project I got to know recently is this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
While that remains to be in the hands of time, ethereum and ripple may be the strong alt coins to vie for bitcoin's power. But as of now, the total market cap of eth and xrp seems to be so impossible to touch or even go near bitcoin's market cap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
bitcoin is an extremely valuable asset so it is very unlikely that bitcoin will be replaced by other altcoins. not altcoin but disfigure mean bitcoin is very valuable and is too high compared to the other.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I think no.As we can observe from the market ethereum and ripple's price are affected if Bitcoin falls right?.This just shows how they are still dependent to Bitcoin.Ethereum and ripple right now needs the stabilizing stage just like what the bitcoin experience to be able to compete it or surpass it.Maybe the term experience I can say.Bitcoin is much older and have more experience than eth and xrp.It suffers from great falls already then followed by stableness afterwards.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Bitcoin is too important to be replaced anytime in near future or maybe never. Ethereum and Ripple have different uses anyway. Bitcoin remains the topmost store of value cryptocoin with very limited and fixed supply.
Pages:
Jump to: