Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin be replace by ethereum/ripple - page 15. (Read 18890 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The next generation blockchains might be more potential and will have significant backing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think Ripple is not in the race. Ethereum is a very good project, many ICOs have been using Ethereum platform and many more would do so in future, so it has got a very high potential in future. But is not going to match bitcoin in near future, it may takes several years to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 71
Bitcoin will never be replaced with any other coin as it is the base of the crypto world.. BTC already came a long journey and it will never collapse..
Activity: 266
if the bitcoin price remains stable as it is today and does not decrease significantly, I think ethereum and ripple can not replace bitcoin easily
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap

How can you compare them? That's right ethereum is widely used for ICOs / smart contracts but ethereum has a completely independent implementations,which  can implement very different systems and nuances.. I think you can't see and understand the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum,They are very different things which we use for our different purposes...First of all bitcoin was the 'initiator'  for hundreds of  innovations,which is more like a new,revolutionary financial system and for me ethereum is not  a payment method(it may be funny but that's my  opinion.).Anyway there are too many things which we can't achieve with just using one of them.It would be better to call something like 'blended system'.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
In my own opinion, I think bitcoin cannot be replaced by ethereum or ripple because bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and the price values for each crypto differs from one coin to another. It has stable technological field, good management research team and has a very promising potential as it is safe and reliable. Ethereum also have almost same potentials as bitcoin but cannot replace bitcoin even in years to come
Activity: 117
Ethereum has been use widely for ICO purchase which have given this coin a high recognition. And also ripple has been on test for her technology in financial institutions to use since it can process trasactions than bitcoin. Will these two coins replace bitcoin and become number 1 on the coinmarketcap
I don't think so that bitcoin will replace of this two altcoin (Ethereum and ripple)while bitcoin will crown as the king of all types in crypto currency as of now, although I believe that this two altcoin (Ethereum and ripple) will have also
 A great value in the near future, but i'm still hoping that bitcoin will be the same as the king,  if this two altcoin when already strong coin in the future .
Activity: 182
Even though Etherum and Ripple have strong market capitalisation we cant see overcoming bitcoin in price technology market reputation bitcoin is strong and first cryptocurrency
Activity: 133
I don't think so,bitcoin will always be in its orinal position from the start to the end it I'll always be the number one.Its popularity and high value will still ruin the crypto.Its only my personal opinion. Grin Grin
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
It is too early to say that as ethereum needs to prove its existence how he can be the best to remain 2nd or to beat bitcoins for some minutes we doesn't know but it is more exciting how ethereum team is doing their job to deliver the best platform that can somehow beat bitcoins.
Ripple ? i don't think so, many people don't like it because of the major holders and investors are big financial banks.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
No. Bitcoin is a currency only. People buy bitcoin as an investment only like dollar or euro. However ethereum is a project with smart contracts and provides new icos to create their tokens
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
Yeah that is possible to happen dude and I believe ethereum has more chance than ripple to surpass the lead of bitcoin right now, but I think that will years or maybe decades to happen cause as of the moment there no signs that bitcoin will give up it's crown easily right now.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
bitcoin will be not replace by any altcoins because we know bitcoin is the mother of all coins and of course very popular cryptocurrency people still support bitcoin.
True that bitcoin is the foundation of all crypto. Other will not exist if bitcoin was not created. No other coin will replace the use of bitcoin and their are big differences in the prices of it in the market. In popularity, no reason be can beat bitcoin because it is known everywhere.
Activity: 163
To replace Bitcoin will be something somehow difficult because bitcoin has gone far, so for any coin to come and dethrone bitcoin, there team will have to do more than enough work...so for this moment, let's enjoy the reigns of bitcoin
Activity: 322
The ether is gaining popularity, commensurate with bitcoin. If the blockchain of bitcoin is not improve on, everything is possible, despite the popularity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
It can only be possible if the Bitcoins are unstable otherwise no ways.
Activity: 40
Bitcoin will not be replaced. Compare to the newer altcoins, bitcoin has the main advantage.Bitcoin has the largest community, it is the most popular and known.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
This is wet dream of weird asses. No decentralized alternative coin like ripple would never replace bitcoin. Many people invested in bitcoin to have real wealth comparing to fiat. Ripple doesn't have any speciality.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
I think Ethereum will always be behind Bitcoin..But it will protect the second place..There's no need to talk about Ripple Smiley
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
For me not, bitcoin is and will be king for some next years, this coin has to big support from community to be replaced by other coin.
Pages:
Jump to: