Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin be the biggest off all or will ethereum taking over?? - page 2. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5
There are good prospects about Etherum
But I don’t see any token overtaking bitcoin because bitcoin is the emperor
Empowering projects such as Etherum and other altcoins

That’s why when bitcoin drops, bearish market begins
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will continue being king and Ethereum will still be king of alts. That's why it is always called... Bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin is going no where and will be here. No matter how people try to criticize it, it'll still be on top.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Maybe later on but not too soon.

Bitcoin is still king so far and when it moves so as Etherium.

However, there are also a lot of bad things being said about ethereum too.
Activity: 94
At the moment bitcoin is still topping every other coin, maybe in the feature ethereum might do that, But I don't see the possibility because bitcoin is a currency and the value will keep increasing as more people adopt and use it. Eth is been used to fuel ethereum network. 

I agree with this. since bitcoin value is at the top. Bitcoin value depends on how many people use it and if many people uses it then its value will keep on increasing. So in my opinon there is a low possibility that the ethereum will take over bitcoin.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
the last days/weeks i read more and more positive things about ethereum , what do you all think about ethereum taking over the big spot.

or will bitcoin just stay where it is , as nr 1??

It is still going to be a question as long as there is no great development on ethereum platform and people are still supporting Bitcoin as the primary coin in the cryptocurrency, it is the questions that has been asked many times because it seems so many people wants Ethereum to take the lead because a lot of people are now into ethereum.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
Bitcoin is the biggest of all for the current situation as market is Bitcoin Dominated for more than 40% even in the bearish times which make it the number one choice of most of the users. People should stop asking the same question again and again by creating little change in its subject as the inside information will be same for all the topics. ETH and Bitcoin are one of the hot topics and people should read more before asking similar questions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
It seems to me quite incorrect to compare these two currencies, because they have completely different purposes. And it does not matter who is higher in capitalization, their practical application in our life is of great importance.
Activity: 143
In terms of market dominance , Bitcoin will always lead since over 40 percent of market dominance is in bitcoins. Ethereum if it becomes investors can overcome bitcoins in terms of price but not market dominance.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
i think ether will take over it this is a matter of time there is a huge developers community behind ether and alot of project of interporability that will be the cutting edge of the bitcoin dynasty
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
Bitcoin still the main and highly popular crypto among all the coins. And it will grow more in coming days. I believe that bitcoin will hold a position as first mover. But time is being changed. Some coins are coming forward to fight against crypto and they have high chance to make it happen .
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
I see bitcoin always be the biggest and a king in crypto, if I may know what you read? can you share a link for an article or something that makes you very sure if ethereum will replace bitcoin
Activity: 154
In the future, many projects will need to be run at the same time, but different problems will be solved. Just like the current world, there are many countries that have many different language and ethnic habits, so the blockchain will inherit this approach, and there are a lot of projects.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
the last days/weeks i read more and more positive things about ethereum , what do you all think about ethereum taking over the big spot.

for now bitcoin still ranks first in the market at the highest price. it's tough if Ethereum wants to shift Bitcoin because until now bitcoin is able to survive and provide the best even now Bitcoin is very popular, many investors join in Bitcoin. I still trust Bitcoin for the next two years will be better.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is still the world's number one now. Because it has many features, such as a constant amount of total, and other projects tend to always increase the total, so this point determines that for a long time bitcoin has a value preservation feature. However, there is not much improvement in functionality.
Activity: 196

which I know and I believe Bitcoin because bitcoin altcoin pa, ing big from altcoin the other and so now Bitcoin prices still not rise and the price of Ethereum also decreased so the possibility to take over bitcoin is very difficult

Activity: 27
eth went up a fantastic amount, but bitcoin is currently in the public's perception. its front page news in all the newspapers, and google trends and searches are mostly for bitcoin and not ethereum. sure, those of us that are in the know, already know that ethereum has momentum and developer mindshare to be the dominant blockchain, but the public doesn't know it yet. but perhaps they will soon
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
While bitcoin feels confidently at the top of the food chain, it is difficult to judge whether the etherium will become the top 1 crypt.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It's a big no atleast for now, ethereum still pairing to the bitcoin and bitcoin itself has many supporters comparing to the ethereum, actually we can't compare both of them since they are better in their own way, they have their own unique features. Ethereum created to be a complement for the bitcoin, one thing for sure the value of ethereum will go up once the bitcoin's price is increase.
Activity: 210
I see from the first until now the bitcoin stays on top, ethereum can progress, but ethereum can not take bitcoin position, because bitcoin is very strong, even if it will take a very long time. I can not predict that
Activity: 112
Ethereum is a great contendor for being on par with bitcoin, but I don't think it will take it over, even if that happens, we would have to wait a long time .
Pages:
Jump to: