Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin be the biggest off all or will ethereum taking over?? - page 4. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
the last days/weeks i read more and more positive things about ethereum , what do you all think about ethereum taking over the big spot.

or will bitcoin just stay where it is , as nr 1??
Ethereum has good growth and has the potential to grow. However, bitcoin is now better and stronger, so it will still be a winner. It takes a long time for altcoin to pursue to align with bitcoin. Basically, either bitcoin or ethereum is very good for investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin's market dominance will not decrease too much over the 5 years but ethereum's market dominance will be always increasing because of the new economy built on it.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
the last days/weeks i read more and more positive things about ethereum , what do you all think about ethereum taking over the big spot.

You have just been hyped up on the things you do read up about ETH  Grin but well anything is possible into cryptoworld. Bitcoin is on the topspot ever since in last 8 years and basing on the dominance between ETH i would say it would really takes time for it to be overtaken. BTC community is way too big and the support that it gets which i do still hardly believe on such presumptions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think that ETH will develop and can repeat the fate of BTC. But BTC will still be the first crypto currency in the world. In general, we will hope for such a scenario
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Currently BTC is superior to all the coins because its market champion and is trusted by millions of people across the globe.No doubt ETH has technological superiority over BTC but still BTC is king.Nothing is forever to exist,definitely BTC will be replaced by someone and i think in coming future if ETH come out with something innovative features than BTC then certainly BTC will be ousted but currently BTC is market champion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Very interesting question and too many opinions at this moment. But any way Bitcoin now is the winner. But it definitely need some competitive crypto. This would be good for everyone
Activity: 49
One day, maybe. But I have more hopes for BCH than for ETH. ETH personally for me is a little bit complicated.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
At the moment bitcoin is still topping every other coin, maybe in the feature ethereum might do that, But I don't see the possibility because bitcoin is a currency and the value will keep increasing as more people adopt and use it. Eth is been used to fuel ethereum network. 

I agree that the main value of ethereum is funding ICOs. For that reason I can't see it every overtaking bitcoin. It will remain a key player for a long time I'm sure, and plasma/sharding etc will certainly secure this.

ICOs could come under threat in the future. So many scams mean a lot of people are wary of them, even if regulators can't actually shut them down. Also, the EOS model of giving projects cash in exchange for giving EOS token holders a % of coins is a far superior model to an ico imo; it means a professional body is background checking every new project and only good projects are funded. Clearly this isn't going to replace ICOs but I think it will be a factor in there being less ICOs in the future (and therefore less change ETH will overtake BTC)
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is still strengthening it`s dominance on the market as a most trusted coin. With good news for Ethereum that it is not a security and some future upgrades coming I think Ethereum will increase it`s market share but it is a long way  to go to catch up BTC.
Activity: 182
At the moment bitcoin is still topping every other coin, maybe in the feature ethereum might do that, But I don't see the possibility because bitcoin is a currency and the value will keep increasing as more people adopt and use it. Eth is been used to fuel ethereum network. 
Activity: 291
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: