Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll bitcoin be the point of reference for other cryptocurrencies for ever? - page 4. (Read 298 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is not just a starting point for all Crypto currencies but from the beginning how it happens, because Bitcoin is the "father" of all Crypto currencies, he is the founder of all Crypto currencies that exist today!

Although there may be some coins with higher values than Bitcoin, but still dominant Bitcoin and reference points as you say.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
As we see the USD ($) as a point of reference and determiner of value for most national currencies on the international market, will bitcoin as the mother of cryptocurrency be the determiner and reference point for the value of other crypocurrencies with time. I have witness that all newly coins aspire to get to where bitcoin has gotten to and even beyond and it baffles my mind that for sure will there be a potential coin to by pass bitcoin and serve as a reference point.
Actually, we didn't know if there will be the new crypto appears in the market that can surpass bitcoin. But I think that bitcoin are still be the reference of new upcoming crypto in the market because this is the most strongest, powerful and stabilize crypto for all time. It may considered as the best reference among others crypto. In fact, there will be the possibility that bitcoin will become the global currency in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

bitcoin it is. although there might be some coins with higher value than btc, its still btc that is dominant and point of reference as you say.  most if not all are paired to btc whenever its list on exchange. the only exception is that if its on eth dex then its with eth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
bitcoin will not only be the starting point for all crypto currency but it was from the very beginning how it appeared !! bitcoin is the "father" of all the crypto currency, it's everything from him that has gone, he is the founder of all the crypto currency that exists today!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
yes, bitcoin is the world cryptocurrency and will remain always the most important one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
As we see the USD ($) as a point of reference and determiner of value for most national currencies on the international market, will bitcoin as the mother of cryptocurrency be the determiner and reference point for the value of other crypocurrencies with time. I have witness that all newly coins aspire to get to where bitcoin has gotten to and even beyond and it baffles my mind that for sure will there be a potential coin to by pass bitcoin and serve as a reference point.
Pages:
Jump to: