Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 107. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
This question is too optimistic.
But I am pretty sure every internet user will be using or have used bitcoin at least for once. And its great enough.

This will be a great thing if every internet users will be using bitcoin in the year 2022, this must be the OP's topic because non-internet user will never have an access to bitcoin and it's network at this point and maybe until 2022 unless bitcoin network can be broadcast to other medium that does not require internet to connect.
It's not a good news because it will not take place, the prediction or speculation is very unrealistic and it does not make any relevant basis on the past and with the current situation, by looking at the data you can tell by having a close estimate on the total users of bitcoin now.

If you do that you will understand why I say that the prediction is too unrealistic and I think it will never happen that everyone will use bitcoin because not all people are primarily living online.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
But I am pretty sure every internet user will be using or have used bitcoin at least for once. And its great enough.

This will be a great thing if every internet users will be using bitcoin in the year 2022, this must be the OP's topic because non-internet user will never have an access to bitcoin and it's network at this point and maybe until 2022 unless bitcoin network can be broadcast to other medium that does not require internet to connect.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
We are getting close the last value that bitcoin has achieved in the past, soo as we approach those 4 digits once again, i do believe the market will increase a lot, the costumers will be several more then now, not all will use bitcoin, because not all does understand it.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Things are moving fast, but I believe will be required at least a decade for this to happen. It's not easy to make all people to understand the technology and adopt the currency in a few years.

True. Even if there are a lot of bitcoin users there are some people also who are not interested in it. There's a lot of planning ahead to introduce the world of bitcoin and I think 2022 is not enough to educate everyone and use bitcoin.
Activity: 588
I know that in population, the growth is exponential but we're still not at that point where the population is growing quickly. There are still bitcoiners that will become very busy in other things and have no time for bitcoin. That can be considered as mortality in population. That mortality can easily be filled by the new comers anyway.

By 2022, I think there's a lot of difference from what it is now. 6 years ago, there's not that much people in this place. And now look at us. How much would it be in the next 6 years? There would be a lot of us but I don't think the population would be enough to say that "Bitcoin is used by everyone."
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments
Things are moving fast, but I believe will be required at least a decade for this to happen. It's not easy to make all people to understand the technology and adopt the currency in a few years.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
I dont think that so soon their will be so much of change that almost everyone will be using bitcoins in 2022, but it will take atleast 2030 before that it is highly impossible. One more reason is the government because peoples are getting aware of bitcoin but due to not getting any legal status they are getting afraid of using it.

There is not even a question of the government, and in the confidence of people Bitcoin. There are many people who do not believe in Bitcoin. I am sure that in the near future the situation will not change much. Bitcoin is popular only among a small number of people
Yes bitcoin is not too popular at a moment and it will take long time for bitcoin to gain popularity across the globe and I don't see it happening in next 6 years of time and we can never expect that it will ever happen even in long run.
Activity: 428
I dont think that so soon their will be so much of change that almost everyone will be using bitcoins in 2022, but it will take atleast 2030 before that it is highly impossible. One more reason is the government because peoples are getting aware of bitcoin but due to not getting any legal status they are getting afraid of using it.

There is not even a question of the government, and in the confidence of people Bitcoin. There are many people who do not believe in Bitcoin. I am sure that in the near future the situation will not change much. Bitcoin is popular only among a small number of people
Activity: 448
If I must be honest, I do not think that the bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022, we cannot also not predict this either but its just something that I do not see happening these days.
The bitcoin has a great future a head of course but I do not think that other currency's will me less more used.
Activity: 308
Changing times and fast paced technologies are slowly influencing the ways we do our day to day transactions. Even third world countries are being introduced to BTC, though at a slower pace. It might take more than 6 years before something like mass adoption in far away places take place. People living in remote areas would find it challenging to adapt to changes because of logistical problems and infrastracture limitations.

Exactly. And I think that people over a certain age might have problems to adapt to bitcoins as well.
I do not think that you will find much bitcoin users over fourty. Maybe none over fifty.
But I think that the younger people will still use btc once they have reached that age if they have learnd it before.
So the time when nearly everybody is using btc will be way past 6 years.

We may see most of the youth will start using bitcoins in near future but the traditional thinkers will never prefer to use them as its a totally new concept for them and they may even find it complicated to use it so I don't think that everyone will start using bitcoin by that point of time.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Changing times and fast paced technologies are slowly influencing the ways we do our day to day transactions. Even third world countries are being introduced to BTC, though at a slower pace. It might take more than 6 years before something like mass adoption in far away places take place. People living in remote areas would find it challenging to adapt to changes because of logistical problems and infrastracture limitations.

Exactly. And I think that people over a certain age might have problems to adapt to bitcoins as well.
I do not think that you will find much bitcoin users over fourty. Maybe none over fifty.
But I think that the younger people will still use btc once they have reached that age if they have learnd it before.
So the time when nearly everybody is using btc will be way past 6 years.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 386
No I do not think that it will get used by everyone in 2022, we can also not predict this too but I do not see it happen..
I think we are still very far from it and there are a lot of other currency's too.

Other currencies were never a hurdle in the way of success for bitcoin, but still it does not seem possible that by 2022 everyone in the world will start using bitcoins because bitcoins is still too new and it has a long way to go still, it already spent almost 9 years and it is still not being used by a third half of the world.

Yes majority of people are not familiar to bitcoin yet and I don't think that in next 6 years bitcoin will reach to each and every individual across the globe, and even if it reaches its not possible that everyone will show their interest in using or investing into it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
No I do not think that it will get used by everyone in 2022, we can also not predict this too but I do not see it happen..
I think we are still very far from it and there are a lot of other currency's too.

Other currencies were never a hurdle in the way of success for bitcoin, but still it does not seem possible that by 2022 everyone in the world will start using bitcoins because bitcoins is still too new and it has a long way to go still, it already spent almost 9 years and it is still not being used by a third half of the world.

It depends on the amount of the funds investing in the digital currency. If there is limit, then the altcoins wil compete for the investment.
Activity: 756

Activity: 336

We are riding on the same lane. I do still thinking that bitcoin will be used by everybody on 2022, it is still very early and people especially third world countries are very far from it. I guess the world will be ready within 50 years of bitcoin existence if it is still standing and not being replaced by new currencies or destroyed by the quantum computers.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i think that bitcoin will not use almost anyone but many users will use bitcoin so it is really good to have some amount saved but better is to invest money somewhere

Even if not all the people will be using bitcoin by 2022,I still prefer to invest my bitcoin as it is, no plan to quit or invest my money somewhere else, I might also add up some fund in my wallet. Who knows, we might be wrong and users and investors starts to increase for sure we will benefit from it as price will surely soar.
Activity: 672
Bitcoin will not be use almost by everyone.. considering the fact that there are countries who is poor when it comes to technology. It's really hard for some to have bitcoin be adapted as a legal currency.
yes for those who will not have access to the technology and internet will not use bitcoin but it is sure that all of those who will have internet will know about bitcoin and they will be involved in bitcoin and will use it in different places online or offline.
Jump to: