Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become a daily currency??? - page 4. (Read 1133 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
you forget about the transaction which is both expensive and slow as hell?
so it's a no.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
There are some places that starts using bitcoin as another mode of payment. And i think if bitcoin will become more faster in transaction. And more safer one day it will be use as a currency.
Activity: 143
Transactions are slow on bitcoin. Legal maintenance and direct payments are the reasons why it is not yet ready for daily use. I don't think bitcoin will become stable, another reason why it is not preferred for daily use.
Activity: 168
In future it will be true when bitcoin is a  everyday crypto currency but I think it will take a long time .
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

For inspirational purposes, I have included my article
https://cryptoms.online/2018/02/27/will-bitcoin-become-a-daliy-currency/

I can not imagine bitcoin as daily currency because bitcoin value is already very high. Beside that, bitcoin have limited supply and not i think it very difficult to implementing bitcoin as daily currency because peoples around the world can hold it. Its more realistic if bitcoin as investment
Transactions are slow on bitcoin. Legal maintenance and direct payments are the reasons why it is not yet ready for daily use. I don't think bitcoin will become stable, another reason why it is not preferred for daily use.
Activity: 27
Bitcoin is  the father of all crypto currency. This is the standard.
It is based on the technology of blockchein. On its basis other crypto currencies are created, which are convenient for daily payments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Provided that bitcoin transactions are accelerated, it can be considered as a use in everyday life. But while it is not suitable for this.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
Recent changes and improvements in bitcoin give us hope to assume that in the near future bitcoin can become a crypto currency that can be used for daily purchases. To do this, you need to solve several issues, such as very fast carrying out its transactions and paying the minimum commission fees. After that, it is necessary to provide the possibility of direct payment by bitcoin for goods and services in the largest number of outlets, or use of physical debit cards with the calculation in fiat, however, due to the bitcoins on the map. Also very important is the legal maintenance of the circulation of bitcoin on preferential terms in most countries.
Activity: 196
i think ETH will become a daily currency. it's safer than btc
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

all possibilities can happen because there are no guidelines that can be a benchmark, but in my country bitcoin not yet fully authorized by the government and for direct transaction with bitcoin is still prohibited by the government
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
It would be better i think if both the currencies co exist because there are still many people who cant use so will be deprived of money
That's a good news for all because it could be possible. Once the whole world united and convinced to use bitcoin and accepted it in society it can happen. It can be an alternative and additional way of currency for the whole world. But because it's still limited in numbers it must be first increased.
Merit: 11
To become one, bitcoin confirmation should be realtime faster . People wont like to wait for 30 minutes just to complete a single transaction. Developers I think are looking into it.
Activity: 66
I think the limited number of bitcoins will be more like gold,
there will be cryptocurrency under bitcoin which will be the currency used every day, already seen from the current eth development.
Activity: 294
very difficult if we want it to happen especially if your country bitcoin has been banned we will not be able to use bitcoin in everyday life, except if memamng your country bitcoin regulation has been determined and bitcoin has been accepted as a tool of legitimate financial transaction
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284

Yes, I think in time the people will be using bitcoin to buy everything they need for day to day activities. The major problems with bitcoin now are slow transaction speed and paying for high transaction fees. Once the Lightning Network is ready, it will solve all the bitcoin transaction issues from slow transaction speed to paying high transaction fees. Once the LN is implemented it will speedup speed the bitcoin transaction with nearly zero fees and the people can use bitcoin to buy everything they want with bitcoin as a daily currency. 
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
I would argue no. Bitcoins are not good units of account or stores of value. The price of Bitcoins is very volatile (over seven times as volatile as the price of gold). The high volatility means Bitcoins do not function well as a store of value or a unit of account and so its use is likely to be severely limited in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 66
Personally saying that i like the combination of btcs as stock and fiats as currencies and hope this continues
Activity: 31
Your article is nice and each point is expressed well adequately. thanks for it
Activity: 70
This is certainly a question over which he thought for a long time. One trader from Wall Street said that soon everything will go to the figure, there will be sensors everywhere, even on a cup of coffee. Naturally, in this scenario, bitcoin will completely replace Fiat. But I think that this will happen at least 20 years later.
Pages:
Jump to: