Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become centralized sometime in the future? - page 8. (Read 8103 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The bais ò blockchain and bitcoin í decentralized platform. I hope that Bitcoin will always remain dêcntralized
Activity: 5
The basis of blockchain and bitcoin is decentralized platform. I hope that Bitcoin will always remain decentralized
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
As Bitcoin mining is partially controlled by Chinese miners, I have a feeling that sometime in the near future, Bitcoin can become centralized if no solution against this is proposed.

If BTC could manage to bring a solution towards mining centralization by preventing mining pools with the most hashrate to effectively gain control of the network, then it would aim to become more decentralized over the years.

As mining difficulty increases and new ASIC hardware gets developed, it would make it less possible for any average user to mine Bitcoin, thus making it more centralized each day.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this, as if BTC becomes centralized, it might cause it to decrease in value, and most of all, violate the principles that it was created for.  Smiley
I think centralization will not going to happen because of conflict of interest. Nobody will give way and cooperate with this kind of idea. As long as everyone will keep and hold their bitcoin, centralization is not possible.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
I don't think that this is possible to be, but I do think that government and political figures will be trying to make that happen to take control over Bitcoin, which would be easier to do in that case.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
i think not , IMO  . Because if that happens the Unique of bitcoin will lose and bitcoin will become common currency and will lose interest of it
Activity: 364
I think bitcoin cannot be centralized in the future, bitcoin will fluctuate and will be centered by people who invest there depending on the market. I am more worried about the absence of the Internet and cannot trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
As Bitcoin mining is partially controlled by Chinese miners, I have a feeling that sometime in the near future, Bitcoin can become centralized if no solution against this is proposed.

If BTC could manage to bring a solution towards mining centralization by preventing mining pools with the most hashrate to effectively gain control of the network, then it would aim to become more decentralized over the years.

As mining difficulty increases and new ASIC hardware gets developed, it would make it less possible for any average user to mine Bitcoin, thus making it more centralized each day.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this, as if BTC becomes centralized, it might cause it to decrease in value, and most of all, violate the principles that it was created for.  Smiley

Not sure anyways. Bitcoin I think Will  never become centralized. It Will always be decentralized. The situation is  that in every blocked  many people owns it. In every single blocked  many companies have using it and so many members onto it anonymously . So How  to become centralized when the features  is decentralized?  I think a lot of processing by talking  millions of people around the world  who are adopting Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
In my own thoughts, there is a chance that it could become centralized sinced no one can predict the future and a lot of people now are engaging with this and it is very popular now in the world. But perhaps it needs a lot of works and a lot of changes will be done before it could be happen because people are still confused who truly managed bitcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 2
The bitcoin algorithm was not built to be centralized. What do we think will happen if it becomes centralized? Don't we think the purpose behind the creation of bitcoin become defeated?. Bitcoin decentralized nature is what makes bitcoin special and free from a third party interference. Bitcoin in my own opinion can't be centralized, in fact, will not be centralized.
Activity: 54
This is probably going to happen when the reward for the discovered square is just the exchange expense. At that point, numerous mineworkers as a result of the weaknesses will never again mine.
Activity: 182
The only real points of centralization right now are via mining. Hopefully we can sort that out soon.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13

Bitcoin as centralization in the future is possible because the last age of human is technology then Bitcoin is from our technology for long time technology will always changing snd brcome advance and I think bitcoin will be advance for a meantime and I think for the future the Bitcoin is helpful to us because you cannot use paper money and bitcoin is convenient you can earn it by using your phone
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Even if we decide to make the Bitcoin as centralized, Who are we to decide.? and How to centralize it.?
One of the best features of Bitcoin is that it is decentralized. So I guess it would be better if we keep it that way.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
I am also concerned about increasing mining centralization by Bitmain, so hopefully the community can figure out a solution to this problem. As for the debates about the Lightning Network: no cryptocurrency can ever be fully decentralized. Debates about scaling were plainly inevitable based on the particular method that undermines decentralization.
Activity: 28
The file is already exists at a point or only in the bitcoin of the edge of the given by the rules that will be applied on allwhere
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think that bitcoin is very likely to turn into a centralized system in the future. There is nothing impossible in this world. Indeed I also think that in the future bitcoin must change the system to become centralized if bitcoin wants to maintain its function as a currency. This is to maintain the stability of bitcoin prices. But if bitcoin only accepts its function as an investment then the decentralized system is not a problem. That is a bit of my opinion.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
I foresee bitcoin being centralized in sometime to come. There are a lot of people working on decentralization of bitcoin and crypto in general, binance, one of the biggest crypto exchange announced a beta decentralized exchanged. The problem is that people are still thinking about how the whole crypto business can shut down in just a day or two. So everyone is vigilant. Centralizing bitcoin will get more people into the bitcoin world as they have and know where to go in case of any scam issues.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin is starting to spur representation from within start-ups that contain economic standards which aim at putting new people into currency circulation. Smiley
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

I doubt that bitcoin was initially created to be a decentralized cryptocurrency and it would be the overall crash of all system if it will become centralised I don't see the option how it can be performed and who will take advantage.
Activity: 294
I think bitcoin will not be centralized, because there is still nengara that has not legalized bitcoin, but there are also those that legalize bitcin.
Pages:
Jump to: