Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash kill Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2676 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
November 12, 2017, 01:43:37 AM
I think the fact that vitcoin cash is more advance and better than than bitcoin in many faces, it is bitcoin itself but bigger blocks, faster transactions, less delay than bitcoin, so oneday, in the future bitcoin cash will surely a good coin that can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 11, 2017, 11:43:37 PM
So far my brain not yet to thinking that bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin. Because i sure the system bitcoin will be good with repair in the future. And for me now i just to enjow with the paid from bitcoin, as for bitcoin cas kill bitcoin i'm not sure for that.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
November 11, 2017, 09:54:59 PM
The price drop that is experienced as a result of a very rapid rise should not frighten us so much. Bitcoin market  is a fact that is known to be a very hiperactive market. Bitcoin Cash is a altcoin and will always remain as a altcoin . No matter what the price is, it does not matter. Bitcoin is a first, Bitcoin is psychologically influencing us.

Bitcoin is the only Bitcoin. All Bitcoins with additional second names are not Bitcoin. They are just copies that will never ever be able to take the throne from the one and only king in the crypto world: Bitcoin. All other bitcoins are mere altcoins. They may be carrying the bitcoin brand in their names but they will be classified together with Trump Coin and Beiber Coin, and other coins in the altcoin world.  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
November 11, 2017, 09:35:22 PM
Changing from BTC to other alt is not a technical problem, it is a problem of moving most of system to other reference coin, it can't be done in days. But long term everything is possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 09:12:17 PM
The price drop that is experienced as a result of a very rapid rise should not frighten us so much. Bitcoin market  is a fact that is known to be a very hiperactive market. Bitcoin Cash is a altcoin and will always remain as a altcoin . No matter what the price is, it does not matter. Bitcoin is a first, Bitcoin is psychologically influencing us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 09:09:43 PM
No, whatever bch or other better coin that compared to bitcoin is bitcoin always the true king we have a strong community
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 09:02:44 PM
BTC will never die, but will it remain relevant and a market leader in the future? I am willing to bet no.

Anyone know what the largest leather saddle producer was in the 1900s before the advent of automobiles? No? I dont either.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
November 11, 2017, 08:55:24 PM
kill? even a pawn would be so difficult to approach the king. as well as bitcoin cash. don't be surprised by the current price increase of bitcoin cash. The big hands are moving their assets to reap the benefits of this pump and dump coin. the miners are also rumored to prefer to mine bitcoin cash instead of mined bitcoin, but I don't think this will last long. however, bitcoin cash can't be confused with bitcoins that are decentralized. bitcoin cash will remain be altcoin.
Activity: 169
November 11, 2017, 08:42:03 PM
Ole Jihan with antpool and f2p are behind this pump. If you go look at mempool you will see that this was a powerplay to get more BTC which is decentralized. BCH is centralized with basically chinese and korean exchanges pumping the price. Go look at the volumes. Go read the mining stats. It is all there. They are trying to get your BTC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
November 11, 2017, 08:32:19 PM
No way its centralized and people don’t want it the price of bch will pump and dump but never to surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain its value and for sure it will still reach higher in the coming years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
November 11, 2017, 08:11:53 PM
for now no one can kill bitcoin let alone bitcoin cash, bitcoin is king of criptocurrency world, i think this is just a right moment for bitcoin cash when bitcoin price down bitcoin cash maneuver to raise its price to lift its prestige
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 07:56:30 PM
it seems so staged , and so speculative.
the future doesn't seem so rosy

i would better trust whatever state crypto appear whenever this happen, than trust a small group of people that want to rule the crypto world
so simple
It does seem that way.
It just looks like it is set up with the news and the twitter feeds going out from all the ones who are heavy influencers of the bitcoin and it's upbringing.
Is it a group cote de tat to dethrone bitcoin because it has become more than what they all can handle with it reaching it's all time high and they do not want to see it go above $8000 per coin?
Who really knows until all this forking nonsense has been done and behind it.
By then it might just be too late if you hold the wrong coin. Undecided

i like this one
https://themerkle.com/unknown-bitcoin-cash-miners-control-almost-97-of-the-networks-hashpower/

all these happening are so cute.
And even i am not an expert on this crypto thing, i can't but think that whoever blocks or making difficulties in btc transaction (with unconfirmed transactions of btc going high)  has vast interest on bch success.

all these create unique opportunities for making money actually. I love decentralization after all. Give power to the mining industry LOL
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
November 11, 2017, 07:45:37 PM

i would better trust whatever state crypto appear whenever this happen, than trust a small group of people that want to rule the crypto world
so simple
It does seem that way.
It just looks like it is set up with the news and the twitter feeds going out from all the ones who are heavy influencers of the bitcoin and it's upbringing.
Is it a group cote de tat to dethrone bitcoin because it has become more than what they all can handle with it reaching it's all time high and they do not want to see it go above $8000 per coin?
Who really knows until all this forking nonsense has been done and behind it.
By then it might just be too late if you hold the wrong coin. Undecided
Activity: 308
November 11, 2017, 07:44:20 PM
I guess that they are going to work altogether against Ethereum in order to have the monopoly in the market. Some people say that bitcoin will reach even 10.000 $ before 2018
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
November 11, 2017, 07:43:46 PM
Bitcoin cash will never. The king remains bitcoin

I think the representation is not really king but the mother of all crypto currency since bitcoin is the root of all crypto currency. There is a lot of crypto currency online that is better than bitcoin but still, bitcoin is reigning over them. Bitcoin Cash is still an altcoin, yes it is better than bitcoin but it is an altcoin like many other, still they will not "kill" or overcome the real bitcoin.

You keep saying other altcoins are better than BTC - how so ?

I am talking about the features of other alternative coins. If you think of it, there is a lot of other crypto currency in terms of transaction time, transaction fees and the anonymity, Bitcoin Cash is one of them. That case we can say that other altcoins are better than bitcoin, still bitcoin is the "root" of all these crypto currency the reason it is still reigning in the crypto currency world.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 07:41:56 PM

i would better possibly trust whatever state crypto appear whenever this happen, than trust a small group of people that want to rule the crypto world
so simple
Activity: 378
November 11, 2017, 07:39:45 PM
Bitcoin is now at 100k+ unconfirmed transactions. Bitcoin Cash solves this limitations as it can be scaled to million of transactions per seconds, while Bitcoin is capped at 7. It also has lower fees. Could Bitcoin Cash really become the new Bitcoin?

yesterday, I read the news about the increase in interest in BCH in
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-cash-surges-businesses-abandon-legacy-btc

But I'm sure Bitcoin Cash can't replace Bitcoins, it looks like propaganda to get temporary attention, and after this BCH will fall dip.
be careful if you want to invest all your assets into Bitcoin cash, it could be a drastic decrease instantly.
Activity: 241
November 11, 2017, 07:39:34 PM
No. this is all staged. BCH would be a pump and dump.

You are right, this is all staged and then a drama will come excusing them selves running out of the picture obviously with a lot of money in their hands, I don't know but I think I've watched that somewhere. Bitcoin Cash will never be bitcoin, and BCH will never kill bitcoin because it is bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 07:38:37 PM
I do not think it will kill bitcoin because it's all there will be. But it will stay and survive so bitcoin will stay victorious
Activity: 294
November 11, 2017, 07:33:17 PM
No. this is all staged. BCH would be a pump and dump.
Pages:
Jump to: